Author Topic: World Series Who will win?  (Read 931 times)

cellularphone

• Lil Geezy
  • fuck yeh the king of SLT
World Series Who will win?
« on: October 21, 2002, 06:24:26 PM »
man i hope the giants pull this thing out aneheim sucks.  BArry is the king of the world and like the braves and the twins the angels will learn this.  what ddo you think?

teecee

Re:World Series Who will win?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2002, 07:07:17 PM »
Uh, i guess this is a "westcoast" topic as both teams are from the left side, but this forum is for music....

Murrow

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2002, 07:19:54 PM »
Yea go West Coast Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EM28

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2002, 08:26:15 PM »
today is the year of the angels.
so fuck the giants. If the angels can beat the yankees then they can beat the giants.

Go ANGELS!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2002, 10:15:17 PM »
WHO THA FUC U THINK WILL WIN?

Wat kinda question is that?
GIANTS is goin 2 blaze these pussies.....How U gonna doubt somethin like that?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Pillow

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2002, 12:05:15 AM »
Uh, i guess this is a "westcoast" topic as both teams are from the left side, but this forum is for music....

this forum is for anything u want it to be about rookie.

JaViDaNeah

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2002, 08:09:23 PM »
WHO THA FUC U THINK WILL WIN?

Wat kinda question is that?
GIANTS is goin 2 blaze these pussies.....How U gonna doubt somethin like that?

wtf are you even a baseball fan? do you even know the lineup for the Giants?

Suga Foot

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2002, 11:25:29 PM »

WTF?  That makes no sense, lol.  

Anyway, I honestly don't know who will win, I haven't been following either team, but from what i've seen neither of the teams have very good pitching.  And good pitching is critical, but in this case since neither of the teams can pitch, it doesn't matter.  The Angels have really been smacking the ball lately, so i think my money's on them.  They (and the fans) seem to want it more anyway.  I just hate to see a disney team win it.

Pillow

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2002, 11:36:55 PM »

WTF?  That makes no sense, lol.  

Anyway, I honestly don't know who will win, I haven't been following either team, but from what i've seen neither of the teams have very good pitching.  And good pitching is critical, but in this case since neither of the teams can pitch, it doesn't matter.  The Angels have really been smacking the ball lately, so i think my money's on them.  They (and the fans) seem to want it more anyway.  I just hate to see a disney team win it.
lol dude u most not know to much about baseball at all. in the regular season the angels had the second best pitching staff in BASEBALL.along with the second best bullpen. the giants were also up there in top pitching staffs. but on the other hand, both teams have had bad starting pitching in the playoffs, but the angels bullpenn has been great throughout

Suga Foot

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2002, 11:39:47 PM »
I probably know more aout baseball than anyone in this forum.  I bet I know 50 times more about baseball than you do.  I just don't follow teams.  But I can analyze the game, and from what I've seen of the teams, the pitching is weak.  They don't have a good enough pitch selection IMO.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2002, 11:40:53 PM by Suga Foot »

Pillow

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2002, 11:44:00 PM »
I probably know more aout baseball than anyone in this forum.  I bet I know 50 times more about baseball than you do.  I just don't follow teams.  But I can analyze the game, and from what I've seen of the teams, the pitching is weak.  They don't have a good enough pitch selection IMO.
lol dude, i have played baseball since i was 7. i am the starting first basemen for my varsiety high school baseball team, i study the game day in and day out. i follow baseball like crazy and know more about the angels prolly more then mrs autry. i ll let u know right now u dont come close to knowing baseball better then i do, not even close. and ur opinion on the starting staffs dont mean shit, the stats speak for themselves.

Pillow

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2002, 11:46:12 PM »
angels up 2-1 hell yessssssss

Suga Foot

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2002, 11:49:17 PM »
Like i said, I don't follow teams.  And I have been playing since i was 4 and just finished playing College baseball.  I have played with many proffesional players, 2 of which were picked 4th and 9th overall in this years draft.  I have been coached by a former Yankees pitcher, a former pitcher for The Marlins and White Sox, and guess what?  My trainer in college used to be the trainer for The Angels!  I know many Major League scouts personally, and I still play baseball.  So yeah, you do probably know a lot about the angels, and good for you.  

Oh, btw I played fist base too.  I also pitched.

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2002, 03:57:40 PM »

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2002, 09:42:20 PM »

wtf are you even a baseball fan? do you even know the lineup for the Giants?

No, I aint a "regular" baseball fan, But I know my Giants like no other......So take a baseball and shove it up yo ass......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!