Author Topic: How many of y'all got son/s?  (Read 251 times)

Myrealname

How many of y'all got son/s?
« on: October 16, 2002, 10:58:12 AM »
Just to know...how many of y'all got sons ?
I got a 2 years old son and a daughter "on the way"

budsmokeronly

Re:How many of y'all got son/s?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2002, 04:12:56 PM »
I hope you are a responsible person and got your shit straight.  Take care of your kids.  I have read your post where you say you steal cd's and you got busted with 50 grams of pot.  If all that you say is true, what the fuck are you thinking?  You got kids to take care of.  Sounds like you can hardly take care of yourself.  Don't be a fuckin idiot dude.  Don't do stupid shit.  Don't make your kid suffer cause you fucked up in life.  50 grams is almost two ounces of weed.  In the usa if you are caught with over an ounce you can be convicted of a felony, and may have to serve some time.  Think about your kids man and good luck raising them.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2002, 04:32:09 PM »
I hope you are a responsible person and got your shit straight.  Take care of your kids.  I have read your post where you say you steal cd's and you got busted with 50 grams of pot.  If all that you say is true, what the fuck are you thinking?  You got kids to take care of.  Sounds like you can hardly take care of yourself.  Don't be a fuckin idiot dude.  Don't do stupid shit.  Don't make your kid suffer cause you fucked up in life.  50 grams is almost two ounces of weed.  In the usa if you are caught with over an ounce you can be convicted of a felony, and may have to serve some time.  Think about your kids man and good luck raising them.

some of the realest shit I've heard in awhile.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2002, 05:18:28 PM »
word

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2002, 05:40:04 PM »
I have a 3 year old little boy!!

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

S.G.V.

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2002, 11:30:14 PM »
myrealname...how old are u?....i thought u was like 17....anyway...i got no kids...i cant stand kids...but alot of my homies got kids....at least 10 do....its a shame...all i gotta say is this...if ur gonna have sex..wear a condom...if u dont...make sure ur an M.O.P.(master of pullout)...if not then be prepared for the children....

Myrealname

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2002, 12:14:49 AM »
Dont worry i'm 24/7 with my little boy,i've never steal a cd...it was a "joke" to irritate some xzibit fans.About the pot....my bad its true but i dont smoke at home and never in fron of my little boy,never stoned when i'm with him. I'm 22 years old,in june will be born my second son (maybe a dughter).

Myrealname

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2002, 12:54:24 AM »
myrealname...how old are u?....i thought u was like 17....anyway...i got no kids...i cant stand kids...but alot of my homies got kids....at least 10 do....its a shame...all i gotta say is this...if ur gonna have sex..wear a condom...if u dont...make sure ur an M.O.P.(master of pullout)...if not then be prepared for the children....
Thank u but i dont need advises from members of an internet board to be a father!
The board is a thing....real life is another different story.
No offense

budsmokeronly

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2002, 12:57:48 AM »
well I am glad to hear that you are taking  good care of your son.  A father is a huge responsibility.  I will admit that I am no where close to being ready to take care of a child.

Myrealname

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2002, 02:02:42 AM »
I MUST take care of my son,is not diffuclt cuz i luv him to death.
There isnt a perfect age to have a son....i will be young when he will be 15-16 years old,its not so good to have a father that could be your grandfather!
Im lucky cuz i've never been in trouble with the law,i will not go to jail for the pot(i hope),maybe several months of social works :(
U can't imagine how good i am with my son....

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2002, 04:00:39 AM »
but if you got  a son and a daughter on the way why do you diss people on message boards and diss their sisters and mothers? dont you got better things to do than that? id rather spend my time with my son than post that shit
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Myrealname

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2002, 04:25:21 AM »
I'm at home with my son 24/7,for this reason i work at home...to stay with my son.

S.G.V.

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2002, 07:54:23 PM »

Thank u but i dont need advises from members of an internet board to be a father!
The board is a thing....real life is another different story.
No offense
dont get it twisted i wasnt tellin u shit about being a father...i was sayin that if people are gonna have sex they best to be prepared for having kids...if theyre not careful...it was just a general statement

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2002, 03:06:52 PM »
I have 3 children...

Jome

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2002, 10:27:04 PM »