Author Topic: deathrowforum.com/ftpe  (Read 599 times)

Biggzy

deathrowforum.com/ftpe
« on: May 23, 2009, 08:50:29 PM »
are they both the same entity???
any1 else banned from there?? i just got banned for dissin ftpe/deathrowforum for they way they screw ppl outta their money for music that duznt belong 2 them anyway!!! they could take my verbal assaults so they banned me, but hey, i was talkin real shit...

EFFeX

Re: deathrowforum.com/ftpe
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 08:55:02 PM »
Same people... Apparently their last 2 projects dropped on schedule though.

Biggzy

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 08:57:07 PM »
was si hi 2 the bad guy relesed in low quality??? coz it sounds like it..

EFFeX

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 09:03:18 PM »
was si hi 2 the bad guy relesed in low quality??? coz it sounds like it..

apparently it wasn't the quality that was so bad it was just the tracklist that was bad

correa

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2009, 09:08:47 PM »
never had a prob ever with them everything i paid 4 i got ;D

Biggzy

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2009, 09:10:41 PM »
i suggested that i make my own tracklist n i pay them 4 it n they didnt seem 2 like that idea 2... hahaha, ppl tryna make money off of other ppls work... n then they say suge robbed ppl of their hard work..
HAHAHAHAHA

correa

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2009, 09:13:18 PM »
i suggested that i make my own tracklist n i pay them 4 it n they didnt seem 2 like that idea 2... hahaha, ppl tryna make money off of other ppls work... n then they say suge robbed ppl of their hard work..
HAHAHAHAHA

did you know Lara Lavi signed 2 the ftp forum now this her post

Hello Death Row Forum Members, This is Lara Lavi the actual new CEO/President of WIDEawake/Death Row Entertainment.  I decided to sign up for this forum to give everyone a chance to dialog with me directly.  You can learn more about me at www.wideawakehc.com/ and www.wideawakehc.com/cmw  I strongly urge everyone who cares about Death Row's legacy, its artists and its future to google wideawake death row and really research what I am trying to tell all of you, all the artists and all the fans. I ask that we move on from Suge Knight.  He has moved on and whatever happened in the past remember a great many artists were never paid royalties.

My job is to change all that.  Bring the artists back into the community. Make sure they are properly paid and honored for their work.  Bring the fan base back to the forefront.  Bring in new fans.  Create a film division and a special projects division dedicated to urban films powered by this great music.

I am hoping the resurrection of Death Row will spark a conversation that started when these West Coast artists began responding to what was happening in the world; a conversation that is not yet finished.

So those of you who don't understand what happened in the bankruptcy court go on line and read and check out what happened and why.

And just so you know, we plan to put out pure Tupac and Johnny J and Daz and Snoop and Crooked I and Petey and Danny Boy and Lady of Rage and Left Eye, and everything over the next through years that has been locked away in the vault.

I intend to make sure my company keeps its promises to the artists and the fans and I need your support.  Death Row needs your support.  We are sitting on thousands of unreleased masters, photos and never before seen video.  We are putting plans together and I would love to see this forum be about the future of Death Row and a channel for getting your ideas to us.

So haters, take a step back. Last year a company called Global Music won the bid in bankruptcy court, became tabloid stars on TMZ and failed to pay their bill.  January 15, 2009  WIDEawake stepped up and we intend to do this as best as we can under the principles I have laid out in this note.

Enough said.

peace

Lara

ps no one else from my company is posting on this forum at this point....maybe that will change too.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2009, 09:14:21 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA

Hello Death Row Forum Members, This is Lara Lavi the actual new CEO/President of WIDEawake/Death Row Entertainment.  I decided to sign up for this forum to give everyone a chance to dialog with me directly.  You can learn more about me at www.wideawakehc.com/ and www.wideawakehc.com/cmw  I strongly urge everyone who cares about Death Row's legacy, its artists and its future to google wideawake death row and really research what I am trying to tell all of you, all the artists and all the fans. I ask that we move on from Suge Knight.  He has moved on and whatever happened in the past remember a great many artists were never paid royalties.

My job is to change all that.  Bring the artists back into the community. Make sure they are properly paid and honored for their work.  Bring the fan base back to the forefront.  Bring in new fans.  Create a film division and a special projects division dedicated to urban films powered by this great music.

I am hoping the resurrection of Death Row will spark a conversation that started when these West Coast artists began responding to what was happening in the world; a conversation that is not yet finished.

So those of you who don't understand what happened in the bankruptcy court go on line and read and check out what happened and why.

And just so you know, we plan to put out pure Tupac and Johnny J and Daz and Snoop and Crooked I and Petey and Danny Boy and Lady of Rage and Left Eye, and everything over the next through years that has been locked away in the vault.

I intend to make sure my company keeps its promises to the artists and the fans and I need your support.  Death Row needs your support.  We are sitting on thousands of unreleased masters, photos and never before seen video.  We are putting plans together and I would love to see this forum be about the future of Death Row and a channel for getting your ideas to us.

So haters, take a step back. Last year a company called Global Music won the bid in bankruptcy court, became tabloid stars on TMZ and failed to pay their bill.  January 15, 2009  WIDEawake stepped up and we intend to do this as best as we can under the principles I have laid out in this note.

Enough said.

peace

Lara

ps no one else from my company is posting on this forum at this point....maybe that will change too.

Right, and the section with the items such as SAY HI is being hidden ::giggles::

Biggzy

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2009, 09:18:57 PM »
yeah, she posted but i dont think she knew where she posted like i was under the impression that it was a fan community thing until i found out about the levels n shit....

well i let her know exactly how i felt about her n her ideas n wat the forum was up2.. dont know if she or any1 read it but i got banned soon after...

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2009, 09:20:10 PM »
yeah, she posted but i dont think she knew where she posted like i was under the impression that it was a fan community thing until i found out about the levels n shit....

well i let her know exactly how i felt about her n her ideas n wat the forum was up2.. dont know if she or any1 read it but i got banned soon after...

Yeah, bitch ass staff members there can read your PM's and ban you. Certain dudes stay up all night and have a nightly jack off routine to go with it.

EFFeX

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2009, 09:21:24 PM »

Yeah, bitch ass staff members there can read your PM's and ban you. Certain dudes stay up all night and have a nightly jack off routine to go with it.

:o

JohnnyL

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2009, 09:29:28 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA

Enough said.

peace

Lara

Okay.  So now they finally have a website-sort of.  But the Death Row section still really tells us nothing that we didn't already know.  There's a video clip of a short interview with Lara Lavi, that covers no new ground at all.  I guess I give them a little credit for at least putting up a website, but now they really have to focus on getting some actual content on it.  Fans really have no idea what's going on, other than in a very general sense.  We know they own the company now.  We know that an enhanced version of " The Chronic"  is supposed to be coming some time in June (maybe).  But that really is it.  I think a lot of fans want to support the new Death Row, but for them to do that, they have to know when and where they can get the albums.

EFFeX

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2009, 09:31:52 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA

Enough said.

peace

Lara

Okay.  So now they finally have a website-sort of.  But the Death Row section still really tells us nothing that we didn't already know.  There's a video clip of a short interview with Lara Lavi, that covers no new ground at all.  I guess I give them a little credit for at least putting up a website, but now they really have to focus on getting some actual content on it.  Fans really have no idea what's going on, other than in a very general sense.  We know they own the company now.  We know that an enhanced version of " The Chronic"  is supposed to be coming some time in June (maybe).  But that really is it.  I think a lot of fans want to support the new Death Row, but for them to do that, they have to know when and where they can get the albums.

Yeah, they are really too quiet, I think they are over-estimating the word-of-mouth factor. People WILL support, but they need to make more of an effort.

I still want a digital download section or "build your own album". That'd be pretty insane.

EFFeX

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2009, 09:34:19 PM »
Wait Johnny, which site has the Lara Lavi interview, I can't find that anywhere?

JohnnyL

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2009, 09:35:52 PM »
Wait Johnny, which site has the Lara Lavi interview, I can't find that anywhere?

www.wideawakehc.com/cmw