Author Topic: The most annoying hip hop stans.....  (Read 1294 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: The most annoying hip hop stans.....
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2009, 08:51:49 AM »
Budden's tight, for sure, but how would one even go about trying to prove who the greatest of all time is?  That's a pretty subjective topic, and there have been so many really great MC's throughout history, that I don't think this is even remotely proveable.  We've all seen how ridiculous some of those greatest of all time lists have gotten.

people with half a brain know that it's Pac. ;) ;D

people who listen to shit, think it's Wayne.

& people online think its Budden lol.

it's Pac though. ;D 8)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2009, 08:55:15 AM »
pac and chamillionaire stans
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

JohnnyL

« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2009, 08:56:01 AM »
Budden's tight, for sure, but how would one even go about trying to prove who the greatest of all time is?  That's a pretty subjective topic, and there have been so many really great MC's throughout history, that I don't think this is even remotely proveable.  We've all seen how ridiculous some of those greatest of all time lists have gotten.

people with half a brain know that it's Pac. ;) ;D

people who listen to shit, think it's Wayne.

& people online think its Budden lol.

it's Pac though. ;D 8)

Lol...well, Pac has always been one of my favorites.  If the greatest of all time went to the artist with the largest body of work that you could almost say doesn't have a single wack song, you just about have to give it to Pac.  But I guess the way you answer who's the greatest depends on what your criteria is.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2009, 09:02:01 AM »
people who are Stans of dubcc.com are the worst.  Right before 2pac stans

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2009, 09:08:53 AM »
I think Game groupies are the most annoying.

hands down!

I wouldnt say hands down... I mean Gucci Fans and the people who create a thread everytime someone Pac went to school with takes a shit are right up there! Also the people who back in the days flooded this bitch with the Dipset threads... well they win in my books!

what's wrong with me diggin guccis shit?

gucci man has the intelligence of a mute new-born kitten with A.D.D...... so it stands to reason that his music can't be all that great, and subsequently, it isn't all that great....

If you like it, then you like it, but you can't be mad when folks talk shit about you for liking it..... If you believe in somethin, you should be willing to suffer for it....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2009, 09:10:08 AM »

hands down!

I wouldnt say hands down... I mean Gucci Fans and the people who create a thread everytime someone Pac went to school with takes a shit are right up there! Also the people who back in the days flooded this bitch with the Dipset threads... well they win in my books!

gucci man has the intelligence of a mute new-born kitten with A.D.D...... so it stands to reason that his music can't be all that great, and subsequently, it isn't all that great....

If you like it, then you like it, but you can't be mad when folks talk shit about you for liking it..... If you believe in somethin, you should be willing to suffer for it....

real talk! 8)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2009, 09:15:55 AM »
Dipset Dipset Dipset Dipset Dipset

Ay!

----------------
Now playing: Cage - Too Heavy For Cherubs
via FoxyTunes
:laugh:

Seer didn't ban you, did he?

Nope. Not all of us got banned.

----------------
Now playing: Diplomats - Family Ties
via FoxyTunes

kemizt

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2009, 09:17:45 AM »

hands down!

That's why i'm chillin' bumpin' tha Wilt Chaimberlain Mixtapes.  And Gucci got everthhing you need in an artist.  You're just 1 of those people who hear certain songs and base a judgement off that.  But i don't care, im not goin' on u, i'm just sayin'.

westsiderider323

« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2009, 10:10:34 AM »
weezy and drake stans
holy shit they even dress like them and always repeatin some of they lines

MediumL

« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2009, 10:33:34 AM »
quik stans, crooked i stans and budden stans. shouts out to classic material as being the worst stan.

Crooked I and Joe Budden are not the best rappers alive. PS tell them to drop a classic album before yall claim they are.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2009, 11:53:29 AM »

hands down!

That's why i'm chillin' bumpin' tha Wilt Chaimberlain Mixtapes.  And Gucci got everthhing you need in an artist.  You're just 1 of those people who hear certain songs and base a judgement off that.  But i don't care, im not goin' on u, i'm just sayin'.

^^^actually I heard 3 songs and another song he was featured on, but I like your attitude..... ;)

I'm a die-hard Common fan, and being from the West Coast, most of my peoples don't get that.... it don't matter to me, Common is the truth as far as I'm concerned.
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com

Al Bundy

« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2009, 12:38:27 PM »

hands down!

so a rapper has to be smart for his music to be good? i fail to see your logic.

i like gucci mane because he has energy no homo and just doesn't give a fuck. does that make him great? no. does it make his music enjoyable? yeah

'EclipZe

« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2009, 12:45:30 PM »
those dipset stans where the shit haha

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2009, 12:55:36 PM »

hands down!

i like gucci mane because he has energy no homo and just doesn't give a fuck. does that make him great? no. does it make his music enjoyable? yeah

Yes, a rapper has to be intelligent for his music to be good... see the logic now?

but that doesn't matter, if you still like it, then you like it.... you like his energy and charisma.... I can dig that, I don't agree with it, but I can dig it....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2009, 02:11:15 PM »

hands down!

Yes, a rapper has to be intelligent for his music to be good... see the logic now?

lol word.

but like El said, nobody is saying you can't like it; but expect hate to come Gucci's way because he really does BLOW, regardless of your opinon of his music.