Author Topic: Anyone else tired of Lebron mania?  (Read 5643 times)

GangstaBoogy

Anyone else tired of Lebron mania?
« on: May 24, 2009, 11:53:25 AM »
Just went to yahoo sports and I see this headline: Kobe Bryant followed LeBron James' big night with 41 points. The two seem intent on lifting their rivalry to new heights.

Rivalry? Lol. Yeah Kobe wanted to win the game just cuz Lebron won a game. These writers / journalist / analysis / bitches can't say more than 1 sentence without throwing LJ's name in there. I mean he deserves to be praised cuz the dude is playing in whole new zone right now but shiiiit.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

wcsoldier

Re: Anyone else tired of Lebron mania?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 12:09:12 PM »
Have you seen how Kobe clowned the journalist when he asked him about Lebron in yersterday's postgame conference ? That was priceless

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 12:12:18 PM »
yeah the media fuckin love to do that shit, they ask some of the random questions
now they gon call lebron one of the best as if nuthin happened in the past or as if he still doesnt have more work to do, but based off that 3 he made
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

wcsoldier

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 12:12:49 PM »
and by the way Magic is wack aswell ... he's getting too much in the hype and never stand up for his organization ... SMH at "Denver will take Game 3 " I'm glad Coop called him out

teecee

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 12:15:29 PM »
Not really.  

Just as Kobe is compared to LBJ, it goes vice versa.   They are the two best players, deep in the playoffs, and there is a reasonable chance they will face each other in the finals.  You know they don't care about the so-called "rivalry" as much as others, but that's just the way these things go.

And Lebron isn't called one of the best because of one shot.  No one has ever had a 5 year run stats wise like him, he is second youngest to ever win an MVP, just finished second in DPOY voting, has already LEAD his team to a finals birth and is on the verge of doing it again, and has consistently raised his level of play in the playoffs from the regular season, and is right now playing on a whole nother level.   

So fuck the "one'shot" theory, that is straight reaching

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2009, 12:18:58 PM »
haha i guess all 3 of them took denver but damn.....
well some are still takin denver
but fuck that, lakers lets get it

and by the way Magic is wack aswell ... he's getting too much in the hype and never stand up for his organization ... SMH at "Denver will take Game 3 " I'm glad Coop called him out
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 01:18:42 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2009, 01:14:36 PM »
Actually it's only in the USA that you guys dickride Lebron so much. Here it's clear Kobe is better, everybody admits it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2009, 01:19:26 PM »
^maybe if you didn't live where Kobe like grew up & where everybody wasn't his biggest fan you would hear something a tad different lol.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2009, 01:20:41 PM »
yeah they givin alotta props to both out here
ima check wit my fam in other countries and see what they are sayin
Cube

OchoCinco

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2009, 01:31:46 PM »
ive been sick of this for a while, never said anythin on here cus i knew it would come across wrong cus im a laker fan but damn. Every commercial, every time i look on the tv or anything its Lebron. I swear anyone else hits that game winner and its just a great shot but Leborn does it and now hes the best closer this game has ever seen.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2009, 01:34:00 PM »
yeah thats what im sayin if someone else would have done it it wouldnt get the same support but ive been a king james fan from day 1 for real so its all good

ive been sick of this for a while, never said anythin on here cus i knew it would come across wrong cus im a laker fan but damn. Every commercial, every time i look on the tv or anything its Lebron. I swear anyone else hits that game winner and its just a great shot but Leborn does it and now hes the best closer this game has ever seen.
Cube

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2009, 01:44:28 PM »
They did the same thing when they followed eachother up with big games earlier in the year...so what. They are trying their hardest to build up hype in the hopes that they meet in the finals. I do agree though, there is no rivalry between the two.  Lebron is the current MVP, end of story.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

PLANT

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2009, 01:50:17 PM »
LeBron is the man.  Ive been tired of Kobe mania on DubCC since Shaq left.  So what? 

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2009, 01:58:13 PM »
^maybe if you didn't live where Kobe like grew up & where everybody wasn't his biggest fan you would hear something a tad different lol.

No. We simply don't have ESPN and shit like that. Man, Kobe is the most popular and loved player in the World. Face it. And his jerseys are the most sold all over the world. WORLD, not Italy.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2009, 02:00:17 PM »
Oh, and the reason why everybody here thinks Kobe > Lebron is easy:

STATS IN THE 4TH QUARTER BEFORE THE HAIL MARY TRIPLE.

1/6 FG, 2/2 FT, 1 REB, 4 TO.