Author Topic: Some woman asked me if I wanted oral sex in line at the grocery store  (Read 612 times)

Sikotic™

So I'm buying my bag of Ghiradelli chocolate chips, paper towels and aftershave. Some Asian woman is in line with a basket full of stuff. So I'm just looking at the various tabloids in line touting that Obama is a closet faggot, Jon and Kate are divorcing and Patrick Swayze has 48 hours to live when all of a sudden the little Asian lady turns to me and says "You want head?"

I'm like WTF? I say "Excuse me?" and she again says, "You want head?" So now I'm sizing this bitch up. SHe was like late 40's but I'm down to fuck a dead horse if it consents.

I say, "Are you serious?" and she says "Yeah, I have lot of things so you go first".

Then reality set that she was saying "You want to go ahead" in broken english.

Extra ordinary shit never happens in my life. MLIA.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
LOL! She must have been a fob
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

jeromechickenbone

That's funny.

universe

SHE PROBABLY THOUGHT SHE DID YOU A BIG FAVOR :laugh:

OchoCinco

Lmao

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
LMAO

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
you should of pull ya dick out in front of her..LMAO.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Hahhaha

kemizt

Elano

I'm like WTF? I say "Excuse me?" and she again says, "You want head?" So now I'm sizing this bitch up. SHe was like late 40's but I'm down to fuck a dead horse if it consents.

LMAO.

Blasphemy

LMAO.

Yeah, thats the part that made me lol also. But lets  be real, only time a bitch offer him head is if he was in a brothel with a buy 1 get 2 free coupon.

Moe

Re: Some woman asked me if I wanted oral sex in line at the grocery store
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2009, 08:38:38 AM »
too bad.

Ronny

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2009, 10:28:33 AM »
LOL

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2009, 10:47:34 AM »
LOL

Big B

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2009, 10:52:59 AM »
i hate when people who have a cart or 2 full of shit dont ask me to go infront of them when i only have 1 or 2 things in my hands to buy.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2009, 10:55:55 AM »
you dont get to many opportunities to force a woman to give you oral sex and then honestly say she offered it to u....you dropped the ball Sik.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"