Author Topic: Did Game end Lil Eazy's career with "He don't write his own raps.........."  (Read 1165 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
And I got enough beef, now Lil' Eazy dissin
He don't write his own raps, so I gotta forgive him
I got love for ya pops and I always will
So on behalf of Eric Wright, my nigga you gotta chill

After I heard that line I honestly couldn't anything LIl Eazy said seriously.  He went from being on Game's Documentary DVD to dissing Game so he could get some buzz, he was getting dope beats too.  After Game finished that niggas career with that line it seemed like his "career" just fell off the planet
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hey i gotta say i got much love for lil e but your right i never though of it that way atfter game went in on him we aint herd shit from him did that prince of compton mix tape ever come out or dose any one have any new shit from lil e ?
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

EML

• Lil Geezy
I never thought of it like that and I wonder why the Game would
even get at Lil E The Game loves his dad and The Game should know
that Eazy e never or hardly wrote any of his rhymes. But I have'nt herd any
thing about Lil E's album release date or any thing.
Let's get along with the Mexicans
And we can all have peace on the sets again
Imagine that if it took place [ha ha ha]
Keeping the smile off their white faces
2pac
Blacks and Mexicans stop all that bullshit in the pen
Understand that is us verse them
Ice Cube

OchoCinco

Damn i totally forgot about dude.  That track with Bone Thugs was fire and he had a coupe other i used to listen to on a regular basis. What the fuck he been doing?

AnybodyKilla

Hes been outta the scene for like a year now. He drops a dope song and ususally takes off 6 months lol!!!

OG Hack Wilson

WOW THIS IS GAYER THAN THE THREAD WITH 2 NAKED MEN KISSING IN IT
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha ^^^^
but nah that line was dope but does game write his own muzik?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

AnybodyKilla

haha ^^^^

Obviously, theres tons of vids of him reading a paper in the booth or on his Sde Kick and plus whose gonna keep writing him lyrics name dropping everyone in the world and talking about rims, 64's and taking a right or left on Green Leaf in Compton LOLLLL!!!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha real talk then how can game say shit bout lil e when games "idol" didnt write his own raps and game dont write his own raps?
and sides, lil e has he ever stated or claimed to have wrote his own raps?

haha ^^^^

Obviously, theres tons of vids of him reading a paper in the booth or on his Sde Kick and plus whose gonna keep writing him lyrics name dropping everyone in the world and talking about rims, 64's and taking a right or left on Green Leaf in Compton LOLLLL!!!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
No I don't think so dat line wasn't even dat hard Lil Eazy probaly got some other shit goin

AnybodyKilla

haha real talk then how can game say shit bout lil e when games "idol" didnt write his own raps and game dont write his own raps?
and sides, lil e has he ever stated or claimed to have wrote his own raps?

haha ^^^^

Huh lol. Im pretty confident Game does write his own shit. Plus its Eazy-E, thats all that needs to be said lol!!!

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
what do you mean?

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lil Eazy never had a career. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

OG Hack Wilson

Lil Eazy never had a career. 

bingo

LOL @ something starting a thread on this...how lame
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

thisoneguy360

I never thought of it like that and I wonder why the Game would
even get at Lil E The Game loves his dad and The Game should know
that Eazy e never or hardly wrote any of his rhymes. But I have'nt herd any
thing about Lil E's album release date or any thing.

Lil Eazy was acting like a total bitch calling him out on the radio and shit for no reason not to mention released like 5 disses about him. I remember him getting owned by a bunch of callers on Hot 97, shit was pure comedy. I still find it hilarious that dude let Game film inside his fuckin grandpas house and then acts like they were never cool lol
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 08:27:41 PM by 360 »