Author Topic: SHAQ IS A CAV - ITS OFFICIAL  (Read 844 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: SHAQ IS A CAV - ITS OFFICIAL
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2009, 09:04:42 AM »
lol i can already see the media and Shaq saying Lebron is the best player he has ever played with and people on here going nuts. U know shaq is gunna say it.

exactly. LOL.

and lets not forget, "Mike Brown is the greatest coach of all time. He's my basketball father, the best ever."

something to that extent. :-\

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2009, 09:06:28 AM »
Ben Wallace and Shasha Pavlovic expire also, so why^ would this be "mainly financial?"

I don't get why the Suns did this, probably because they didn't want to deal with an unhappy Shaq/Amare. Ben and Sasha will do nothing for them.

maybe cuz steve kerr is a fucking moron LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2009, 09:09:44 AM »
so basically nothing, thats what shaq is worth nowadays?
i hope he brings Bron Bron his first ring. 8)

i thot u were a 76ers fan? why would u want some other team winning a championship?

because i'm thinkin' realistically.

i'm not as big of a homer as some fans on this board.... ;)

i know the 76ers don't have what it takes to win with the current staff of guys; not sayin' i'm not rootin' for them, but if it comes down to the usual suspects, Celtics, Spurs, Lakers, Cavs & Magic; i would want to see Shaq & LeBron win.

but you just go and keep on readin' into it, thinkin' everybody and their mother is against LA. :D

OchoCinco

« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2009, 09:17:51 AM »
of course ocho is all over this thread just suckin dick

but besides the point this is great for the Cavs... this years mvp with one of the best Centers ever!!!
cant wait to see this next season'

i guess yall dont remember what he did when he played with Kobe and Dwight the leagues best at the moment now he is with the Leagues best and is gonna kill it

IMO

lmao AG, of course u gotta come in here and talk about me, u in love or something bro? How many threads in the last week did i post nothin to do with u and u come in quotin my name talking bout me? i can think of 3 just off the top of my head. Step off my dick please.

and u would come in here sayin shit like that cus we all know u dont know who the fuck u want to cheer for all next season. O i love artest but i also love the lakers, or but i do like san antonio too or wait but now im really likin the cavs. Ur a fakin ass bitch, its clear by all the shit u post.

waits for some simple shit from ag like, ur in love with me bro, u love the dick. u need to look at the facts bro and they all point in the other direction. so keep my name out ur post and i wont have to clown on u anymore cus we all know ur too fuckin stupid to think of anything original but say the same old shit and make threads about me in the G-Spot. Im done.

OchoCinco

« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2009, 09:20:56 AM »

i thot u were a 76ers fan? why would u want some other team winning a championship?

i know the 76ers don't have what it takes to win with the current staff of guys; not sayin' i'm not rootin' for them, but if it comes down to the usual suspects, Celtics, Spurs, Lakers, Cavs & Magic; i would want to see Shaq & LeBron win.

but you just go and keep on readin' into it, thinkin' everybody and their mother is against LA. :D

Ye i kno what ur sayin but aint it a little early to give up on ur team, the season aint even started.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2009, 09:26:57 AM »
^well unless they make a big move soon, or Blake Griffin or Stephen Curry falls back to 17 ( :P) i don't see us makin' much noise in the East; but my boys can try to prove me wrong. ;D

OchoCinco

« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2009, 09:28:04 AM »
and i aint hating on this trade im just sayin i dont know how this will work with Lebron. Probably will work good cause lebron is a real diverse player. But even when we all know that the Diesel can still ball there is no doubt that he caused sever problems in Phoenix. Im thinking it will work but puttin a guy like Shaq onto any team on the court and in the locker room can definitely stir shit up. Will definetly be interesting too see.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2009, 11:54:28 AM »
point is Ocho you still love dick

and i dont give a fuck what you think... guess what im an NBA fan not just one single team fan....
top8 favorite basketball players

Artest
Kobe
Shaq
Ginobili
Howard
Wade
Birdman
Carmelo

see they all play for different teams so its whatever

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2009, 12:25:16 PM »
point is Ocho you still love dick

and i dont give a fuck what you think... guess what im an NBA fan not just one single team fan....
top8 favorite basketball players

Artest
Kobe
Shaq
Ginobili
Howard
Wade
Birdman
Carmelo

see they all play for different teams so its whatever

"Hater"
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

PLANT

« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2009, 02:01:57 PM »
lol i can already see the media and Shaq saying Lebron is the best player he has ever played with and people on here going nuts. U know shaq is gunna say it.

exactly. LOL.

whats so funny about him saying that?  Bron >> D Wade, and its debatable whos the better player between Kobe and LeBron, but as time goes on it will be more clear to the Laker fans who the better player is.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2009, 03:54:24 PM »

the sixers at full strength definitely can contend in the east..........time 2 start backing "your team"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2009, 03:56:54 PM »

exactly. LOL.

whats so funny about him saying that?  Bron >> D Wade, and its debatable whos the better player between Kobe and LeBron, but as time goes on it will be more clear to the Laker fans who the better player is.

it's really not debatable to basketball enthusiasts..LOL. but honestly, thats not even the point. Shaq would say that regardless of whether he believed it or not..thats just the typa' person dude is...PeACe

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2009, 07:12:34 PM »

the sixers at full strength definitely can contend in the east..........time 2 start backing "your team"

lol, c'mon.

Celtics, Cavs, Magic >>> 76ers.

they'll make the playoffs & i'm going to root my ass off for them, but when the Cavs are in the Eastern Conference Finals vs. the Celtics or Magic, i'm rooting for the Cavs lol.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2009, 07:18:59 PM »
This should be interesting...but Shaq isn't going to bring a championship to to Cleveland

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2009, 10:51:09 PM »