Author Topic: What Y'all Think Of Fame (OG) - 2Pac ft. KOKANE, The Outlawz & SPICE 1  (Read 1439 times)

kuruptDPG

Fame OG
http://www.zshare.net/audio/6033793581d20688/

please i dont want to talk about dante etc here, please leave that out of this thread, i just want to talk about this trak.

what i like about this trak is kokane and spice1, kokane rips it the most, spice1 got a gd verse too.

what yal think?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 08:32:03 AM by kurupt4life »

OG Hack Wilson

it shits on the released version with the Inlawz adding themselves to it
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

JohnnyL

I was so happy to finally hear this.  It was one that I honestly wasn't sure if we'd ever hear or not.  After hearing it, I prefer it to the retail.  The retail beat is nice.  But I prefer Kokane's added vocals on the chorus and that Spice 1 verse is dope.

kuruptDPG

it shits on the released version with the Inlawz adding themselves to it

yh wish this was on better dayz, beat is slightly different but what a trak

would be gd if kokane and spice1 speak on this trak

I was so happy to finally hear this.  It was one that I honestly wasn't sure if we'd ever hear or not.  After hearing it, I prefer it to the retail.  The retail beat is nice.  But I prefer Kokane's added vocals on the chorus and that Spice 1 verse is dope.

kokane for me is the best on this trak

OG Hack Wilson

and no Noung Yoble
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
One of the worst beats I've ever heard, it sucks just like the released version... it's a shame because I remember that interview with 2Pac singing the chorus, like he really believed in this track but I still don't see why, it sounds terrible.

kuruptDPG

One of the worst beats I've ever heard, it sucks just like the released version... it's a shame because I remember that interview with 2Pac singing the chorus, like he really believed in this track but I still don't see why, it sounds terrible.

LMAO

OG Hack Wilson

you sound terrible

Plumma25

• 'G'

you sound terrible

Great argument above.  Come on!
if you're girl has a leak tell her 2 call tha mothafuckin' Plumma named Pete, thats me.

OG Hack Wilson

you sound terrible

Great argument above.  Come on!

thanks

MILFSTA

• 'G'

u got too much dj quik cum in your mouth kid just like all this wired 2pac groupies here

Mista Rosa

didn't know pac and kokane had collaborated together! gonna check this real quick!
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

OG Hack Wilson

u got too much dj quik cum in your mouth kid just like all this wired 2pac groupies here

LOL

OG Snoopaveli

Track is off da hook!

8)

kuruptDPG

didn't know pac and kokane had collaborated together! gonna check this real quick!

yh man, check it out

anyone think that kokane was the best on this trak?