Author Topic: NBA Draft.  (Read 436 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: NBA Draft.
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2009, 07:04:28 PM »
LOLOL TYLER WENT FAR TOO EARLY! :laugh:

such a scrub.
Tyler a scrub!?!? LMFAO!! You are a cool guy CHAM but way off here!!  As a diehard Pacer and North Carolina fan I couldnt be happier!! This will end up to be a great pick for us!!

well one, i'm a big Duke fan; that affects my opinon on Ty; but i was never real impressed with his game.

maybe his college game, but i don't think it will carry over very well in the NBA.

Jrue Holiday was a steal & a half! ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2009, 07:05:23 PM »
by the way, mark my words that Jeff Teague will be one of the best players out of this draft! 8)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2009, 07:40:48 PM »
LOLOL TYLER WENT FAR TOO EARLY! :laugh:

such a scrub.
Tyler a scrub!?!? LMFAO!! You are a cool guy CHAM but way off here!!  As a diehard Pacer and North Carolina fan I couldnt be happier!! This will end up to be a great pick for us!!

well one, i'm a big Duke fan; that affects my opinon on Ty; but i was never real impressed with his game.

maybe his college game, but i don't think it will carry over very well in the NBA.

Jrue Holiday was a steal & a half! ;D

Naw, I agree with u on Tyler.  He isnt a SCRUB so much. But he's not gonna be the type of NBA player that he was in college lol Not a chance.  He got taken earlier then a lot of people expected.  He's like the equivalent of a Heisman Trophy winning Quarterback in football. Great for the college game...career back up in the pros
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2009, 08:10:57 PM »
DeJuan Blair...actually a solid pickup for us in Round 2. I think ESPN had him projected as a lottery to mid first round pick.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2009, 08:19:17 PM »
^he was goin' from the 13-17 range on most draft boards; so yeah, that's a fuckin' STEAL! :o

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2009, 08:28:30 PM »
Minnesota has selected 4 PG's in this draft...lol wtf...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2009, 08:30:33 PM »

they are definatly tryin' to deal 3 of them out lol.

they are probably going to stick with Rubio & deal Flynn somewhere for someone good.

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2009, 10:49:51 PM »
i will like to see what happens with derozen in T.O.
yep glad we got him he has some serious talent

ye definitely a athletic dude, hopefully he will add some excitement to taht team. Any word if they signed Pops?
So happy! DeRozan is who I wanted as a Raps fan 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

'EclipZe

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2009, 04:58:47 AM »
t'wolves got henk norel ! finally, another dutchie !

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2009, 11:43:12 AM »

they are definatly tryin' to deal 3 of them out lol.

they are probably going to stick with Rubio & deal Flynn somewhere for someone good.
I don't know, it looks like Rubio doesn't want to play in Minnesota. I've always hated when players pull that stuff, it's called a "draft" for a reason. If nothing else, you become a free agent in 3 years, and you can go wherever you would like to after that. I actually think they could pair Flynn and Rubio together in the backcourt, although they will have some growing pains in their first few seasons. Rubio needs to bulk up, but he has the height to defend most 2's. And Flynn is a shorter guy, but pretty strong and an amazing athlete. They could hold their own on D, and they would cause matchup porblems on offense for other teams.
I got a bird's eye view

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2009, 04:21:57 PM »
rubio is gonna play in europe another yeawr or two and hope they trade him

minnesota did the rigth thing: taking the best available player, not peices they need
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

thisoneguy360

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2009, 05:58:43 PM »
Damn Westbrook/Harden/Durant/Green are gonna be a problem some day...man fuck this Clay Bennet motherfucker

RapAddict

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2009, 12:03:58 AM »
lol@ Minnesota drafting 3 PG's in the first round...only to send one to Denver for a future first round pick that will more then likely be a lower pick then any of their first round picks in this draft.

Except the First Round Pick they get from Denver is originally Charlotte's not Denver's.  I seriously doubt the Bobcats make the playoffs in the east so that would have the wolves  looking at a pick in the 8-14 range in a better draft then this years.  Not a bad trade considering their rebuilding.
dj smeeze "you dont have his cd in the deck listening to it? and it's a double frisbee i mean double cd!"