Author Topic: "Kobe doesn't pull off late-game heroics this time"  (Read 1322 times)

teecee

Re: "Kobe doesn't pull off late-game heroics this time"
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2009, 09:25:20 AM »
Well, actually he had a great OT. He hit the first 2 shots, set a tempo and got doubled team, which allowed him to pass to Fisher for the knock out 3. To me, Kobe redeemed himself in OT, and that last three from Fish was a Kobe assist. So all UFC references aside... lol... Kobe was clutch with that pass.

I think it was great to see Kobe dish out to Fisher....too often he is his own worst enemy.   BUt yeah, nice elbow!  Nah though, he wasn't at all GREAT in overtime, but his overtime was much better then the 4th. 

The Lakers, as I have been saying all year, are DEEP and have the best team in the league.  You Lakers fans must be pumped about Ariza, been great i n the plaoyffs

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2009, 09:36:26 AM »
Well, actually he had a great OT. He hit the first 2 shots, set a tempo and got doubled team, which allowed him to pass to Fisher for the knock out 3. To me, Kobe redeemed himself in OT, and that last three from Fish was a Kobe assist. So all UFC references aside... lol... Kobe was clutch with that pass.

I think it was great to see Kobe dish out to Fisher....too often he is his own worst enemy.   BUt yeah, nice elbow!  Nah though, he wasn't at all GREAT in overtime, but his overtime was much better then the 4th. 

The Lakers, as I have been saying all year, are DEEP and have the best team in the league.  You Lakers fans must be pumped about Ariza, been great i n the plaoyffs

I was saying it out loud last night, FINALLY WE FOUND A PLAYER READY TO STEP UP. Arzia must be signed, I think his slightly more important than Odom, though when Odom is on we always win, Ariza is more consistent.

Nah, and Kobe was taking what Orlando was giving him in OT, which after 2 quick baskets was nothing. Orlando was not going to let Kobe beat them, the Lakers had to find another hero, and that was Fish. Kobe has the players, Gasol had a great game last night, Fish had a great game, and Ariza had a great game. Honestly, Kobe didn't look as gassed as game 3, game 3 Kobe looked tired as hell. But his not had a break since the beginning of last year and it's FINALLY starting to show at the worst time. But that's why you have a team, and the Lakers as a team are winning this series. Kobe got them game one and two, now the rest of the team has to step up, and they are, Ariza, Gasol, Fisher, now I hope Lamar shows up too, though that foul trouble is a bitch for the big men.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2009, 09:54:41 AM »
3-1

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2009, 11:04:50 AM »
it's over.

teecee

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2009, 12:27:44 PM »

But you see what I am saying- thats not a GREAT OT, and it certainly wasn't a good 4th either.  He has a real TEAM behind him when he can't take over..........

They are gonna win in 6, and Kobe will finally get an MVP in the finals

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2009, 12:31:05 PM »
it's over.

Definetely.  Orlando came out like a joke in this finals. What a rip off lol  Credit to the Lakers though, they played well enough to win it.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OchoCinco

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2009, 12:35:37 PM »
How did the magic play like a joke??? other than the first game all the games have been close and exciting. When the lakers lose its cus the magic beat them, when the Lakers win its cause the magic beat themselves, i dont get it.

I dont really care tho, we are up 3-1 and have played good hard basketball and the games have all been close and exciting with the exception of that first game.

OchoCinco

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2009, 12:39:50 PM »
and no kobe didnt play great in the end of the last game but 3 outta the last four possessions  in regulation were what i thot were most important. First when they were down by 5  he took it up the floor into the paint and passed it off for Gasol to get the easy dunk, then went down n fouled Howard and didnt allow him to get the shot up. Then took the double and threw it up to ariza which led to Fishers game tieing 3. No he didnt play great but he did the right thing down the stretch i thot.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2009, 12:56:23 PM »
Black mamba??? more like a garden snake
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2009, 12:57:59 PM »
How did the magic play like a joke??? other than the first game all the games have been close and exciting. When the lakers lose its cus the magic beat them, when the Lakers win its cause the magic beat themselves, i dont get it.

I dont really care tho, we are up 3-1 and have played good hard basketball and the games have all been close and exciting with the exception of that first game.

Dude, the Magic played nowhere NEAR as well as they have been (other then one game), you cant deny that. Im not takin anything away from the Lakers though. They out played everybody they ran into. The Magic just looked like they were happy to be there, the Lakers seemed more focused then them (and the Lakers have looked unfocused alot during this playoff run)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2009, 01:15:24 PM »
LOL@ all these kobe haters..

The Best of 3 Worlds

teecee

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2009, 01:30:32 PM »
I think the finals has the two best teams in basketball, period.  Sure, the Magic got shitted on in game 1, but games 2 and 4 could have easily went the Magic's way.  The Lakers are just the better team, have played better in the most important minutes, and deserve the lead.

But on the real, what if Lee makes that lay-up in game 2 to win it.  Lake show got lucky there

The series may be 3-1, but I don't know why peeps are acting like its been all Lakers.   

Still, the Lakers likely win game 5, if not for sure game 6.  I can't see the Magic coming back after that heartbreaking game 6 loss.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2009, 01:38:48 PM »
i dont think nebody doubted the Magic have played well, but there down 3-1 for a reason

The Best of 3 Worlds

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2009, 01:52:57 PM »
i dont think nebody doubted the Magic have played well, but there down 3-1 for a reason

Its cliche, but experience is huge.  The Lakers were there last year, and it DOES make a difference. Not to mention, the Lakers obviously want it more. The Lakers look like their goal is to win a championship, the Magic look like their goal is to have fun.  Both great goals, but only one results in a title.  The Magic arent bad at all, but I think you will see Laker fans make the Magic out to be the Celtics from last year...to make this finals victory seem epic lol