Author Topic: What Improvements can be made to DUBCNN?  (Read 434 times)

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
What Improvements can be made to DUBCNN?
« on: June 18, 2009, 06:00:39 AM »
I was wondering what people thought dubcnn could do to take the site to the next level!

I just read an article of people struggling to find the DJ Quik and Kurupt album.

2 things IMO.

First, a section with regular updated upcoming West Coast album releases (Like proper release dates, like within 2-3 months, not unrealistic dates. Also updates on album dates pushed back etc).

Secondly, Perhaps a section where all these West Coast albums (especially ones that are heavily advertised) dierct link purchases. Both bigger hyped albums such as Westurn Union, DJ Quik & Kurupt, Dogg Pound, etc, all the way to smaller albums such as Tash, Sly Boogy, underground artists etc.

By the way, I am willing to help out where I can too.

Just a suggestion. 

Blasphemy

Re: What Improvements can be made to DUBCNN?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 06:27:24 AM »
I was wondering what people thought dubcnn could do to take the site to the next level!

I just read an article of people struggling to find the DJ Quik and Kurupt album.

2 things IMO.

First, a section with regular updated upcoming West Coast album releases (Like proper release dates, like within 2-3 months, not unrealistic dates. Also updates on album dates pushed back etc).

Secondly, Perhaps a section where all these West Coast albums (especially ones that are heavily advertised) dierct link purchases. Both bigger hyped albums such as Westurn Union, DJ Quik & Kurupt, Dogg Pound, etc, all the way to smaller albums such as Tash, Sly Boogy, underground artists etc.

By the way, I am willing to help out where I can too.

Just a suggestion.  

How about something like "Unsigned hyped" that concentrates and helps get upcoming artist more mainstream exposure.A small section, full of their tracks submitted possibly through a separate dubcnn email like unsigned@dubcnn.com or something. So artist who are coming up can try and get more exposure, I mean sure some people will be crappy, but have a standards when it comes to submitting. Possibly have 3 like NO rapping over released albums/mixtapes, I mean you know how many people be rapping over Dr. Dre's shit at concerts....2.Has to have at least 12 tracks, this way people won't keep sending damn singles, and have to actually take time to make a album. 3. Not biting. lol idk they can come up with 3. but only select possibly 10 or 20 only.

Only other thing is possibly BTFL lol  :-*
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 06:30:22 AM by Blasphemy »

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 06:33:24 AM »
The searching options are crap always comes up with lots other irrelivant stuff when you do a  search.

Big B

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2009, 07:14:23 AM »
how about they update the vault more then once every 3 months so i dont do credits for the same album twice.

as the case was with 40 cal- broken saftey

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 09:02:10 AM »
The searching options are crap always comes up with lots other irrelivant stuff when you do a  search.
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Okka

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2009, 09:06:40 AM »
I think the "Interview Request Thread" should be deleted, since none of the interviews we request never happens.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2009, 09:08:39 AM »
I think the "Interview Request Thread" should be deleted, since none of the interviews we request never happens.

lol ;D

...but where would big_ron post if it goes ???

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2009, 11:58:45 AM »
People actually though that Nima and Co read that thread? lol. It's just to keep all the begging and crying in one thread in order to keep the forum clean. I don't think they ever touched it since the creation.
The Search function would be nice to get working if you ever have interest/time/skill and so.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 02:16:57 PM by GimmeYourShoes »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2009, 01:41:51 PM »
People actually though that Nima and Co give read that thread? lol. It's just to keep all the begging and crying in one thread in order to keep the forum clean. I don't think they ever touched it since the creation.
The Search function would be nice to get working if you ever have interest/time/skill and so.

it is read and if you paid attention you would see we have acted upon suggestions in the thread

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

SO PRUP

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2009, 01:47:39 PM »
show more love to the cats trying to come up, PERIOD!

ya'll would have the best site out if you guys showed love to the people trying to get out there.

Big B

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2009, 01:50:43 PM »
People actually though that Nima and Co give read that thread? lol. It's just to keep all the begging and crying in one thread in order to keep the forum clean. I don't think they ever touched it since the creation.

it is read and if you paid attention you would see we have acted upon suggestions in the thread
lol.

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2009, 02:13:07 PM »
Artist ranking system based on user reviews and points given to artists. Good way to see who is hot on the west. It would weed out all this shit about whos hotter then who.

Big B

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2009, 02:13:36 PM »
Artist ranking system based on user reviews and points given to artists. Good way to see who is hot on the west. It would weed out all this shit about whos hotter then who.
too complicated

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2009, 02:53:17 PM »
too complicated

Let me guess...You never finished high school.

MarshColin

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2009, 03:33:24 PM »
They were supposed to get RSS around new year's and what a surprise, we're here 6 months later with nothing. Come on guys, that is just pure laziness.