Author Topic: the SPURS should've traded for JEFFERSON  (Read 1106 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: the SPURS should've traded for JEFFERSON
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2009, 11:46:10 AM »
^that's a tough company; Duncan definatly deserves top 10, you would have to make at least a top 15 though.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2009, 11:47:24 AM »
if you want a legit top ten players list:

1-michael jordan

2-10 in no order:

Magic
Bird
Wilt
Russell
Kareem
Hakeem
Shaq
Oscar
West

close calls being Isiah, Garnett, Malone, Duncan, Kobe, Barkley, Stockton, McHale, Moses

when you say legit, you mean YOUR legit top 10. Ive been hard-pressed to find too many top 10 lists without Duncan in it lol

who from the list are you taking out?

west is the only one i would take out
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2009, 12:19:07 PM »

1-michael jordan

2-10 in no order:

Magic
Bird
Wilt
Russell
Kareem
Hakeem
Shaq
Oscar
West

close calls being Isiah, Garnett, Malone, Duncan, Kobe, Barkley, Stockton, McHale, Moses

when you say legit, you mean YOUR legit top 10. Ive been hard-pressed to find too many top 10 lists without Duncan in it lol

It would have to be West or Hakeem.  Hakeem was amazing, but as far as accolades...Duncan and Shaq are both above him.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2009, 04:07:24 PM »

1-michael jordan

2-10 in no order:

Magic
Bird
Wilt
Russell
Kareem
Hakeem
Shaq
Oscar
West

It would have to be West or Hakeem.  Hakeem was amazing, but as far as accolades...Duncan and Shaq are both above him.

Hakeem owned the NBA when it had Shaq/Ewing/Robinson/Dikembe/Alonzo in it.  put Jordan up against those 2 Rockets teams and I say Hakeem wins atleast one ring if not both.

Shaq ruled the NBA when it had Theo Ratliff and Erik Dampier ;)
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2009, 04:16:23 PM »

1-michael jordan

2-10 in no order:

Magic
Bird
Wilt
Russell
Kareem
Hakeem
Shaq
Oscar
West

It would have to be West or Hakeem.  Hakeem was amazing, but as far as accolades...Duncan and Shaq are both above him.

Hakeem owned the NBA when it had Shaq/Ewing/Robinson/Dikembe/Alonzo in it.  put Jordan up against those 2 Rockets teams and I say Hakeem wins atleast one ring if not both.

Shaq ruled the NBA when it had Theo Ratliff and Erik Dampier ;)

Hakeem didnt OWN the NBA lol. At that time, he wasnt the standout "best center" out of the group.  The Center position at that time was great, because you had so many who could be labeled the best. And at different times during their careers...Hakeem, Robinson, and Ewing were all labeled the best. Shaq was too young to compare to any of them right off the bat.  Jordans Bulls teams would have beaten either one of those two Rocket teams.  Jordan was still in his prime when the Rockets one those two titles.  The Spurs team that won its first title after Jordan retired is rated as a better all time championship team (typically one of the top 10 teams all time) then either of those two Rockets teams.  It was a shortened year, but the team was absolutely dominant...especially defensively and especially in the playoffs where they only gave up over 90 points twice for the whole playoffs. Anyways, Duncans 4 titles, 3 Finals MVPs, 2 League MVPs, etc...etc...>Hakeems career. Deal with it  ;)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2009, 04:30:39 PM »
hakeem was a fucking IMMORTAL in his prime...he SWEPT shaq in the finals when Shaq and Penny were the big hype of the NBA (on and off the courts with those damn commercials)

you can take West off the list and repalce with Duncan but not Hakeeem - Hakeem had better overall skills than any big man i've ever watched...including Shaq

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2009, 05:07:30 PM »
hakeem was a fucking IMMORTAL in his prime...he SWEPT shaq in the finals when Shaq and Penny were the big hype of the NBA (on and off the courts with those damn commercials)

you can take West off the list and repalce with Duncan but not Hakeeem - Hakeem had better overall skills than any big man i've ever watched...including Shaq

lol. "including Shaq"? Shaq had some of the worst "skills" out of the bigmen we've talked about.  You just seem to favor Hakeem.  But as for a career, both Shaq and Duncan have had better overall careers then Hakeem. He was fun to watch back then, and the Dream Shake was cool...even if it was 4 steps lol.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2009, 05:25:19 PM »

lol. "including Shaq"? Shaq had some of the worst "skills" out of the bigmen we've talked about.  You just seem to favor Hakeem.  But as for a career, both Shaq and Duncan have had better overall careers then Hakeem. He was fun to watch back then, and the Dream Shake was cool...even if it was 4 steps lol.

duncan has had Robinson, Ginobli, Parker and Bowen

shaq has had Penny, Kobe and D-wade and now Lebron LOL

Hakeem had an older Drexler and a senior citizen Barkley lol

Shaq's prime lasted longer than Hakeem's sure, but he had no other top centers to go against in 1999-2005

hakeem was goin up against Ewing and Shaq in the finals.