Author Topic: So my Beats cut out.....  (Read 247 times)

DTG Entertainment

So my Beats cut out.....
« on: June 08, 2009, 07:59:40 PM »
I own a pair of Dr. Dre Beats, Tours to be specific, and the prices didn't bother me considering some rich asswipe bought them. Anyhow, the wiring started showing and now one ear won't play until I take a pair of tweezers and apply pressure on them. Anyone got advice on making these bitches work?

OchoCinco

Re: So my Beats cut out.....
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 08:04:44 PM »
they aint got some sort of warranty or wat?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 08:05:15 PM »
you got em under the table?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 08:30:30 PM »
they aint got some sort of warranty or wat?

Warranty for one year, but fuck waiting all that time plus if I send them in I might not get them back. Lol. Didn't buy with legal means. Catch my drift?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2009, 08:31:04 PM »
you got em under the table?

Got them on my desk right now. Watching the Slaughterhouse deal. Beats in it are killer.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2009, 08:33:33 PM »
haha nah i mean as in did you get them at the store or thru a 3rd party for a crazy low price?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2009, 08:35:18 PM »
haha nah i mean as in did you get them at the store or thru a 3rd party for a crazy low price?

Actual online store, but not by the most reputable means. Let's just say until about the 9th pair (I gave every pair away except mine) they didn't start checking to see if I owned the credit cards.

Al Bundy

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2009, 08:56:52 PM »

Actual online store, but not by the most reputable means. Let's just say until about the 9th pair (I gave every pair away except mine) they didn't start checking to see if I owned the credit cards.

if i were you, i'd delete this thread. You're admitting to fraud

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2009, 09:00:22 PM »

It's not like they are watch DubCC. ;) Plus, I have admitted to worse things, Mr. Bundy.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 09:02:25 PM by Mike Toreno »

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2009, 09:02:26 PM »

wow..you sound like a real dick. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2009, 09:03:20 PM »

wow..you sound like a real dick. 

A lot of people say I am, but I don't take it to heart you know? Lol.

Moe

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2009, 09:06:33 PM »

It's not like they are watch DubCC. ;) Plus, I have admitted to worse things, Mr. Bundy.

like what?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2009, 09:08:29 PM »

like what?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..........I made fun of a dude's father once when he had no involvement in the subject. It's worse than credit card fraud in my opinion, because at least with credit cards - some companies have insurance on that shit.

CaCtUs2003

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2009, 09:10:42 PM »
This is the FBI.  We have logged the IP address of the user Mike Toreno and have entered it into our databases.  We will see you very soon, Mike.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2009, 09:14:31 PM »
This is the FBI.  We have logged the IP address of the user Mike Toreno and have entered it into our databases.  We will see you very soon, Mike.

But before you raid my house....tell me how to fix my headphones?