Author Topic: Pac collaborated with Alanis Morisette  (Read 1291 times)

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Pac collaborated with Alanis Morisette
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2009, 03:16:59 PM »
They never recorded a song together.. this was confirmed years ago back when hitemup.com was around.

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

Big B

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2009, 03:18:09 PM »
I NEED TO HEAR THIS. TOOTHPICK AND ALANIS MORISETTE ARE MY HEROES
toothpick?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2009, 03:23:22 PM »
They never recorded a song together.. this was confirmed years ago back when hitemup.com was around.

i remember when it was hacked....very sad day

whoever hacked htat site really did a HUGE  dis-service to the 2pac community

that was place the ONLY place for pac fans
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Big B

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2009, 03:26:52 PM »

i remember when it was hacked....very sad day

whoever hacked htat site really did a HUGE  dis-service to the 2pac community

that was place the ONLY place for pac fans
the 2pac community?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2009, 03:29:36 PM »
if you weren't around then you wouldn't know that BIG that place had gotten

no other pac board has matched its size since...that was THE place for 2pac shit

its hard to explain if you never went there
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Big B

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2009, 03:32:21 PM »
ive been here since 2004 and have never heard of the place.

please try to explain it to me.

outlaw_uk

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2009, 04:01:24 PM »

no other pac board has matched its size since...that was THE place for 2pac shit

I am with you on that it was huge. I was posting on that place for a long time they should of made it the actual 2pac site. plus DR forums and madeniggaz.com i used to post on alot

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2009, 05:15:40 PM »

Yeah though there were two problems at the end.. Jon gave into Dante and Rukas went crazy..

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2009, 05:21:10 PM »
what was the story behind Rukas anyways - i never had any prioblems with dude myself   - none i can remeber LOL

i loved that board though, and musicfantalk back in 2000-2003 was good times too

i remember Musicfantalk someone made a post BEFORE Better Dayz tracklist was even known    he said "pac's most violent track is Fuck em all rom the new cd"

sure enough fuck em all comes out and it's a violent track....that was insane i was like "this dudes lying"

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2009, 05:30:54 PM »
what was the story behind Rukas anyways

I'm not sure as I left the hitemup.com forums before it got hacked and a lot of the old people that been around including myself since the old pacup forum days got fed up with the way Jon started running things.

Posts were getting edited and a lot of young kids came in with dumb questions or posts about hes alive and dumb shit like that.

I moved on to dpgrecordz.com forum and kronik made me a mod so I decidicated my time over time. Helped push kronik and Toons to host the Welcome to Chuuch Vol. 1 for free download... We were even in process of setting up a downloads section with rare DPG stuff.

Its a shame we lost hitemup and dpgrecordz fourms..

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2009, 05:35:55 PM »
pac fucked madonna in a studio bathroom according to Assassin
Ew.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2009, 06:20:20 PM »

I'm not sure as I left the hitemup.com forums before it got hacked and a lot of the old people that been around including myself since the old pacup forum days got fed up with the way Jon started running things.

Posts were getting edited and a lot of young kids came in with dumb questions or posts about hes alive and dumb shit like that.

I moved on to dpgrecordz.com forum and kronik made me a mod so I decidicated my time over time. Helped push kronik and Toons to host the Welcome to Chuuch Vol. 1 for free download... We were even in process of setting up a downloads section with rare DPG stuff.

Yeah, I came in around the time Hit Em Up went away. Worked with Rukas a few years ago, he doesn't do shit on Street Hop. Basically just raps now while Rahim gets it. It wasn't hacked, but Jon basically sold the site to an advertising company as I was told from an unnamed source - I was also told by others some company managed to re-register the domain creating a clone site. Whatever happened to Kronik from the DPG Forums? He was set to expose Daz in 2005/2006, but nothing ever came of it.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2009, 06:55:16 PM »
I'm 99% sure that the alleged collabo was a aprils joke from one of the big 2pac-sites back in the day.
I understand how you feel that way.  2pac collabo with Alanis, could never picture that.  Ever!

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2009, 07:34:48 PM »

Yeah, I came in around the time Hit Em Up went away. Worked with Rukas a few years ago, he doesn't do shit on Street Hop. Basically just raps now while Rahim gets it. It wasn't hacked, but Jon basically sold the site to an advertising company as I was told from an unnamed source - I was also told by others some company managed to re-register the domain creating a clone site. Whatever happened to Kronik from the DPG Forums? He was set to expose Daz in 2005/2006, but nothing ever came of it.

kronik straight disappeared. nando or Toons might know some more about it than I do. Daz never did release that 50 cent diss... 

I know a lot of the old mods from the site came here and I stopped posting for a long time just checked to see what was going on.

Honestly these last few years been pretty boring except for the past month..  8)

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2009, 09:58:46 PM »

kronik straight disappeared. nando or Toons might know some more about it than I do. Daz never did release that 50 cent diss... 

I know a lot of the old mods from the site came here and I stopped posting for a long time just checked to see what was going on.

Honestly these last few years been pretty boring except for the past month..  8)

My friend prank called Kronik once. It was HILARIOUS. I'll post it up here sometime.