Author Topic: The Elite... It's Tradition... Can't fuck with us...  (Read 156 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
The Elite... It's Tradition... Can't fuck with us...
« on: October 30, 2002, 08:48:07 PM »
I'm beating that little punk God's Son in a battle. He can't beat me... no matter. ToNe gots his Cloud 9 shit going... trying to pick off people. I told Tech it was cool to but the Elite on the line, I've changed my mind. tha7th and I started this group, you got to beat us to get rid of us. Tech can battle you about him, you want the Elite, well on October 7, 2001, we started it, and I don't plain on ended it anytime soon. So Tech can agree to what he wants... I have full faith he will win, and we get I-Bo  back, but if you want to take out the Elite... you have to beat either tha7th, or me, 'cause we started it, and only we can end it.

ToNe1904

Re:The Elite... It's Tradition... Can't fuck with us...
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2002, 03:50:16 AM »
I'm beating that little punk God's Son in a battle. He can't beat me... no matter. ToNe gots his Cloud 9 shit going... trying to pick off people. I told Tech it was cool to but the Elite on the line, I've changed my mind. tha7th and I started this group, you got to beat us to get rid of us. Tech can battle you about him, you want the Elite, well on October 7, 2001, we started it, and I don't plain on ended it anytime soon. So Tech can agree to what he wants... I have full faith he will win, and we get I-Bo  back, but if you want to take out the Elite... you have to beat either tha7th, or me, 'cause we started it, and only we can end it.

so yur confident in Tech to defend himself....but not to defend Elite? Thas coo, i understand. Jus so yah know, Tech...in Cloud 9...all MC'z are equal.  ;)

anywayz, on to thiz shit....i guess...we'll jus have tah do it one on one. Me vs Tech. I win, Tech comes to Cloud 9. Tech wins, I-Bo can go to Elite (if he choses). Im still waitin on I-Bo'z word on whether he iz coo with this battle and these rules. It wont go down, unless he OK'z it as well, since he's involved in tha circumstances.

So...az soon az we here frum I-Bo...and Tech agreez, thiz shit iz ON!

~Welcome to Cloud 9 Tech~

ToNe1904

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2002, 03:54:39 AM »
but if you want to take out the Elite... you have to beat either tha7th, or me, 'cause we started it, and only we can end it.

hmmmm...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2002, 09:40:17 PM »
for real, im much more comfortable with this scenerio

theres no way Elite is gonna go down on my name, its m doggs and rods crew, they the vets and scooped up a lil young kid named Tech who has been the lyrical rookie of the year lol

Tone, i agree, rite now its friday, when i get back to my residence Sunday, we put our shit up

I;ll make a battle thread now, Monday is the latest to have ya shit up by, my shits goin up Sun

peace

*prints "welcome back I BO" shirts for elite members to wear*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll