Author Topic: New Kurupt EP: Bacon & Eggs (digital release only?)  (Read 1519 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: New Kurupt EP: Bacon & Eggs (digital release only?)
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2009, 08:31:58 PM »
ehh not bad, nothing great but nothing horrible either IMO.

Matty

« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2009, 09:23:54 PM »
damn snoop needs to stay away from the boards...

Paul

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2009, 05:49:40 AM »
Kurupt kicking that B-Real flow on One Time lol.

Yeah noticed that, probably 1 of the better tracks on it
funkyfreshintheflesh

Mista Rosa

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2009, 06:04:02 AM »
After a listen, I think Kurupt EP is coo, not phenomenal but will get couple more spins
and Tha Twinz EP is pretty dope, 4 songs are unreleased and features Snoop Dogg, E-White, Problem & Lil Half Dead

Wath is lil half dead doing at this time? i really loved his two records.. heard i was going back to singing but is there a record on work or what?
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Mietek23

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2009, 06:34:56 AM »
The only decent tracks on Kurupt's EP are "Bail Out" and "One Time" - the rest is wack and the cover is terrible, lol

I think the only dope beat I've heard from Snoop was "Hat 2 Tha Bacc" from Dubb Union..

Twinz tape is good tho 8)

Mygla

« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2009, 09:23:54 AM »
The only decent tracks on Kurupt's EP are "Bail Out" and "One Time" - the rest is wack and the cover is terrible, lol

I think the only dope beat I've heard from Snoop was "Hat 2 Tha Bacc" from Dubb Union..

RBX - Overdue

Now that's a fucking banger of a beat! My fav Snoop beat... He also did G' Funk, Almost In Love and Dirty Hoes' Draws on Nates G Funk Classics Vol 1, those were all great beats (LT Hutton probably played a big part in those tho)... But i definatelt agree, most Niggarachi beats are horrible!

kuruptDPG

« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2009, 02:57:21 PM »
i listened to it, my fave traks are only:

"One Time"
"Something Like This"
"Ball Out"

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2009, 03:20:26 PM »

RBX - Overdue

Now that's a fucking banger of a beat! My fav Snoop beat... He also did G' Funk, Almost In Love and Dirty Hoes' Draws on Nates G Funk Classics Vol 1, those were all great beats (LT Hutton probably played a big part in those tho)... But i definatelt agree, most Niggarachi beats are horrible!

Damn that sounds like some 90's ish, pretty ill

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2009, 08:23:04 PM »
LOL, is that Daz doin all the covers for the DPG fam lately??? HAHA step ya game up!!!

LOL....Daz do be puttin out some wack ass covers..... ;D

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2009, 04:14:17 AM »
Broken Silence by RBX is the only beat i like from snoop, thats a BANGER!!!!!!!  Hat to the bacc ain't too bad....all these beats are shocking, i make better beats on reason myself, didn't he learn nothing from any producers he's worked with in the past?

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2009, 07:08:14 AM »
niggaracci beats are wack. some of the beats snoop makes can be ok at best, but most are wack.
snoop should stay away from the boards.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2009, 01:59:09 PM »
Not bad. Is there a cover for the twinz

Yeah it's the same cover they had when Daz was going to put their album out back in the day.

Got to love Daz, and his lack of creativity at times. Lol.

yea , daz is a fuckin legend!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Mietek23

« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2009, 03:54:38 AM »

RBX - Overdue

I know Snoop's produced hot shit in his DR Dayz but almost everything he's done under that Niggaracci nickname is wack! Of course there are exceptions like that track you posted.. 8)

Okka

« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2009, 03:57:54 AM »
Wath is lil half dead doing at this time? i really loved his two records.. heard i was going back to singing but is there a record on work or what?

He was in jail some time ago, i don't know if he's out already though.