Aight, better than "Snoop Dogg pt.2" at least
13 (22.8%)
Average, I would expect better
9 (15.8%)
Not exactly good
6 (10.5%)
It's pure trash
9 (15.8%)
Oh fuck, every Neptunes-beat is better than this junk.
4 (7%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: The "Chuuch to da palace"-poll..  (Read 446 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:The "Chuuch to da palace"-poll..
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2002, 08:45:21 AM »
I think it's str8 heat. Nuthin' like Still D.R.E., but still heat. And it has been shown on MTV Europe already, in the middle of the night though.  ;D

yung-g

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Tha West Coast Aint Dead !!!
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2002, 06:12:14 PM »
to me its garbage, i couldn't feel it worth a damn. i was expectin snoop to come wit somethin better than that.
COMING SOON:

Featuring: Keak da Sneak, Jacka & Husalah (Mob Figaz), Bushwick Bill (Get Boys),
Mistah FAB, & more.
***INCLUDES BONUS DVD***

Murrow

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2002, 07:22:57 PM »
Like I've said, his singles have been getting worse and worse from album to album.  Seriously.

"Who Am I" was heat.  Now look @ each opening singles...they get worse:

Who Am I 5/5
Vapors 3/5
Still A G Thang 4/5
G Bedtime Stories 3.25/5
Snoop Dogg 3/5
From The Chuuch To The Palace 2.5/5

Just about right.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2002, 07:44:11 PM »
Like I've said, his singles have been getting worse and worse from album to album.  Seriously.

"Who Am I" was heat.  Now look @ each opening singles...they get worse:

Who Am I 5/5
Vapors 3/5
Still A G Thang 4/5
G Bedtime Stories 3.25/5
Snoop Dogg 3/5
From The Chuuch To The Palace 2.5/5

Just about right.

wasnt SNoops Upside Ya head the lead single off Tha Doggfather??

by the way "who Am I " was a Hit because G funk was the flavor back then G funk was the sound of the early 90's (everybody was using this sound)

and he took neptunes for his first single because he knows that other will like it because of this sound wich iz use everywhere and iz the flavor of today ..Imagine if the first single was "Whatever" or  a Warren G produced song ..sure Fans would be happy about it but it would make the album flop .

Just to remind y'all a First single iz to show that there iz an album coming with Heat its to make people ready 4 this shit also a first single should have a sound wit the flava off the time like so everybody ( not only fans ) will be down wit the song

Second single iz its sumthin to make the people bounce a club Banger That makes the album a memorable records also to keep the album on the chart

Third single iz too show what the label mate have to offer also to remember

and

1 single : Club Song

2 single : Love radio friendly type off song

3 single : Dogghouse produced type off sound  

thats how it will be in my opinion

LIL GUY

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2002, 08:27:45 PM »
Boss Chillah you know your shit.  It's like people still living 90's.  you gotta keep up with whats going on.  you wanna come out like Ras Kass(no disrespect i think is his song is the best one out), and have a street single and no video, and no radio play.  I went to the gate last week, one of the most popular clubs in L.A., and when the song came on the homies in the club was like " this the new snoop, this shit is bangin".    Not only that they played the whole song.  When they don't play the whole song it means that people walked off on it!!  This is a good first single,  You gotta have something for the mass, for your first single.  Its like snoop said "this song is just to let everyone know Im back."  You gotta be smart about it all.  Its neptunes(club) and snoop comes gangsta on it.  He's not talking about baby I love you, I miss you, shoulda neva left you."  Im not mad at this song at all.