Author Topic: JOb presents life learning stories  (Read 518 times)

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
JOb presents life learning stories
« on: June 10, 2009, 09:59:11 AM »
lets get into it... shout out to the real niggas on here: turf hitta, daygostylz, quiet truth, Sikotic, radiotube, bedford, NIK, relentless, Illuminati Clique/Annunaki Posse, Wykid

this is my good deed for today

The Wooden Bowl

A frail old man went to live with his son, daughter-in-law, and a four-year old grandson. The old man's hands trembled, his eyesight was blurred, and his step faltered. The family ate together nightly at the dinner table. But the elderly grandfather's shaky hands and failing sight made eating rather difficult. Peas rolled off his spoon onto the floor. When he grasped the glass often milk spilled on the tablecloth. The son and daughter-in-law became irritated with the mess. "We must do something about grandfather," said the son. I've had enough of his spilled milk, noisy eating, and food on the floor. So the husband and wife set a small table in the corner. There, grandfather ate alone while the rest of the family enjoyed dinner at the dinner table. Since grandfather had broken a dish or two, his food was served in a wooden bowl. Sometimes when the family glanced in grandfather's direction, he had a tear in his eye as he ate alone. Still, the only words the couple had for him were sharp admonitions when he dropped a fork or spilled food. The four-year-old watched it all in silence.
One evening before supper, the father noticed his son playing with wood scraps on the floor. He asked the child sweetly, "What are you making?" Just as sweetly, the boy responded, "Oh, I am making a little bowl for you and mama to eat your food from when I grow up." The four-year-old smiled and went back to work. The words so struck the parents that they were speechless. Then tears started to stream down their cheeks. Though no word was spoken, both knew what must be done. That evening the husband took grandfather's hand and gently led him back to the family table.
For the remainder of his days he ate every meal with the family. And for some reason, neither husband nor wife seemed to care any longer when a fork was dropped, milk spilled, or the tablecloth soiled. Children are remarkably perceptive. Their eyes ever observe, their ears ever listen, and their minds ever process the messages they absorb. If they see us patiently provide a happy home atmosphere for family members, they will imitate that attitude for the rest of their lives. The wise parent realizes that every day that building blocks are being laid for the child's future.
Let us all be wise builders and role models. Take care of yourself, and those you love, today, and everyday!

"And We have enjoined on man
to be good and dutiful to his parents"
[Soorah al-Ankaboot (29): 8]

"And your Lord has decreed (commanded) that you worship none but Him. And that you be dutiful to your parents..." [Soorah al-Isra (17): 23]

"The Lord is pleased with the pleasing of the parents, and the Lord is angry with him who angers the parents." [Saheeh al-Jamee (3500) ]
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 10:40:51 AM by Job starring as Brother Mouzone »
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

OchoCinco

Re: JOb presents life learning stories
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 10:04:24 AM »
sounds like a good wholesome white family right there, learning from their mistakes.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 10:16:59 AM »
Thats whats up, props JOB...

People dont realize how their actions affect others, unless they can see themselves in others shoes. Unfortunately, most people are too self-centered to do that.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 10:24:32 AM »
this will no doubt be lost on most here. good shit though

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 10:26:36 AM »
I agree about the children.  I can only imagine the kind of bullshit that Job's kid has to hear from him on a daily basis.  Poor kid.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 10:26:56 AM »
Too long, didn't read.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 10:34:35 AM »
Too long, didn't read.
thats a damn shame......you are destined to be wigger for ever
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2009, 10:35:33 AM »
If by wigger you mean average plain clothed white guy who will always be better than you, then yes, you are correct.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2009, 10:38:47 AM »
I agree about the children.  I can only imagine the kind of bullshit that Job's kid has to hear from him on a daily basis.  Poor kid.
what bullshit? be cautious of all people and especially white people? dont fall to white supremacy from everything white barbie dolls to relaxed hair? you honkies have no idea how deep and complicated this shit get. the way we will raise my young seed she will NEVER UTTER THE WHITE EYE WISH EYE WAS LIGHT OR WHITE.....fuck out of here white boy.......... all you guys know about is slavery and the KKK and thats it.. talking poor kid......fuck out of here

so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2009, 10:39:47 AM »
If by wigger you mean average plain clothed white guy who will always be better than you, then yes, you are correct.
no eye mean the other definition of wigger the real definition

so fuck you." - Pac

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2009, 10:51:22 AM »
no eye mean the other definition of wigger the real definition

Oh, you mean YOU?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2009, 11:44:41 AM »
what bullshit? be cautious of all people and especially white people? dont fall to white supremacy from everything white barbie dolls to relaxed hair? you honkies have no idea how deep and complicated this shit get. the way we will raise my young seed she will NEVER UTTER THE WHITE EYE WISH EYE WAS LIGHT OR WHITE.....fuck out of here white boy.......... all you guys know about is slavery and the KKK and thats it.. talking poor kid......fuck out of here

I'll keep it simple so your prehistoric malnourished ganglia can pick up what I'm putting down:

1) You're the biggest racist on this board. 
2) Your ignorance is mind numbing. 
3) You perpetuate racism. 

J Bananas

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2009, 12:01:39 PM »
I really do feel sorry for job's daughter. She will be subject every day to the dying institution of overt racism and paranoia. I'll be rooting for her though, lets hope she pulls through and is at peace with the world.

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2009, 12:25:56 PM »

I'll keep it simple so your prehistoric malnourished ganglia can pick up what I'm putting down:

I'm using that.... so it's not biting if I tell you in advanced  ;D
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2009, 12:48:38 PM »

you white people are so funny.........its funny how you said "THE KIND OF BULLSHIT EYE WILL BE TELLING HER" ......... eye gave you some of the things eye would be telling by young seed........ Now eye want you to tell me whats wrongs with that. you honkies get so nervous when strong,beautiful, intelligent Black babies are born and raised. for a honky that makes 80k, your life is straight up ass checks nigga........ trying to flaunt your shit like you on some different level...... then its like you try to construct your words in some fancy way to distract from the main issue WHICH WAS WHAT EYE WOULD BE TELLING MY SEED...... trying to kick that reverse racism shit...... fuck out of here billy

so fuck you." - Pac