Author Topic: I just bought an Xbox....  (Read 831 times)

Sub-Z

Re:I just bought an Xbox....
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2002, 02:01:55 PM »
youre an idiot,microsoft announced the price drops were going to happen,size has nothing to do with games,and what is this shit that its costs per minute to connect with them? lmao youre clueless

also i guess the price drop for gamecube and ps2 i nthe us means they are both selling terrible

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2002, 03:18:46 PM »
youre an idiot,microsoft announced the price drops were going to happen,size has nothing to do with games,and what is this shit that its costs per minute to connect with them? lmao youre clueless

also i guess the price drop for gamecube and ps2 i nthe us means they are both selling terrible
i mean it wil cost per minute to connect wen ur playin x-box live on the internet or whatever it is, microsoft wudn't have announced the major price drops b4 it was released orelse everybody wud have held out for 2 months to save themselves 200 quid. they only announced the price drops here when they saw how badly it was doing...and its a fact mate...why do u think bez was making jokes about the x-box?!?

your rite, size has nothing to do with games, but the quality of the games are as good as ps2 which is less than half it's size, thats why i complain of the size.

and if ur telling me the prices of the ps2 and gamecube has dropped and x-box hasn't then it is obviously doing a lot better in the us than it is in the uk, hence ur biassed opinion regardless of the facts.

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2002, 03:35:35 PM »
^^^^Shit man your a fucking hopeless NERD homie!! Who the fuck CARES?!!!!!!!!! Get a life, get laid, stop being an idiot. For the second time enjoy what you got and chill with the bashing and dickriding comments!! One!

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2002, 04:10:36 PM »
look mate if no1 cares then why the fuck do they keep arguin wit me? in fact to tel u the truth i don't care, just have to set sumthings str8 u see?

for the second time, i do enjoy what i got, can't quit wit the bashin coments if punks don't quit bashin me, and who the fuck is dickridin? i aint dickridin...

and hows knowin ur shit bein a nerd? is grinch nilla a nerd for sayin what he knows? fuck u n all...

Sub-Z

« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2002, 05:36:55 PM »
bez makes jokes cause hes a casual gamer lol

and the xbox is doing very well in the US, like i care how its doing in some other wacked out country, there is no fact when it comes to which has the best games but my opinion is xbox has the better games....

lol@nerd,stupid but funny comment
« Last Edit: October 24, 2002, 05:38:58 PM by Grinch Nilla »

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2002, 05:45:33 PM »
fuck me we're finally gettin sumwhere! 'quote: in my opinion' thanx 4 that mate!

like i care how it's doin in the US wen i know its regarded as terrible in the UK!

no fact when it comes to best games...no ur rite cos it all depends on what types of games u like and what u look for in a game.

nerd? oh wel i guess the cunt is a rap nerd cos he posts on this board then eh? lol