Author Topic: Michael Jackson Has 9 Albums In The Top 50 In Record Sales!  (Read 540 times)

Soopahigh

Re: Michael Jackson Has 9 Albums In The Top 50 In Record Sales!
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2009, 05:59:48 AM »
Why are people hating on MJ's record sales...
It could also be a lot of the OG people who had the tapes & LP's went out & re-bought the catalog. (On CD)
(As a refresher.. MJ dying defo reminds people of taking greatness for granted)

+1 it's  exactly my case
even though i aint bought 'em yet

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2009, 10:57:41 AM »
^lol, no.

people shitted on him for the last 10 years & now he is some lost God?

i don't buy into it.

Exactly.

It's also pathetic that teens are doing it as well. They had the chance to listen to him when he was alive, but most of those fucking idiots bought into the molestation charges. Fucking queers. Makes me angry.

I've never hated on the man's music. Yeah I laughed at the Michael jokes, why the fuck not? He was a messed up person, whether he molested kids or not. Doesn't change how I feel about his music. Classic music is still classic music.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 10:59:49 AM by rapsodie »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2009, 11:07:06 AM »
when Paul McCartney passes (knock on wood) are you all going to buy Beatles albums like this too?

thisoneguy360

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2009, 05:20:52 PM »
Yeah it's stupid but at least people are taking time to appreciate his musical greatness

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2009, 05:42:19 PM »
when Paul McCartney passes (knock on wood) are you all going to buy Beatles albums like this too?
i have em all downloaded, ut a couple on vinyl, and dont say shit like that

thanks for the list i didnt even know mars volta and regina spektor had new albums, downloading now

as for the kids just getting into mj now, they are products of the shitty asss pop culture that we live in, its hard to blame em, conformity is a motherfucker

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2009, 05:46:33 PM »
i have em all downloaded, ut a couple on vinyl, and dont say shit like that

thanks for the list i didnt even know mars volta and regina spektor had new albums, downloading now

as for the kids just getting into mj now, they are products of the shitty asss pop culture that we live in, its hard to blame em, conformity is a motherfucker

yeah, but you're obviously a fan already; i mean people who don't give a fuck about him right now. :P

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2009, 09:09:12 PM »
Already have them.  8)
Don't have the Ringo solo's tho, I might have to check them out someday.
(Knock on wood)

But the George Harrison & John Lennon solo's are a rock requirement.
but like you said "Already a fan"..

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2009, 09:14:11 PM »
thats waz up, dont buy into it
he will be always be the god of this muzik game
then, now, forever

^lol, no.

people shitted on him for the last 10 years & now he is some lost God?

i don't buy into it.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2009, 09:35:42 PM »
LOL @ getting mad cause people are buying his shit. 

funny stuff.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2009, 09:38:24 PM »
LOL @ getting mad cause people are buying his shit. 

funny stuff.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

westside159

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2009, 10:25:16 PM »
There will never be another Michaeal Jackson period , Best and most famous Artist in History whether you like it or not , Elvis wasnt loved all over the world like Michaeal Jackson , so there is no comparing .  period   Best selling artist ever and he will be in the history books of human kind forever with that title . 8) 8)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2009, 08:42:23 AM »
Infinite asked where Trauma has been at? These record sales should answer that question.

MJ was a big star and he's bound to have at least a couple hundred thousand die hard nuts devoted to him. It's not so hard to believe that all those people that camped out outside the trial went to a record store last week and bought a couple Thrillers each, and another album here and there. That alone would account for at least half of the sales.

There will never be another Michaeal Jackson period , Best and most famous Artist in History whether you like it or not , Elvis wasnt loved all over the world like Michaeal Jackson , so there is no comparing .  period   Best selling artist ever and he will be in the history books of human kind forever with that title . 8) 8)

Go around the world, 30 years after he's dead, and people still know and love Elvis.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2009, 10:56:59 PM »
It's not really too shocking to think that Michael Jackson is selling like this. Nothing renews interest in artists like death. It's been proven again and again. It's mostly the "don't know how much you love something until it's gone" theory but a lot of it has to do with the exposure as well. Radio stations are playing his shit. MTV and VH1 were broadcasting all his classic videos. People hear it and they all get nostalgic over their favorite Michael records and pretty much anyone that's grown up in the last 30 years has grown up listening to Michael Jackson music. He was the biggest pop artist in the world and I can't think of anyone that was more loved in their prime than Michael Jackson. The 90's sort of changed how the world looked at him but the fact was in the 80's, he was the pop artist who everyone fucked with, from sixty-year-old white guys to eight-year-old black kids. You don't have an artist of that magnitude pass and not have a huge spark in sales. And contrary to what others think, I don't think it's the people who jeered him and called him a pedophile. They're on their computers badmouthing him, not at a record store buying his fucking albums.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2009, 11:50:04 PM »
"And contrary to what others think, I don't think it's the people who jeered him and called him a pedophile. They're on their computers badmouthing him, not at a record store buying his fucking albums."

for real...if anything, those who truly believe he molested children, are happy he is dead. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.