Author Topic: The Game - Better On The Other Side (Music Video)  (Read 1160 times)

DPGC23

Re: The Game - Better On The Other Side (Music Video)
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2009, 04:41:01 PM »
NO SHIT
SONGS ALRITE
DOPE CONCEPT THO BUT YEA JACKSON DIED AT 1 AND SONG WAS PLAYED AT 9 ON BIGBOY WUTTTTT.

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2009, 04:52:37 PM »
LOL, are you guys really buying this whole thing?

i can see Chris Brown, he came up dancing watching tape after tape of MJ; but Game doesn't give a shit about MJ, it's all bandwagon & gimmick.

he could have been a fan back when Thiller came out & shit like most people, but MJ has really been dead for a while now if you really look at it.

love the song though, Game spits it good & Chris Brown's hook in UNREAL; one of my favorite hooks this year so far & the beat is HELLA tight. 8)

but don't let Game fool you that he drinks vodka in his bathtub with his clothes on because he is "oh so depressed" that MJ has left us.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2009, 04:55:24 PM »
also, i'd like to really know if Puffy & MJ actually tried to stop the 50/Game beef, sounds interesting.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2009, 05:26:29 AM »
also, i'd like to really know if Puffy & MJ actually tried to stop the 50/Game beef, sounds interesting.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1614974/20090630/jackson_michael.jhtml

still, Game is the only one who has talked about this. But I don't believe he would lie about this just few days after MJ's death. But I guess we'll never really know unless someone else speaks about it.

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2009, 05:28:59 AM »
^^^ yeah its almost as if its just a music video!

Did you know that The Fugees actually fly helicopters, Tupac and Dr. Dre were part of a post-apocalyptic tribe and Michael Jackson really is a zombie............

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2009, 06:35:45 AM »
The bathtub thing was just corny.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

ikke

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2009, 06:40:51 AM »

Quote from: Wikipedia
On the track, The Game says that the beef between 50 Cent and himself is over, but it is uncertain due to the previous statements that The Game saying that the beef is over and later re-enabling the beef. However due to the nature of it being in a Michael Jackson tribute song it is likely that this is true. The Game raps the following lines:
“   First thing i did when i heard was call Puff/cos' him and Mike tried to stop the beef between us/who was us? Me and Fifty, that beef is dead/him and Mike Jackson gonna take us to the ledge.[7]   ”
In an interview with MTV, the rapper elaborated on this by saying that Jackson called him and said that he was a fan of the Game's music, and that he wanted the rivalry between him and 50 Cent and requested that the three artists do a song together. However, according to the Game, "it never manifested.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2009, 09:55:53 AM »

Quote from: Wikipedia
On the track, The Game says that the beef between 50 Cent and himself is over, but it is uncertain due to the previous statements that The Game saying that the beef is over and later re-enabling the beef. However due to the nature of it being in a Michael Jackson tribute song it is likely that this is true. The Game raps the following lines:
“   First thing i did when i heard was call Puff/cos' him and Mike tried to stop the beef between us/who was us? Me and Fifty, that beef is dead/him and Mike Jackson gonna take us to the ledge.[7]   ”
In an interview with MTV, the rapper elaborated on this by saying that Jackson called him and said that he was a fan of the Game's music, and that he wanted the rivalry between him and 50 Cent and requested that the three artists do a song together. However, according to the Game, "it never manifested.

shit that song would have been sick.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT; at the time i GARUENTEE you that Game knew MJ was legend but he also saw all the heat he was taking & the shit talking & definatly wanted nothing to do with that.

now he passes on & Game just jumped on this first & you knew Puffy had to get on this because he just saw a +5 to his karma in the rap game lol. :P

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2009, 11:41:26 AM »
lol this is pathetic betcha MJ never even phoned him. Also I remember back in the day Gayme takin shots at MJ in 200 Bars I think.

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2009, 11:47:47 AM »
lol this is pathetic betcha MJ never even phoned him. Also I remember back in the day Gayme takin shots at MJ in 200 Bars I think.

or was it 240 bars? song where spider joke got buried?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 12:09:51 PM by Lux »

Muhfukka

« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2009, 12:07:18 PM »
CORNY SHIT

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2009, 12:16:53 PM »

lol, explain to me please how he got buried exactly? everyone knew gayme talked bullshit on that track stating no facts at all. And don't say anything about joey aka g-magic he made himself look hella stupid on that song talking garbage and claimin to be crip whilst dick-ridin games weenie hard. Spider buried gayme on a gang of tracks stating well known facts about him and gayme had no reply to them at all.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 12:18:33 PM by BANGADOSHISH!! »

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2009, 02:15:07 PM »

lol, explain to me please how he got buried exactly? everyone knew gayme talked bullshit on that track stating no facts at all. And don't say anything about joey aka g-magic he made himself look hella stupid on that song talking garbage and claimin to be crip whilst dick-ridin games weenie hard. Spider buried gayme on a gang of tracks stating well known facts about him and gayme had no reply to them at all.

G Magic would rip you a new one! You sayin he aint crip?!! Hahahahahahahahaha! Idiot

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2009, 09:30:12 PM »

what you gonna do when 50 squash the beef wit game.....willl u start to dick ride?? just curious.......niggas like u need to stop...it's jus music homie.....and please tell me how spider  buried game....shit he hasn't even dropped and album.....be real wit yo self lil' homie.

eNgIeS

« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2009, 10:00:09 PM »
240 Bars was perhaps one of the best rap disses i heard if only Spida actually mattered. He murdered him. "when yo album comin out....2010....2020?"