Author Topic: When are we going to get a Soopafly interview?  (Read 572 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: When are we going to get a Soopafly interview?
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2009, 09:52:37 AM »
Great questions, wanna see that answered, member Soopafly DPGC deserves the official " GREATEST SOOPAFLY STUDENT AND NEW EVOLVED GENERATION OF PIMPIN SCHOLAR" stamp all over.

+1  8)

yea i really like this dudes ability to combine humor and some serious questions that are based on facts for a good interview. Dude is just intelligent and hes making fools of people who diss him without them knowing it at all. LOL

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Mach3Bgc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2009, 01:27:41 PM »
Hahaha. Soopafly DPGC just keeps on dropping jewels. Keep em coming, man.

Raphael

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2009, 01:38:39 PM »
lmao interesting questions.

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2009, 02:08:16 PM »

TRUE DAT!  8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Kool Beenz

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2009, 02:14:46 PM »

8.  What kind of cologne do you wear?

14.  Have you ever nailed Latoiya Williams?

17.  What type of a workout regimen are you on?  How do you stay in such great shape?

20.  Could you give us one of your more humorous stories about having to put a woman in check?

21.  In your song "99 Problemz" you mention a list of problems you have, including IRS problems, foot problems, tooth problems, etc.  We all know you had a root canal, which would explain the tooth problems, but what kind of foot problems have you been having?

28.  What type of clothes do you sport when you just do your daily activities, like grocery shopping.  In contrast, what type of clothes do you wear when you go out pimping?

LMAO @ these questions

Muhfukka

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2009, 03:29:49 PM »
soopafly dpgc honestly i think you kind of turned soopafly away from dubcc he thinks youre a stalker

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2009, 03:46:19 PM »
There are some really well thought out questions in there, as well as your usual cologne, hoe checking ones...

I'd like to see him answer most of these questions, maybe just fall back on the personal questions and he might not think your stalking him lol...

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2009, 06:15:19 PM »
Question 36...........................

Why did you produce the song "Hurt That Nigga" off of Jayo Felony's Crip Hop Album, an album that contains numerous disses toward Snoop Dogg  ??? Or maybe you gave him the beat when everyone was on good terms ?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 06:57:39 PM by MOON KNIGHT »

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2009, 12:23:38 AM »
Wow... that was good. Props SoopaflyDPGC.. though you deserve a shot at the interview if one could be arranged.

I vote for DubCNN to get SoopaflyDPGC a interview with Soopafly!

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

Kool Beenz

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2009, 12:40:29 AM »
Wow... that was good. Props SoopaflyDPGC.. though you deserve a shot at the interview if one could be arranged.

I vote for DubCNN to get SoopaflyDPGC a interview with Soopafly!

LMAO

Mietek23

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2009, 01:49:46 AM »

Co-sign

BTW Nima, you should give guy a chance to interview his idol 8)! Some of those questions really needs to be answered..

Okka

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2009, 04:33:02 AM »
4.  One of your earliest  productions that I can remember was a song you did for The Twinz entitled "4 Eyez 2 Headz".  How did you hook up with them and Warren G?

They all from the Dogg Pound, so i don't see why you are askin' this.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2009, 05:22:36 AM »
4.  One of your earliest  productions that I can remember was a song you did for The Twinz entitled "4 Eyez 2 Headz".  How did you hook up with them and Warren G?

Well, at the time, Suge and Warren had some beef, which is why Suge made him take Tha Dogg Pound off of the "What We Go Through" song from his second album.  If you recall at the time, Warren wasn't on any of the Death Row stuff at the time, and Suge wasn't letting his Death Row artists on any of his stuff.  Another example is how he was taken off the "Let's Play House" song from the Dogg Food LP.  So it's interesting that Suge allowed Soopafly to do some production for Warren G/Twinz at the time.  So that's why I was asking.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2009, 07:50:15 AM »

Well, at the time, Suge and Warren had some beef, which is why Suge made him take Tha Dogg Pound off of the "What We Go Through" song from his second album.  If you recall at the time, Warren wasn't on any of the Death Row stuff at the time, and Suge wasn't letting his Death Row artists on any of his stuff.  Another example is how he was taken off the "Let's Play House" song from the Dogg Food LP.  So it's interesting that Suge allowed Soopafly to do some production for Warren G/Twinz at the time.  So that's why I was asking.

Nate Dogg-G-Funk Classics - Nobody Does It Better featuring Warren G
Snoop Dogg-Tha Doggfather - Groupie featuring Tha Dogg Pound, Nate Dogg, Warren G and Charlie Wilson

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2009, 08:12:05 AM »

Nate Dogg-G-Funk Classics - Nobody Does It Better featuring Warren G
Snoop Dogg-Tha Doggfather - Groupie featuring Tha Dogg Pound, Nate Dogg, Warren G and Charlie Wilson

G-Funk Classics wasn't Death Row, that was after Nate left Death Row.  "Nobody Does It Better" was on volume 2...volume 1 was the one that was originally slated on Death Row, which did NOT feature Warren G. 

Tha Doggfather was released in 96, a full year after Soopafly did his stuff with The Twinz.....so again, at the time Soopafly produced for the Twinz, Suge wasn't letting any of his people work with Warren's group due to ill feelings for Warren not signing with Death Row after Regulate dropped.