Author Topic: Weaksauce, Fees, Bitchelade  (Read 686 times)

jeromechickenbone

Weaksauce, Fees, Bitchelade
« on: May 22, 2009, 06:48:03 AM »
Seriously NIK would you please retire these fucking words from your vocabulary?  I mean, who talks like that?

Cali Climate

Re: Weaksauce, Fees, Bitchelade
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 08:25:47 AM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 09:06:52 AM »
As of May 22nd, 2009, I have STILL yet to hear any of these words with my own two ears.

I think we're all out of the loop with this generation. I don't blame them, I blame my old ass for being stubborn and sticking to my old ways.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Moe

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 09:21:12 AM »
As of May 22nd, 2009, I have STILL yet to hear any of these words with my own two ears.

I think we're all out of the loop with this generation. I don't blame them, I blame my old ass for being stubborn and sticking to my old ways.
i am out of touch with my generation. i hang out with people twice my age.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 09:32:51 AM »
you never heard the word fee before? LMAO...wow. i somehow doubt you've ever been to LA.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2009, 09:43:32 AM »

honestly, im not baggin, but you seemingly hang out with a bunch of college asians and all-american type frat boys. it's really no surprise that you havent heard those words. i mean, bitchelade is a made up slang, but "fees" and "weaksauce" is very common in LA. 2/3 words you havent heard that you definitely shoulda by now.

Cali Climate

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2009, 09:46:56 AM »
I don't know what circles that type of slang is common in, but I chop it up with a lot of rappers and a lot of white people as well and I never hear that stuff being said. That being said I do business in Los Angeles not the valley, so maybe it's a west sfv thing.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2009, 09:54:36 AM »

honestly, im not baggin, but you seemingly hang out with a bunch of college asians and all-american type frat boys. it's really no surprise that you havent heard those words. i mean, bitchelade is a made up slang, but "fees" and "weaksauce" is very common in LA. 2/3 words you havent heard that you definitely shoulda by now.

Nothing wrong with those people, but not even close. You must be watching too many of those stereotypical college movies where people just fuck around the whole time. Most of my friends don't go to school and work anyways.

I'm just trying to figure out why we basically live in the same area, but never ehard those words. It would make sense if I just hung out with one group of people, but I kick it with a diverse group.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2009, 09:58:14 AM »
I don't know what circles that type of slang is common in, but I chop it up with a lot of rappers and a lot of white people as well and I never hear that stuff being said. That being said I do business in Los Angeles not the valley, so maybe it's a west sfv thing.

not really...fees is ghetto-made to the fullest. thats a completely urban term, but you wouldnt know, cuz you're an elvis lookin canadian.

"i chop it up with a lot of rappers"

LMAO

Cali Climate

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2009, 10:03:34 AM »
lol ok elior, choose weak personal attacks instead of facts. we'll just let everyone else come to their own assumptions, i dont need to  keep pointing out your douchebaggery.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2009, 10:44:31 AM »
I heard weaksauce 6 years ago. Its old news.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2009, 11:06:14 AM »
Bitchelade is obviously just made up, and gay as fuck...
Weaksauce isnt made up by NIK and his friends, but also gay as fuck...very suburbian...
Fees sounds fuckin stupid, but ive heard that before...

Quik~ "So next time u get a fee fee in your bed, make sure u got u a helmet for the head...."
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2009, 11:12:34 AM »
lol ok elior, choose weak personal attacks instead of facts. we'll just let everyone else come to their own assumptions, i dont need to  keep pointing out your douchebaggery.

that was a fact, you dumb bitch.

Quik~ "So next time u get a fee fee in your bed, make sure u got u a helmet for the head...."

LOL...these canadian whiteboys wouldnt know what a fee was if is she was suckin their dick.

Cali Climate

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2009, 11:24:31 AM »
lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2009, 11:31:14 AM »