Author Topic: How to be a backpacker  (Read 345 times)

Sikotic™

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

S.G.V.

Re:How to be a backpacker
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2002, 11:41:31 PM »
i hate backpackers

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2002, 07:53:23 AM »
LOL... Backpackers are cool. In Minnesota, they the only ones that know about hip-hop. Everyone else likes that Murder Inc. shit. As for me, I likes me Westcoast, and that's all there is to it. But Backpackers are cool, as long as they ain't saying Chino is better than  'Pac.

infinite59

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2002, 04:53:21 AM »
YO....... That site was funny as hell!!!!!!!! thanks for the link!!!! Backpackers are a trip.  I always got into arguments with them over Eminem.  If I was going to be a backpacker I'd still live some room for the mainstreem.  I don't think backpackers are honest enough about their love for some of the more popular acts.

Still, backpackers are dope, straight up.  If I wasn't a Muslim I'd be a backpacker.  Outside of Islam my 2nd love is hip-hop.  Backpackers live and breathe hip-hop.  That's the second best lifestyle you can have.  The first best is Islam.  Second best is the life of a backpacker or rap artist.  I'm not saying it's the lifestyle for everyone but it interests me.  Peace.

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2002, 04:57:01 AM »
funny shit... i even walk with a limp since my lil accident last weekend :)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2002, 02:13:16 PM »
my english teacher is good friends with mr. lif...Lif is from Boston and the grew up together..

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2002, 04:21:03 PM »
All jokes aside, everyone that loves hip-hop should read Ego Trip's Book of Rap Lists, you'll love it.

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2002, 04:25:01 PM »
yeah i've got that.. its funny shit  ;D

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2002, 05:26:09 PM »
Hahaha some funny shit!!

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

S.G.V.

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2002, 07:51:58 PM »
LOL... Backpackers are cool. In Minnesota, they the only ones that know about hip-hop. Everyone else likes that Murder Inc. shit. As for me, I likes me Westcoast, and that's all there is to it. But Backpackers are cool, as long as they ain't saying Chino is better than  'Pac.
but chino is better than pac  ;D...i aint no backpacker tho...cant stand them...cuz most of the ones i run into know very little about hip hop as a whole...they may know about the current state...thats it tho....

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2002, 04:00:26 AM »
I aint really down with tha whole Back Packin shit neither. I like listening to some of tha music but I aint down with tha whole image or whatever that goes along with it.

Tha thing I dont like about Back Packers is they hate too much... Hatin on Gangster Rap...  Hatin on mainstream shit... who gives a fuck about all that. Just listen to whatever sounds dope to you and dont worry about what other poeple think of it.

And I can bump some Aceyalone, Pharcyde, 2Mex, Talib Kweli type of shit but some other shit just sounds too nerdy... I'm talkin 'bout that  Cannibal Ox, Def Jux, Aesop Rock type of  shit...  all that shit sounds wack to me.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2002, 03:36:21 PM »
LMAO...funny ass shit...

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2002, 08:56:28 PM »
Word, I'm koo with backpackers but they are always bitching about shit. They don't think you can have an opinion. What they say is like the fuckin law, which is BS.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE