Author Topic: Did Game end Lil Eazy's career with "He don't write his own raps.........."  (Read 1155 times)

OG Hack Wilson

No I don't think so dat line wasn't even dat hard Lil Eazy probaly got some other shit goin

yeah, him and crooked working at checkout line

meanwhile your ass is out in the parking lot beggin niggas for change
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Paul

That line was pretty shit
funkyfreshintheflesh

Big B

midwestryder

I never thought of it like that and I wonder why the Game would
even get at Lil E The Game loves his dad and The Game should know
that Eazy e never or hardly wrote any of his rhymes. But I have'nt herd any
thing about Lil E's album release date or any thing.

Lil Eazy was acting like a total bitch calling him out on the radio and shit for no reason not to mention released like 5 disses about him. I remember him getting owned by a bunch of callers on Hot 97, shit was pure comedy. I still find it hilarious that dude let Game film inside his fuckin grandpas house and then acts like they were never cool lol
Lil eazy was not acting like totally bitch . . lil eazy had every reason to do that to game after game started act like eazy-e 's legacy was is & acting like he knew eazy & like eazy-e was his father . so lil eazy took offence to it & had every reaspon . game was wrong for that crap .  game & lil  eazy were freinds till the game bulled that crap . eazy-e's legacy only belongs to lil eazy & not game. the callers were wrong too & a bunch of game groupies & new school idiot fans.

V2DHeart

2pac almost ended Chino XL's career with the words "chino xl, fuck you too' LOL

The complete opposite
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite

Lil Eazy was acting like a total bitch calling him out on the radio and shit for no reason not to mention released like 5 disses about him. I remember him getting owned by a bunch of callers on Hot 97, shit was pure comedy. I still find it hilarious that dude let Game film inside his fuckin grandpas house and then acts like they were never cool lol
Lil eazy was not acting like totally bitch . . lil eazy had every reason to do that to game after game started act like eazy-e 's legacy was is & acting like he knew eazy & like eazy-e was his father . so lil eazy took offence to it & had every reaspon . game was wrong for that crap .  game & lil  eazy were freinds till the game bulled that crap . eazy-e's legacy only belongs to lil eazy & not game. the callers were wrong too & a bunch of game groupies & new school idiot fans.

if it wasn't for Game nobody under 21 would know Eazy E ever lived, that argument you lil Eazy stans make is so fucking stupid.  In fact if it wasn't for Game paying homage to Eazy E no one would know about LIl Eazy either 
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

midwestryder

if it wasn't for Game nobody under 21 would know Eazy E ever lived, that argument you lil Eazy stans make is so fucking stupid.  In fact if it wasn't for Game paying homage to Eazy E no one would know about LIl Eazy either 
none of what you said matters because it is still not games right to claim something that is not his . . i am not lil eazy stan at all. the only person who has the right to eazy e's legacy is lil eazy & not game thati s fact not stupid opinion like yours. sorry but people would still know who eazy -e is because of dr dre & ice cube. so you wrong about if it wasn't for Game nobody under 21 would know Eazy E ever lived, that argument you game stans make is so fucking stupid..  game wished he was eazy-e son  & that is his problem . lil eazy has every right to defend his legacy against legacy stealing posers like game.  it is lil eazy's legacy & there is nothing the you & game can do about that .i would kill a person over my family legacy if someone did what game did to lil eazy. if you say you would not do the same thing then you are liar & game stan .so it was not game right & so he was the one wrong for doing it . lil eazy did nothing wrong  . game is 100% in the wrong & so are you. .

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite

none of what you said matters because it is still not games right to claim something that is not his . . i am not lil eazy stan at all. the only person who has the right to eazy e's legacy is lil eazy & not game thati s fact not stupid opinion like yours. sorry but people would still know who eazy -e is because of dr dre & ice cube. so you wrong about if it wasn't for Game nobody under 21 would know Eazy E ever lived, that argument you game stans make is so fucking stupid..  game wished he was eazy-e son  & that is his problem . lil eazy has every right to defend his legacy against legacy stealing posers like game.  it is lil eazy's legacy & there is nothing the you & game can do about that .i would kill a person over my family legacy if someone did what game did to lil eazy. if you say you would not do the same thing then you are liar & game stan .so it was not game right & so he was the one wrong for doing it . lil eazy did nothing wrong  . game is 100% in the wrong & so are you. .

when did Game ever claim Eazy E was this father?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
LIL Eazy never had a career.  My god this section is pure garbage.

DIP DIP SET SET