Author Topic: WHAT'S my religion....  (Read 304 times)

LAXCENTRAL

WHAT'S my religion....
« on: June 30, 2009, 09:03:21 AM »
i want to know based on everything people know about me what would they assume

Jaydc555

Re: WHAT'S my religion....
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 09:13:55 AM »
Here's my assumptions about you.You have no friends and the last time you touched pussy was when your mum pushed you out of her gash.Nik hangs out with you because it makes him feel smart to hang out with retards like you and roccy all day.As far as hygiene I'm guessing you shower once a month and don't wear deodorant.When you lift your arms for when nik helps you put your shirt on it smells like an anchovies cunt.You have yellow teeth and your breath often reeks of crotch.Not because you give oral sex to men I don't think you have the mental fortitude to pull something like that off.Its a brave person to trust his dick in a retards mouth that for sure.But because you don't shower your crotch often gets sweaty and you use your hand to clean up the sweat.Then you don't wash your hands and suck on your thumb while nik reads you stories like hop on pop.As for style I'm guessing you wear velcro shoes with cord pants.You probably wear homemade sweaters except one day a week you rock out to your elmo shirt.As far as religon you were raised muslim but you secretly believe in Jesus.That's because you went to a restaurant where a Spanish waiter had the name tag that said Jesus.You couldn't contain your excitement that this mythical man was real and pissed your pants.This resulted in nik cleaning it up in the washroom while floydness ate the rest of your food

ikke

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 09:19:02 AM »
Atheist or atleast to hungover or tired to go to church every sunday

Edit: 100th Post, Give me a medal ;D

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 09:56:44 AM »
Christ lover

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 09:59:22 AM »

Kool Beenz

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 10:02:52 AM »
you look a lil jewy or muslim

Portugoal

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 10:11:56 AM »
Here's my assumptions about you.You have no friends and the last time you touched pussy was when your mum pushed you out of her gash.Nik hangs out with you because it makes him feel smart to hang out with retards like you and roccy all day.As far as hygiene I'm guessing you shower once a month and don't wear deodorant.When you lift your arms for when nik helps you put your shirt on it smells like an anchovies cunt.You have yellow teeth and your breath often reeks of crotch.Not because you give oral sex to men I don't think you have the mental fortitude to pull something like that off.Its a brave person to trust his dick in a retards mouth that for sure.But because you don't shower your crotch often gets sweaty and you use your hand to clean up the sweat.Then you don't wash your hands and suck on your thumb while nik reads you stories like hop on pop.As for style I'm guessing you wear velcro shoes with cord pants.You probably wear homemade sweaters except one day a week you rock out to your elmo shirt.As far as religon you were raised muslim but you secretly believe in Jesus.That's because you went to a restaurant where a Spanish waiter had the name tag that said Jesus.You couldn't contain your excitement that this mythical man was real and pissed your pants.This resulted in nik cleaning it up in the washroom while floydness ate the rest of your food

hahahhahaha

Blasphemy

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2009, 10:18:57 AM »

I assume your a faggot, a retard, a bitch, a snitch, just 1 notch above being a special Olympics participant and possibly Catholic.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2009, 10:36:37 AM »

I assume your a faggot, a retard, a bitch, a snitch, just 1 notch above being a special Olympics participant and possibly Catholic.
hey listen hommie dont answer my questions next time while you're on 10 thousand micrograms of acid...
and definately dont describe yourself...

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2009, 10:37:41 AM »
are you always this stupid...
i ask you religion you talk about your fantasies...

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2009, 10:40:16 AM »
EASTERN ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN... APOSTOLIC CHURCH

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2009, 10:40:54 AM »

Kool Beenz

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2009, 10:44:16 AM »
what the hell is all that shit? why cant you just say christian? lol
explain?

im Baptist so im not hating that your christian or anything

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2009, 10:48:20 AM »
what the hell is all that shit? why cant you just say christian? lol
explain?

im Baptist so im not hating that your christian or anything
ITS ALL GOOD...
BRO... I LOOK AT RELIGION AS something you do in your own room...
not something you get on TV and sing about it...
I like all people from all religions...

Portugoal

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2009, 10:49:17 AM »
BRO... I LOOK AT RELIGION AS something you do in your own room...

do you make homework in church?