Author Topic: VIDEO: New Boyz "You're A Jerk"  (Read 625 times)

KWayz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
Re: VIDEO: New Boyz "You're A Jerk"
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 05:00:10 PM »
Get the fuck outta here with this shit.

Muhfukka

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 05:13:37 PM »
haha

TRU 504 BoY

• 'G'
  • Fuck You!
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 05:53:18 PM »
wack ass fuckiin song

KWayz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 06:43:35 PM »
Well sad thing is that its getting more play than alotta other west coast artists

TRU 504 BoY

• 'G'
  • Fuck You!
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2009, 07:07:28 PM »
^^^I will never understand why this type of music is getting so much play on the radio. I doubt its the dj's that decide to play this shit. I'm sure record companies pay radio stations to play songs on the radio or the higher ups of the station want the djs to play this garbage. Frankily I'm sick of this shit. Don't know what they are trying to prove. maybe that rap music is too violent to listen to? but this type of no talent artists get put on the radio while hard working rappers/singers/musicians get put on the back burner. Why?
Shit is frustrating

Muhfukka

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2009, 07:09:11 PM »
^^^I will never understand why this type of music is getting so much play on the radio. I doubt its the dj's that decide to play this shit. I'm sure record companies pay radio stations to play songs on the radio or the higher ups of the station want the djs to play this garbage. Frankily I'm sick of this shit. Don't know what they are trying to prove. maybe that rap music is too violent to listen to? but this type of no talent artists get put on the radio while hard working rappers/singers/musicians get put on the back burner. Why?
Shit is frustrating
youre a jerk

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Hip Hop Producer/Artist
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2009, 03:14:10 PM »
Shit is frustrating
see..now ur wrong on that..this kids dont have a deal from what i heard..its just the new era kids that like this type of music..i dont feel that shit but i rather see kids "Jerkin" than killing and robbing...

The_Offence

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2009, 06:26:35 PM »
...seriously :-X :-X this is so bad i don't even know where to start  but i can see ya boy remixing this gay ass track...come on i never heard a black person call someone a jerk :D mostly white folks use the word jerk in that context
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 06:38:40 PM by The_Offence »

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2009, 05:00:18 PM »
Shit is frustrating

That's actually false...the kids out here made these songs hot to where the radio stations and DJ's HAD TO play it. It's a grip of other songs that are getting big through Youtube and Myspace only...NO record execs. So if they are that wack, why haven't the ones with talent figured out the simple formula?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2009, 05:04:48 PM »
damn

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

TRU 504 BoY

• 'G'
  • Fuck You!
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2009, 05:57:58 PM »
terrible music. ill go on my laptop and make a simple beat and a premise little rhyme maybe that'll get me some hits and money. fuck this bullshit and fuck them.

ps yes i am a fuckin jerk and i fuckin love it. muhfluggggaaaasssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lunatic

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2009, 06:13:00 PM »
see..now ur wrong on that..this kids dont have a deal from what i heard.
False..there signed to Asylum/Warner Bros..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2009, 06:18:04 PM »
This song is the shit.

Moe

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2009, 06:27:02 PM »
i rather see kids "Jerkin" than killing and robbing...
pause.