Author Topic: JOb presents life learning stories  (Read 520 times)

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
Re: JOb presents life learning stories
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2009, 12:51:13 PM »
I really do feel sorry for job's daughter. She will be subject every day to the dying institution of overt racism and paranoia. I'll be rooting for her though, lets hope she pulls through and is at peace with the world.
nigga you need to be worried about the further existence of your people due to nature
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2009, 01:04:23 PM »
I really do feel sorry for job's daughter. She will be subject every day to the dying institution of overt racism and paranoia. I'll be rooting for her though, lets hope she pulls through and is at peace with the world.
nigga you need to be worried about the further existence of your people due to nature
uh-huh, yeah it troubles me all the time. still hopin for that no more white people thing huh?

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2009, 01:32:16 PM »
I agree about the children.  I can only imagine the kind of bullshit that Job's kid has to hear from him on a daily basis.  Poor kid.
what bullshit? be cautious of all people and especially white people? dont fall to white supremacy from everything white barbie dolls to relaxed hair? you honkies have no idea how deep and complicated this shit get. the way we will raise my young seed she will NEVER UTTER THE WHITE EYE WISH EYE WAS LIGHT OR WHITE.....fuck out of here white boy.......... all you guys know about is slavery and the KKK and thats it.. talking poor kid......fuck out of here

I'll keep it simple so your prehistoric malnourished ganglia can pick up what I'm putting down:

1) You're the biggest racist on this board. 
2) Your ignorance is mind numbing. 
3) You perpetuate racism. 
you white people are so funny.........its funny how you said "THE KIND OF BULLSHIT EYE WILL BE TELLING HER" ......... eye gave you some of the things eye would be telling by young seed........ Now eye want you to tell me whats wrongs with that. you honkies get so nervous when strong,beautiful, intelligent Black babies are born and raised. for a honky that makes 80k, your life is straight up ass checks nigga........ trying to flaunt your shit like you on some different level...... then its like you try to construct your words in some fancy way to distract from the main issue WHICH WAS WHAT EYE WOULD BE TELLING MY SEED...... trying to kick that reverse racism shit...... fuck out of here billy

Job, you seem cool...
but niggas who spell I as eye annoy the ever living shit out of me!!!!!!

you are not suddenly more clever or more intelligent by doing so.....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2009, 01:45:27 PM »
I agree about the children.  I can only imagine the kind of bullshit that Job's kid has to hear from him on a daily basis.  Poor kid.
what bullshit? be cautious of all people and especially white people? dont fall to white supremacy from everything white barbie dolls to relaxed hair? you honkies have no idea how deep and complicated this shit get. the way we will raise my young seed she will NEVER UTTER THE WHITE EYE WISH EYE WAS LIGHT OR WHITE.....fuck out of here white boy.......... all you guys know about is slavery and the KKK and thats it.. talking poor kid......fuck out of here

I'll keep it simple so your prehistoric malnourished ganglia can pick up what I'm putting down:

you white people are so funny.........its funny how you said "THE KIND OF BULLSHIT EYE WILL BE TELLING HER" ......... eye gave you some of the things eye would be telling by young seed........ Now eye want you to tell me whats wrongs with that. you honkies get so nervous when strong,beautiful, intelligent Black babies are born and raised. for a honky that makes 80k, your life is straight up ass checks nigga........ trying to flaunt your shit like you on some different level...... then its like you try to construct your words in some fancy way to distract from the main issue WHICH WAS WHAT EYE WOULD BE TELLING MY SEED...... trying to kick that reverse racism shit...... fuck out of here billy

Job, you seem cool...

nigga first off you on the late bus with that shit............

second....grown ass niggas getting twisted 10:30am  annoy the shit out of me...... ya niggas either shape up or get wiped off with the rest of these devils
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2009, 01:55:36 PM »

Job, you seem cool...

second....grown ass niggas getting twisted 10:30am  annoy the shit out of me...... ya niggas either shape up or get wiped off with the rest of these devils

Actually it was more like 7:45Am when that picture was taken, and the reason I drank in the morning is because I worked Over-Night, I had just gotten off work....

10:30 is refering to my production company, Half Past 10 Productions(ASCAP).....

chill out homeboy, you high-lighted that one line of my previous comment, but did you actually read the other stuff around it???
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2009, 02:08:04 PM »

Job, you seem cool...

Actually it was more like 7:45Am when that picture was taken, and the reason I drank in the morning is because I worked Over-Night, I had just gotten off work....

10:30 is refering to my production company, Half Past 10 Productions(ASCAP).....

chill out homeboy, you high-lighted that one line of my previous comment, but did you actually read the other stuff around it???
its like this nigga eye been doing this, these honkies been complaining about it.......and guess what eye am stilling doing to you feel me? so what you think is going to happen when you start to hop on that honky wagon? STILL continue doing it. these honkies replace "u" for "you" a lot of times.....nobody rasing they arms and yelling.......but when a nigga do so all of a sudden its  big deal. its like come on man. get off that

so fuck you." - Pac

J Bananas

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2009, 02:27:19 PM »
^^It's not a big deal, or a racial thing danny, it's just corny. notice how people make fun of you for it, not get bent out of shape like you do.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2009, 03:09:55 PM »
Yeah, I read that story once before, becuz all these types of tales is good reads. They really is.

Their eyes ever observe, their ears ever listen, and their minds ever process the messages they absorb. If they see us patiently provide a happy home atmosphere for family members, they will imitate that attitude for the rest of their lives. The wise parent realizes that every day that building blocks are being laid for the child's future.
Let us all be wise builders and role models.
Too bad there ain't enough parents out there who could handle that.

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2009, 07:55:01 PM »
Good shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

thisoneguy360

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2009, 08:37:28 PM »
Good shit Job.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2009, 08:50:48 PM »
damn...that shit made me choke up a little. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2009, 09:02:14 PM »
peace to Sikotic, 360 , Wykid and everybody else that came through with positivity not like these hating ass bitch niggas

so fuck you." - Pac

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2009, 08:17:37 AM »

Job, you seem cool...

its like this nigga eye been doing this, these honkies been complaining about it.......and guess what eye am stilling doing to you feel me? so what you think is going to happen when you start to hop on that honky wagon? STILL continue doing it. these honkies replace "u" for "you" a lot of times.....nobody rasing they arms and yelling.......but when a nigga do so all of a sudden its  big deal. its like come on man. get off that

It's not a big deal... I was just pointing it out, because I had been wanting to tell one of you guys that shit for the longest time...
I know lots of folks that do that.... (some of them are white, btw) and that whole concept annoys me...

when someone changes you for "u" that is short-hand.... changing I for eye, doesn't make logical sense, that's why it annoys me...
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2009, 11:05:44 AM »

Job, you seem cool...

It's not a big deal... I was just pointing it out, because I had been wanting to tell one of you guys that shit for the longest time...
I know lots of folks that do that.... (some of them are white, btw) and that whole concept annoys me...

when someone changes you for "u" that is short-hand.... changing I for eye, doesn't make logical sense, that's why it annoys me...

lol at this nigga.  honkies were du rags now, honkies rock air forces, honkies get their hair faded low ceaser and the list goes on............ am eye supposed to stop rocking my forces, cant get a fresh cut because some honkies doing that. if that was the cause eye wouldnt be doing shit because they copy everything we go. ther are cultural bandits.

so fuck you." - Pac

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2009, 01:23:13 PM »
That's a good story,very relevant in American society. The older people get, it's like they act more like and get treated like children. I noticed this with my step-dad's parents, he almost hates when they visit, they can be difficult to deal with but I think a lot of it is due to their family structure. My grandparents are about the same age, but I enjoy spending time with them and they are still very sharp and independent. I think our society likes to cast off the elders but that only makes them more dependent, like they shut down or something.
I got a bird's eye view