Poll

How do you feel about all the nike kits, all over the world this season being almost the same?

Most of them look good despite being the same design
0 (0%)
They look ok, but I do wish they had done seperate designs for each team
1 (50%)
They're shit, but we can't blame nike because they took on too many teams and didn't have the time to design seperate kits
0 (0%)
They're shit, I blame nike for taking on too many teams, they should have took on a few and made different styles
0 (0%)
Fuck Nike, they're lazy shits only in it for the money
0 (0%)
Who gives a fuck? at least the teams have kits...
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Fans On Football Kits  (Read 242 times)

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
Fans On Football Kits
« on: October 21, 2002, 08:48:28 AM »
Personally i would pick option 2, different designs SHOULD have been used for each team, but...they bid to be manufacturers for so many teams kits I think they simply didn't have enough time to design so many, i think they are working on individual styles right now as we speak and come next season we will all be unique once again. (hpefully) but if that doesn't happen, then i would have to say fuck nike.

bez

Re:Fans On Football Kits
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2002, 11:21:44 AM »
I think Nike kits are the bomb, the colours are usally superb but I do think too many teams are made by Nike.  I mean look at Everton for example.  Puma kit, and the kits sooooo nice.  

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
Re:Fans On Football Kits
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2002, 11:31:54 AM »
yeah bez they are the bomb, especially utd's third kit and arsenal's away, but they are all the same design, one colour then a line around the back, 2 flaps etc...if nike wanna make all these big teams kits they shud at least have the decency to design different kits for each individual team or even change the designs slightly so that they look different but they haven't even done that, i mean i like utd's kits this season, but they are too alike all the others.