Author Topic: Nadal out of French Open.. WTF  (Read 310 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nadal out of French Open.. WTF
« on: May 31, 2009, 09:01:49 AM »
 :o :o :o

Anybody seen this game?? They didn't show it here... God I would have loved seeing this  >:(
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Re: Nadal out of French Open.. WTF
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 09:02:49 AM »
What a shock!!  The best athlete in the world was defeated today

DIP DIP SET SET

wcsoldier

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 10:25:02 AM »
was a great game .. a combination of the Viking playing GREAT ( dude was serving 210 km/hour on a consistant and had 30 , yes 30 !! forehand winners) and Nadal playing average to his standards , was moving slower than usual , playing too short and unusual  unforced errors ...

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2009, 11:32:11 AM »
It's only a matter of time before Nadal starts to fade away. His knees are fucked up in  a major way, I give him 3 more years.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 11:02:43 PM »
It's only a matter of time before Nadal starts to fade away. His knees are fucked up in  a major way, I give him 3 more years.

I don't know about that man, I think this guy will be on top for a long time.

DIP DIP SET SET

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 01:40:24 AM »
:o :o :o

Anybody seen this game?? They didn't show it here... God I would have loved seeing this  >:(

I'm pretty sure it was on Eurosport at arround 1-2am, but I was too tired and fell asleep after 5 minutes. 

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2009, 01:45:21 AM »
Why don't you guys like Nadal??  Is it because he is by far the best or because of the outfits he wears, if it is about what he wears then grow up.

I never watched Tennis until I started to watch him a few months ago and he has me hooked, dude is so exciting to watch.

DIP DIP SET SET

tempo2

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2009, 06:21:11 AM »
^^ to be honest if you think nadal is  great you should of seen the great roger federer 4-5 years ago...the guy was simply outstanding and unplyabale the guy is by far the best tennis play ive ever seen he has all the shots and the way he moves is just so light and graceful and really is good to watch. granted federer has faded in the last year and nadal is definatley the top player n the gamebut wouldnt it be great if federer wins the only major to ellude him this year? and subsequentley beat sampras record of 14 majors?

thisoneguy360

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2009, 06:58:27 AM »
Nadal is dope..I've always hated Federrer so it seems I end up always rooting for Nadal lol

tempo2

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2009, 08:40:42 AM »
^^ why have you always hated federer?

thisoneguy360

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2009, 11:05:38 AM »
^^ why have you always hated federer?

Haha I guess cause he always beats the people I like, it's nothing to do with him as a person or anything like that I just root against him.

tempo2

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2009, 12:45:56 PM »
^^ haha or rite fair enough. i think alot of fans will feel the same way as you for there favourite player. federer has been on top for so long and its only now that nadal has finally surpassed him, but federer really deserves this title in my opinion and it would be dope if he were to equal the great pete sampras at all of the places...rland garos!

he absoloutley dismantled monfills today and he seems to have a major mental advantage over del porto who he is playing in the semis.

tempo2

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2009, 02:00:41 PM »
federer into the finals with a gutsey win vs a vervy very good del porto  8)

if you wanna see history been made (once in a lifetime) watch the final on sunday.

i thi nk del porto did himself justice today too and i believe he will be challenging nadal/murry/djokovic for majors in the future

tempo2

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2009, 11:57:12 AM »
im absoloutley fucking over the moon  8) roger federer finally achieved a huge sporting success by completing the difficult grand slam....honestley if there was 1 sports person im really pleased to see enjoying success it is roger federer. the way he carries himself on and off court is something for all the kids to look upto unlike what we saw from james the other week in the nba. seriousley what this guy has achieved under so much pressure is sensational. everybody telling him he was finished, washed up, wouldnt win on clay again, fuck the haters and well done roger im chuffed for you.

bring on wimbledon, i might actully get there for a game this year.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2009, 01:17:44 PM »
Congrats to Roger, he was mad lucky though that Nadal went out so early. There's no way Federer can beat Nadal in Roland Gaross.