Author Topic: The most annoying hip hop stans.....  (Read 1301 times)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
The most annoying hip hop stans.....
« on: May 29, 2009, 07:19:14 PM »
are Joe Buddden fans hands down.....
And placing at a very close 2nd place, the Euro/Aussie 2pac groupies
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

thisoneguy360

Re: The most annoying hip hop stans.....
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 07:30:48 PM »
I think Game groupies are the most annoying even though he's one of my favorite rappers, G Unit stans suck too.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 07:54:42 PM »
I think Game groupies are the most annoying.

hands down!

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2009, 08:01:22 PM »

hands down!

I wouldnt say hands down... I mean Gucci Fans and the people who create a thread everytime someone Pac went to school with takes a shit are right up there! Also the people who back in the days flooded this bitch with the Dipset threads... well they win in my books!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2009, 08:03:34 PM »
^i use to think Dipset & Cam'ron fans & those threads were just a joke that's how crazy it is lmao. he blows! :laugh:

agreed on Gucci fans though, but that's just Radiotube & Bundy lmao.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2009, 08:38:48 PM »
joe budden has fans?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Al Bundy

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2009, 08:41:57 PM »

hands down!

I wouldnt say hands down... I mean Gucci Fans and the people who create a thread everytime someone Pac went to school with takes a shit are right up there! Also the people who back in the days flooded this bitch with the Dipset threads... well they win in my books!

what's wrong with me diggin guccis shit?

Moe

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2009, 08:42:55 PM »
2pac stans

Moe

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2009, 08:43:10 PM »
and chad vader.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2009, 09:34:54 PM »
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2009, 09:41:40 PM »
Stans of the "I am Real Hip Hop" thing.  i mean, it's all Rap no matter how you say it or put it.  They'll go out their way to make one side of it look bad or discredit it or try even harder to seperate us (blacks; EastCoast/WestCoast beef) when it's really not that bad in the 1st place.  worst they actually believe that their minority is the majority lol!  All of a sudden fans dont count, image doesn't count, hits don't count, sold out concerts dont count, their following doesn't count, the fact that they actually made it doesn't count, none of the factors count, not even when they do tha shit people say they don't do lol (which is come with hot bars/stories/etc).  And then they say let's base it on Skill, well if nobody is really digging your Skill like that maybe you don't have that much Skill to begin with?  You couldn't image how many stories, rhymes, bars, punchlines, etc I could use off of the word "orange"!  If I'm not hot, i'm not hot. - and my friends thats wat it's about.  Crooked I is a better lyricist than Pac and has technically been around longer and with arguably a better Marketing Scheme (DeathRow, Ja Rule when he was hot, Hip Hop Weekley, "Say Dr. Dre", etc.), but if you ask the world who's better you already know who they would say and most importantly WHY, similar thing can be said about Big Vs. Pac.

I'm not trying to sound ignorant or just call out certain members on the board but if you rhyme every other syllable and most people who've heard you or are aware of you still don't care enuff 2 bootleg your shit or start a REAL movement like tha South has done or Bun B did with "Free Pimp C" then maybe you're just not that hot and your style of MC'n isn't all that hot neither and people don't care about wat u have 2 say or think you're that talented enuff to put in their mp3/cd player.  (The Generation has nothing to do with it, with Hip Hop we're ALL cut from the Same Cloth).  I'm not trying to put a number on rating poetry but we can all agree Soulja Boy is no Maya Angelo and vice versa.  With that said music is music, no matter who is saying it or what they're talking about.  Your popularity/longevity determines how good/skilled/talented you are as an artist enuff said, there's not that many diamonds in the ruff.  But it's true that the same argument can be said on both sides (but who's been winning for the longest).  And also at the end of the day if i'm 10 years in the game and i'm on some elementary shit and i'm worldwide with it, and you're 20 years in the game, a lyrical beast, and your only regional with it- 2 put it simply I'm better than you no matter how you cut it or try 2 turn it.

People kill me when they talk about how this is "real" hip hop and that shit is "Commercial Dance Rap" but only so many songs come out like that and what's wrong with the 1 hit wonders dominating the TV's and Radio's and the "real" MC's stay around longer and reeping more of the benefits?  Those "real" Hip Hop Stans are the bitchiest ones, they always come in and say this rapper is the best but they're just a more lyrical version of MC Ren or just an updated version of Nas.  "Real" hip hop Stans are the most annoying...

http://www.zshare.net/audio/6070209587ac44ef/
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 09:49:38 PM by RadioTube! aka Moe Beastie aka Baron Samedi »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2009, 09:49:53 PM »
^but your like five years old, you don't understand most things.

just as long as "you win" at the end of it, your happy, whether you made a valid point or not.

you just like shitty rappers & your little essay is your defense.

you make it seem like "real hip hop" supporters look into rhyme scheme & shit (or i think that's what your little rant was all about).

when it's just about the message, the message of how much money & how many cars you have is so childish, esspecially the way mainstream artists try to portray it.

you haven't posted a Gucci Mane youtube link yet where he sounds different than he did on the one you posted before that lol.

every song he has sounded the same, same flow, same content & some people call Joe Budden boring. :laugh:

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2009, 09:57:47 PM »
Game fans, and I like The Game.

I like Budden, I like Cam'ron, I like Dr. Dre, I like 2Pac, Gucci is okay, and I just call it how I see it. No rapper is perfect in my eyes, they all have their flaws and things they are great at. I call them on it all, I would like to think.

BiggBoogaBiff

^but your like five years old, you don't understand most things.

just as long as "you win" at the end of it, your happy, whether you made a valid point or not.

you just like shitty rappers & your little essay is your defense.

you make it seem like "real hip hop" supporters look into rhyme scheme & shit (or i think that's what your little rant was all about).

when it's just about the message, the message of how much money & how many cars you have is so childish, esspecially the way mainstream artists try to portray it.

you haven't posted a Gucci Mane youtube link yet where he sounds different than he did on the one you posted before that lol.

every song he has sounded the same, same flow, same content & some people call Joe Budden boring. :laugh:

another day goes by and all you can do is focus on my word lmao!  face it my dude, you're a loser.  thats why i always say "i win you lose" is bcuz it's tru, you stalk me and make this all about me and you like u wanna be my girlfriend or something.  I come with knowledge and I voice the voice that isn't getting voiced.  And shut tha fuck up with all of this "all they talk about is money, bling, pussy, drugs" shit.  EVERY hip hop artist does that, any1 from conscience 2 hardcore 2 pop, they just all have their own way of doing it.  And if that is their theme for the album/mixtape then there's ALWAYS substance/story lines/details about it instead of it being a dance tune aka "A Reason Why".  It's funny how u talk about me on Every post and then call me a loser and try 2 make urself out b somebody lol.  Anyways i'm not going 2 bobnweave back n forth with you tonight.  You obviously want my attention badly so i won't give it 2 u.

^^^^ And I just proved my point about what I was saying about "Real" Hip Hop Stans, they're always bitching and always in your face.  Nobody likes anybody like that in the REAL World/REAL Life so I don't know why they think anybody would like them any better online lol.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/60702843a9bbcec0/  classic you couldn't disagree
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 10:16:09 PM by RadioTube! aka Moe Beastie aka Baron Samedi »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2009, 12:38:20 AM »
and chad vader.
what's wrong with Chad Vader? is he affecting your confidence?  :laugh: