Author Topic: What Y'all Think Of Fame (OG) - 2Pac ft. KOKANE, The Outlawz & SPICE 1  (Read 1438 times)

OG Hack Wilson

didn't know pac and kokane had collaborated together! gonna check this real quick!

yh man, check it out

anyone think that kokane was the best on this trak?

Kadafi was best

2pac 2nd best

spice 1 3rd best
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

bigpimpin20

didnt hurt-em-bad, man behind Makaveli LP produce that song?
oh and it bangin ;D

kuruptDPG

for those wondering if they hav heard kokanes verse before, kokane re-uses it on his trak that also features spice 1 called "11350" on his album "Gangsta's Most Wanted".

if any1s intrested i can up that song, its a dope song.

OG Hack Wilson

for those wondering if they hav heard kokanes verse before, kokane re-uses it on his trak that also features spice 1 called "11350" on his album "Gangsta's Most Wanted".

if any1s intrested i can up that song, its a dope song.

please!

did anyone else realize Richie Rich reused his verse from Lie to Kick It on the song Its On with E40 from Season Vet?
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

woof

Kokane Section 11350 Featuring Spice 1

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/yHRCux8I84c" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/yHRCux8I84c</a>

OG Hack Wilson

i want an mp3 that shits TIGHT

kuruptDPG

i want an mp3 that shits TIGHT

here it is homie, spice1's verse is different but its a dope verse.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WNLXSF0X

SELFMADEANTERAZH

• Lil Geezy
HELL YA HOMIE MUCH MUCH BIG PROPZ ON THIS ONE I NEVER HEARD THIS KOKANE VERSION!!!  KEEP DROPPIN THEM HEATERZ

SELFXMADEXENT
CERT1

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
Fame was meant for the One Nation record. According to Kokane, this song was done 1 or 2 days before Pac went to Vegas. So IMO, this could possibly be the last track Pac ever recorded in LA, cause he also did some tracks in Vegas the same day he got shot.Like I said this might have been Pac's last song recorded in Cali
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

kuruptDPG

Fame was meant for the One Nation record. According to Kokane, this song was done 1 or 2 days before Pac went to Vegas. So IMO, this could possibly be the last track Pac ever recorded in LA, cause he also did some tracks in Vegas the same day he got shot.Like I said this might have been Pac's last song recorded in Cali

yh thats what i thought too since ther was 2 discs, 1 westcoast and 1 eastcoast i think, this trak would belong on that album.

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG

yh thats what i thought too since ther was 2 discs, 1 westcoast and 1 eastcoast i think, this trak would belong on that album.

Yeah, Fame was meant for the westcoast disc
Thug Nigga, was meant for the eastcoast disc
The Boot Camp material was meant for the eastcoast Disc ;)
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

OG Hack Wilson

pac spoke on it in an interview before dying...i think it was a few weeks before

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
pac spoke on it in an interview before dying...i think it was a few weeks before

So what was Pac's last track he recorded? Rumor is Hell 4 a Huslter.

OG Hack Wilson

So what was Pac's last track he recorded? Rumor is Hell 4 a Huslter.

Hell 4 a Hustler / All Out / the Mike Tyson track

OG Hack Wilson

Kadafi has the best raps