Author Topic: Ron Artest twitter account  (Read 1696 times)

herpes

Re: Ron Artest twitter account
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2009, 06:31:28 PM »
How can you not like Ron Artest ?

lets see...hmmmm....maybe because hes a retarded bipolar dude who acts like a little girl and lets his emotions get the best of him consistently. has anyone ever seen Ron Artest keep his composure or stay cool, calm, and collected? dude is like the dumbest guy to ever play sports. what the fuck do you mean how can somebody not like him? LMAO.

he's like The Game of the NBA.

LMFAO @ this coming from a guy that jerks off to a rapist named Kobe.  Go stick your head in your mothers oven.

done deal, tommy...now go make a useful post.

LMFAO @ making a useful post on a computer message board.  I'm hear for entertainment, you're here to boost your ego.

Taking on the entire city of Detroit >>>> raping a poor defenseless girl like kobe

OchoCinco

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2009, 10:23:07 PM »
Ron is a cool in my books but i couldnt help but shake my head when i seen this. For the supposed toughest player around he makin excuses like a little bitch.

On why Ron shot so terrible in the LA-Houston series: Blaming Kobes little elbow.

“I couldn’t shoot the ball anymore. He hit me at right at the point of my collarbone, so, like my whole left side of my neck, and my left chest was so tight. I couldn’t even sleep on it, he hit me that hard and it had been downhill ever since then. It really threw my shot off, you know, I had been shooting the ball well. I shot it well in game six in Portland, in games one, two, and three, I was shooting the ball really well, and then it caught up to me. I’m still in a little bit of discomfort right now… (Host: Did you get it checked out?) No, it’s getting better. It was a bruise.”

You think if it was bothering his shot all series he would tell a trainer or something lol what a clown Ron is hahaha, lies, lies, lies.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 10:24:43 PM by Ocho »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2009, 09:41:20 AM »

lets see...hmmmm....maybe because hes a retarded bipolar dude who acts like a little girl and lets his emotions get the best of him consistently. has anyone ever seen Ron Artest keep his composure or stay cool, calm, and collected? dude is like the dumbest guy to ever play sports. what the fuck do you mean how can somebody not like him? LMAO.

LMFAO @ this coming from a guy that jerks off to a rapist named Kobe.  Go stick your head in your mothers oven.

LMFAO @ making a useful post on a computer message board.  I'm hear for entertainment, you're here to boost your ego.

Taking on the entire city of Detroit >>>> raping a poor defenseless girl like kobe

making a useful post is a funny concept to you? no wonder you're such a douchebag poster, LOL. keep the childish fagginess for Tha G-Spot, young'n...this section is for discussing sports, not attempting to be funny by riding nuts.

btw, my ego on here doesn't carry on to real life. thats an ego all on its own, but you wouldnt know a single thing about that, now would you, you scary mufucka?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 09:43:11 AM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2009, 09:44:11 AM »
Ron is a cool in my books but i couldnt help but shake my head when i seen this. For the supposed toughest player around he makin excuses like a little bitch.

On why Ron shot so terrible in the LA-Houston series: Blaming Kobes little elbow.

“I couldn’t shoot the ball anymore. He hit me at right at the point of my collarbone, so, like my whole left side of my neck, and my left chest was so tight. I couldn’t even sleep on it, he hit me that hard and it had been downhill ever since then. It really threw my shot off, you know, I had been shooting the ball well. I shot it well in game six in Portland, in games one, two, and three, I was shooting the ball really well, and then it caught up to me. I’m still in a little bit of discomfort right now… (Host: Did you get it checked out?) No, it’s getting better. It was a bruise.”

You think if it was bothering his shot all series he would tell a trainer or something lol what a clown Ron is hahaha, lies, lies, lies.

LMAO....I can honestly see why Tom supports this bitch.

herpes

« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2009, 09:59:35 AM »

making a useful post is a funny concept to you? no wonder you're such a douchebag poster, LOL. keep the childish fagginess for Tha G-Spot, young'n...this section is for discussing sports, not attempting to be funny by riding nuts.

btw, my ego on here doesn't carry on to real life. thats an ego all on its own, but you wouldnt know a single thing about that, now would you, you scary mufucka?

What with you and riding nuts, keep that homo shit to yourself.  LOL @ this whole post b/c you described yourself.  And LMFAO @ scary mufucka, what is that even supposed to mean ?  Keep coming with the unintentional humor.  About time your good for something you dirty jew.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2009, 10:01:20 AM »

What with you and riding nuts, keep that homo shit to yourself.  LOL @ this whole post b/c you described yourself.  And LMFAO @ scary mufucka, what is that even supposed to mean ?  Keep coming with the unintentional humor.  About time your good for something you dirty jew.

whats with me and riding nuts? thats funny, cuz i was pretty much asking you that same question. you seriously dont know what "scary" means? i know you're from hicksville, but come on, now.

herpes

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2009, 10:13:28 AM »

whats with me and riding nuts? thats funny, cuz i was pretty much asking you that same question. you seriously dont know what "scary" means? i know you're from hicksville, but come on, now.

You said I was a scary mufucka... how am I scary elior lol ?

And LMFAO @ you using mufucka like you're a tough guy that didn't grow up in a gated community with a silver spoom up your ass.  Stop being ashamed of who you are elior.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2009, 10:22:33 AM »

And LMFAO @ you using mufucka like you're a tough guy that didn't grow up in a gated community with a silver spoom up your ass.  Stop being ashamed of who you are elior.

what the fuck are you talkin about? not everyone is from hicksville, such as yourself. LA is the most diverse place in the world, you virgin loser. you dont even know what scary means? ahahahahahaha. then you wonder why I call you typical hick. LOL...scary=being scared. you're scared of life. always have been from day 1.

PLANT

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2009, 10:34:34 AM »
^^what a fucking loser^^

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2009, 10:39:31 AM »
^^what a fucking cool guy^^

thisoneguy360

« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2009, 04:42:52 PM »

Lmao so true...loads of talent and seems like a real cool down to earth dude then goes and pulls some stupid ass bi polar shit.

herpes

« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2009, 06:41:03 PM »

what the fuck are you talkin about? not everyone is from hicksville, such as yourself. LA is the most diverse place in the world, you virgin loser. you dont even know what scary means? ahahahahahaha. then you wonder why I call you typical hick. LOL...scary=being scared. you're scared of life. always have been from day 1.

I don't live in hicksville anymore and it wasn't a farming town like you would like to believe.  But I spent the first half of my life in Queens NYC and I've been back for a while now.  And actually NYC is the most diverse place in the world.  Thats not me trying to start a NYC vs LA argument thats actually fact.  And elior I haven't been a virgin for a while now.  Yes at one time I was very depressed for such reasons, that was 7-8 years ago though.  So keep on reaching.  See things have changed and I don't have to come here and share my life with everyone here like you do.  I don't have to bring my friends here to post.  I already know you're coming with the tom has no friends response, so save you breathe.  But I am happy with the direction my life is going.  Save your juvenile response I already know it's coming.  And scary and scared are two different words.  You called me a "scary mufucka".  As in I scare people, that doesn't mean I am scared.   Yea I'm the retarded hick  ::)

SO PRUP

« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2009, 11:54:08 PM »
Yo somebody explain baseball to me. How you gonna have a game full of fat dudes? If thats a sport so is ordering a pizza...damn, I'm hungry.10:53 AM May 28th from web

Yo maybe I should ball in Europe. Got offered 20 mil, a boat, and I can start 1 brawl a year, no questions asked. They got a Detroit there?8:41 AM May 28th from web

I got a lot of respect for Magic Johnson. He's beat the Cavs twice so far in the playoffs with just a little bit of aid.5:31 PM May 26th from web

Yo my neighbor has a mofuckin' rooster. Wtf, it cool to be Amish now? One more wake up call & we having that alarm clock for breakfast.6:47 AM May 27th from web

Ron Artest on Twitter > Kobe's life

But of course Kobe > Artest on the court

lakers going all the way this year

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2009, 08:32:20 AM »
scary and scared are two different words.  You called me a "scary mufucka".  As in I scare people, that doesn't mean I am scared.   Yea I'm the retarded hick  ::)

LMFAO...you're such a typical hick.

Tha A

• 'G'
  • when it was good to be a knick
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2009, 04:47:48 PM »
Ron's the man ;D