Author Topic: Can everybody stop talking about Rhianna  (Read 471 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Can everybody stop talking about Rhianna
« on: June 01, 2009, 03:56:02 AM »
it's like every dam site you go2 it's somethin' about Rhianna or Drake or the both of them together.  Who gives a shit... i mean really, nobody cares about her and Chris Brown gettn it on anymore.  The fight was one thing but pictures of them two cuddling/kissing is supreme wackness.  Show Rhianna with a dick in her ass next time you break some god dam news.  A nigga be tired of this shit.  The otha day they "broke news" of Rhianna leaving the movies, wtf is so newsworthy of that?  I'm bout 2 head up 2 North Korea to get some nukes in a second, foreal man this shit is wack.  The bitch is a bum joint anyway, i know hella bitches that look better and sing better than her (even some with accents).  Fuck Rhianna & Drake

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Can everybody stop talking about Rhianna
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 04:04:27 AM »
Where's the recent threads about Rihanna here?

kemizt

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 04:21:17 AM »
it's like every dam site you go2 it's somethin' about Rhianna or Drake or the both of them together.  Who gives a shit... i mean really, nobody cares about her and Chris Brown gettn it on anymore.  The fight was one thing but pictures of them two cuddling/kissing is supreme wackness.  Show Rhianna with a dick in her ass next time you break some god dam news.  A nigga be tired of this shit.  The otha day they "broke news" of Rhianna leaving the movies, wtf is so newsworthy of that?  I'm bout 2 head up 2 North Korea to get some nukes in a second, foreal man this shit is wack.  The bitch is a bum joint anyway, i know hella bitches that look better and sing better than her (even some with accents).  Fuck Rhianna & Drake

who the fuck is rhianna  ::)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 04:40:43 AM »

Naw not on here (thank god) but it's sites like allhiphop.com or some other site like that that's always talking about the bitch.  Everyday it's something on Rhianna, and it's all dumb.  Nobody is gonna 4get that that's the gurl who got her face remolded by Chris Brown, it's not gonna go away.  The girl makes good music, she has classics but i'll be damned if I start hearing about wat she's eating and other dum shit like that.

Blasphemy

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 05:00:03 AM »

Naw not on here (thank god) but it's sites like allhiphop.com or some other site like that that's always talking about the bitch.  Everyday it's something on Rhianna, and it's all dumb.  Nobody is gonna 4get that that's the gurl who got her face remolded by Chris Brown, it's not gonna go away.  The girl makes good music, she has classics but i'll be damned if I start hearing about wat she's eating and other dum shit like that.

So its ok with Obama? lol in all serious the media and pretty much everyone in general is retarded. When Obama was elected, all I could here was the stupidest trival bullshit, I could give a fuck on what his kids are doing, Only thing they should be reporting is whats actually going on.A course, that would take reporter interrogatory, which they lost long ago.Its all shit we already now. Waterboarding? Mother fuckers said 6 months before it was a "media" freenzi, was that they used those Tactics against the detainis.

Which brings me to another problem. Why the fuck would you want a Terrorist to have fucking rights? They wouldn't give a fuck about you, They kill your ass just for being american or being a different relgion.Now mother fuckers say "but they are people" yes, people who consipired to mass murder anyone who doesn't follow their extremist views, who would rape a women for trying to gain equal rights. Mother fuckers need to start doing the math and see that they wouldn't show the same compassion or empathy.George bush may of been the worse president on a lot of fronts, but the 1 fucking thing everyone knows he got right, was security/handling Terrorist. He went over boards when it came to our civil liberites, but the mother fucker had the country on lock.

Anyways yeah fuck that bitch, I'd beat her ass like Slim Shady got T-Bagged (lol)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 05:48:37 AM »

So its ok with Obama? lol in all serious the media and pretty much everyone in general is retarded. When Obama was elected, all I could here was the stupidest trival bullshit, I could give a fuck on what his kids are doing, Only thing they should be reporting is whats actually going on.A course, that would take reporter interrogatory, which they lost long ago.Its all shit we already now. Waterboarding? Mother fuckers said 6 months before it was a "media" freenzi, was that they used those Tactics against the detainis.

Which brings me to another problem. Why the fuck would you want a Terrorist to have fucking rights? They wouldn't give a fuck about you, They kill your ass just for being american or being a different relgion.Now mother fuckers say "but they are people" yes, people who consipired to mass murder anyone who doesn't follow their extremist views, who would rape a women for trying to gain equal rights. Mother fuckers need to start doing the math and see that they wouldn't show the same compassion or empathy.George bush may of been the worse president on a lot of fronts, but the 1 fucking thing everyone knows he got right, was security/handling Terrorist. He went over boards when it came to our civil liberites, but the mother fucker had the country on lock.

Anyways yeah fuck that bitch, I'd beat her ass like Slim Shady got T-Bagged (lol)

i guess u saw that Michael Eric Dyson thing.  That was some real shit, I'm glad someone other than Dead Prez spoke on that shit bcuz I was beginning to lose hope.  But yeah, in all honesty I think Bush/Cheney were good Presidents, that'll show in about 10-20 years.  Even with Katrina  :o i know right i sed it... Katrina.  Think about it, NO had the highest murder rate (x5 the national average) and niggaz were'nt gonna learn their lesson anyways.  Even with brand new homes and jobs most people/young niggaz from NO weren't gonna do nothin but tha same shit anyways- muder, kill, rob, get high, etc.  If I was Bush at that time, I would've atleast used that explanation instead of the 1 he gave.  Anyways, i think Eminem just got his career handed to him.  That is definitly gonna put a humungous stain on his image, even Dre's.  I think 50's in the clear but as far as Eminem goes his career is done after that.  Relapse lost all seriousness off of that alone.

Big B

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2009, 05:54:03 AM »
I'm bout 2 head up 2 North Korea to get some nukes in a second, foreal man this shit is wack.
no you aren't

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2009, 06:04:56 AM »

Then I don't see the point of this thread.

kemizt

Big B

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2009, 06:08:19 AM »

Then I don't see the point of this thread.
i concur

Blasphemy

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2009, 06:38:21 AM »

i guess u saw that Michael Eric Dyson thing.  That was some real shit, I'm glad someone other than Dead Prez spoke on that shit bcuz I was beginning to lose hope.  But yeah, in all honesty I think Bush/Cheney were good Presidents, that'll show in about 10-20 years.  Even with Katrina  :o i know right i sed it... Katrina.  Think about it, NO had the highest murder rate (x5 the national average) and niggaz were'nt gonna learn their lesson anyways.  Even with brand new homes and jobs most people/young niggaz from NO weren't gonna do nothin but tha same shit anyways- muder, kill, rob, get high, etc.  If I was Bush at that time, I would've atleast used that explanation instead of the 1 he gave.  Anyways, i think Eminem just got his career handed to him.  That is definitly gonna put a humungous stain on his image, even Dre's.  I think 50's in the clear but as far as Eminem goes his career is done after that.  Relapse lost all seriousness off of that alone.

Only way Slim Shady can recover is some serious damage control. He's probably going to say he was In on it. The fact they made if fake broken on him, shows its stagged. As for Eminem knew or not, that's whats going to make or break his rep. Right now buzz is everyones laughing their ass off at him, because they say he deserved it, because he was so homophobic and attacks everyone, but the moment the jokes on him he gets pissed. Dr. Dre, well the new commercial he made, is gaining him some small respect, 50 had nothing to do with it so hes in the clear. The 1s who got hurt was Eminem, and Dr. Dre took a extremely small hit, but Trust me, no one is talking about Dre when it comes to this. lol

Edit: Also, you see Shady earlier on the stage, Crack A bottle, and We made you sounded more aggressive and a hell of a lot better with out the accent. lol Imagine relapse with his normal voice.

Big B

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2009, 06:41:28 AM »
bush is a lot better than the one we have now.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2009, 09:33:15 AM »

you just posted in it.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2009, 01:21:57 PM »
wow.

bush was a good president?

bush was better president than obama?

speechless.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J Bananas

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2009, 01:40:41 PM »
Alright, so let's sort this out.

We are responsible for the ceasing of Rhianna talk on other hip hop forums.

Bush/Cheney did America a favor by getting rid of all the no-gooders in N.O. with Katrina.

Radiotube is about to leave Temple Hills for North Korea.

Eminem and Dr Dre are done recording music.

That about sums it all up?

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2009, 01:48:22 PM »
Alright, so let's sort this out.

We are responsible for the ceasing of Rhianna talk on other hip hop forums.

Bush/Cheney did America a favor by getting rid of all the no-gooders in N.O. with Katrina.

Radiotube is about to leave Temple Hills for North Korea.

Eminem and Dr Dre are done recording music.

That about sums it all up?
+ we start giving a fuck when Radiotube stops this overhyping of top-5 no skill -artists