5 (27.8%)
college dropout
2 (11.1%)
2 or 4 year college degree
7 (38.9%)
Grad school +
1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: what education do you have???  (Read 323 times)

OG Hack Wilson

what education do you have???
« on: June 21, 2009, 08:04:48 PM »
i just graduated college (4 years for Sports Broadcasting....now in debt for the rest of my life)

i def dont want to go to another class in my life  8)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: what education do you have???
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 08:08:46 PM »
got me a 4-year Degree in Business Administration (finished in 2 years because I transferred from College and got 2 years worth of transfer credits).
also have 2 college diplomas; one in marketing, the other in small business management/entrepreneurship.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 08:11:11 PM »
Working on my BA in Criminal Justice from Sac St but will be adding another major after this fall semester so I can get my LSAC GPA up before I apply to Law Schools. 

DIP DIP SET SET

Moe

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 08:15:09 PM »
college, in progress.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2009, 09:20:22 PM »

kemizt

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2009, 10:23:46 PM »
Working on my BA in Criminal Justice from Sac St but will be adding another major after this fall semester so I can get my LSAC GPA up before I apply to Law Schools. 
change major!!
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2009, 10:24:08 PM »
bs cj.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2009, 10:42:21 PM »
BA in History.

and my balls.

-KIDRENEGADE-

RapAddict

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2009, 11:33:26 PM »
Did three years of Computer Science on a scholorship before I realized it wasn't what I wanted to do and am currently trying to figure out what i do want to do.
dj smeeze "you dont have his cd in the deck listening to it? and it's a double frisbee i mean double cd!"

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2009, 11:50:11 PM »
bs cj.

Criminal Justice is an excellent major, especially from Sac St.  Also it really doesn't matter what you major in as far as Law School is concerned.  The only reason I am going to add another major is to collect as many good grades as I can to raise my LSAC GPA in the next two years due to the the fact that my poor grades from community college will make things difficult.  Nothing wrong with a criminal justice degree, especially when it is from a school that specializes in it.

DIP DIP SET SET

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2009, 11:58:29 PM »
BSc in Mathematics & Economics from the London School Of Economics  8)

Big B

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2009, 05:38:40 AM »
some college.

Paul

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2009, 05:43:35 AM »
christ i feel like a retard compared to some of u lol

who cares, im happy :)
funkyfreshintheflesh

Big B

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2009, 05:46:00 AM »
christ i feel like a retard compared to some of u lol

who cares, im happy :)
good for you. and with that attitude you can work at nandos the rest of your life

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2009, 06:40:56 AM »
bs cj.

Criminal Justice is an excellent major, especially from Sac St.  Also it really doesn't matter what you major in as far as Law School is concerned.  The only reason I am going to add another major is to collect as many good grades as I can to raise my LSAC GPA in the next two years due to the the fact that my poor grades from community college will make things difficult.  Nothing wrong with a criminal justice degree, especially when it is from a school that specializes in it.
it's a cop thang.  You really can't be anything else besides that...i kinda regretted..so I'm going for medical degree.