Author Topic: can mary j blige sing??  (Read 265 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
can mary j blige sing??
« on: June 27, 2009, 01:48:32 PM »
i say no fuckin way... just like chris brown

but.. they do make great music.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: can mary j blige sing??
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2009, 01:53:11 PM »
Yeah shes made some nice hits. But always thought she was overrated as a singer.  Probably not even one of the top 20 singers of my generation...voicewise.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 02:51:21 PM »
One of the greatest

Will_B

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2009, 03:41:14 PM »
For a modern day soul singer she is exceptional, yes.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2009, 04:54:30 PM »
Chris Brown makes good music  ???

mlk93

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2009, 02:59:01 AM »
I saw one of her a show and she definitly can sing and she had a unique voice . She don't sound like an other girl. But she no best voice

LONDON!!!

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2009, 04:19:19 AM »
she can sing trust, she's got that old school, soulful hood shit on lock, trust, its just that she brought riffin(the wailin solo's) back and everyone copied and catted(copied) her style to the point you don't want to hear it no more, even from the original cop

its like when timbaland first came out wit those drum n bass influenced beats the first time he came out, everyone pirated his style after that, to the point where he changed up his shit, respect the architect and disrespect the counter-feit copy's, thats the way i see it

and thats coming from someone that's a fan of her first three albums, the other ones, the beats are too commercial for me, but i feel were she is coming from, she's looking at a more mature pop sound, she's grown and getting that pop money, she's getting paid out the frame, yes surr, get that money, salute

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2009, 09:41:13 AM »
This thread is fucking retarded. CAN MARY J BLIGE SING??? Heres how you can tell, try singing one of her songs. Then listen to her sing one of her songs.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2009, 12:06:17 PM »
i still believe she sings like any other old african american fat bitch in choir... who adlibs like any other singer

survey says u guys think she can.