Author Topic: the SPURS should've traded for JEFFERSON  (Read 1103 times)

OG Hack Wilson

the SPURS should've traded for JEFFERSON
« on: June 23, 2009, 08:44:52 PM »
AL Jefferson

not richard jefferson lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Re: the SPURS should've traded for JEFFERSON
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 09:24:36 PM »
And why would Minnesota ever do that?

DIP DIP SET SET

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 10:49:38 PM »
richard jefferson was a good pick up, especially for who they traded for, they got rid of some aging players who are liabilities than anything. however, outside of duncan they're still week in the paint....i think they should have made moves for charlie villanueva if they were going to rip off the Bucks and just moved duncan over to the inevitable center position. 

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 04:14:53 AM »
And why would Minnesota ever do that?

Exactly.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 06:22:36 PM »
they got a player good enough...hell help em out, no doubt.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2009, 11:26:30 PM »
Minnesota is dumb, but not to that level. The Spurs would have to at least include Tony Parker in that deal and I don't even know who else they could offer that the Wolves would take. I have heard Kevin Love brought up in a few trade rumors, so Minnesota is dumb if they get rid of him unless they completely rip the other team off.
I got a bird's eye view

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2009, 08:44:26 AM »
Minnesota is dumb, but not to that level. The Spurs would have to at least include Tony Parker in that deal and I don't even know who else they could offer that the Wolves would take. I have heard Kevin Love brought up in a few trade rumors, so Minnesota is dumb if they get rid of him unless they completely rip the other team off.
i woulda thrown in any player besides T.D. or Parker

Ginobli + bruce bowen + a few role players?? lol  imagine the Spurs having a BETTER version of the twin towers!
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2009, 10:10:02 AM »
i woulda thrown in any player besides T.D. or Parker

Ginobli + bruce bowen + a few role players?? lol  imagine the Spurs having a BETTER version of the twin towers!

a better version? lol Jefferson > Robinson? Wow...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2009, 10:11:14 AM »
al jefferson in 2009 > OVER THE HILL mid 1990s david robinson

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2009, 10:13:27 AM »

didnt you also say Paul Pierce was like one of the top 10 players all time or some shit? lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2009, 10:17:43 AM »

didnt you also say Paul Pierce was like one of the top 10 players all time or some shit? lol

me???? no

stop putting words in my mouth homey

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2009, 10:19:19 AM »
if you want a legit top ten players list:

1-michael jordan

2-10 in no order:

Magic
Bird
Wilt
Russell
Kareem
Hakeem
Shaq
Oscar
West

close calls being Isiah, Garnett, Malone, Duncan, Kobe, Barkley, Stockton, McHale, Moses
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 10:21:29 AM by HACK WILSON »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2009, 11:27:35 AM »
they don't need Big Al now, they STOLE Blaire! :o

i really can't believe he fell that far back; as long as he stays healthy, he'll be effective comin' off the bench.

Spurs look to be gunnin' for some rings again.

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2009, 11:37:48 AM »
they don't need Big Al now, they STOLE Blaire! :o

i really can't believe he fell that far back; as long as he stays healthy, he'll be effective comin' off the bench.

Spurs look to be gunnin' for some rings again.

to be honest, if we dont sign another big....I wouldnt be surprised to see Blair starting at some point during the season. He was definetely a steal and will definetely contribute this year. Particularly on the boards. Then we got McClinton at 51 lol He's gonna be a nice scorer off the bench. Both of those players had been projected in the first round, with Blair projected as a possible lottery pick.

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2009, 11:39:19 AM »
if you want a legit top ten players list:

1-michael jordan

2-10 in no order:

Magic
Bird
Wilt
Russell
Kareem
Hakeem
Shaq
Oscar
West

close calls being Isiah, Garnett, Malone, Duncan, Kobe, Barkley, Stockton, McHale, Moses

when you say legit, you mean YOUR legit top 10. Ive been hard-pressed to find too many top 10 lists without Duncan in it lol