Author Topic: Pujols 30 HR's already  (Read 1422 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Pujols 30 HR's already
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2009, 08:24:36 PM »
but thats what im gettin at,
 is it the drugs thats makin them the best
or
could they be hittin the ball that far without them drugs?

wait do you think he used them or didnt?

Hack that is a lot of speculation and opinion on your beliefs about Bonds career if he never used steroids.

It's fairly obvious that he started using around 1999 or 2000 until 2004.  It is more obvious though that he was already a sure hall of famer and one of the best players of all time before he used the drugs in the late 90's.  I think he definitely would have hit 600 Home runs along with 600 stolen bases if he never juiced but I can admit that he would not have broke the HR record. 

it was his own selfishness that made him and all other roid users, turn to PED. 

you said it, he was already one of the greats...so why did he use?  cause he wanted to be THE GOAT.  what is he now? blackballed from the mlb, and most likely, will never get into the HOF. 

be ya a million bux, if he could go back in time, he would of never even thought of PEDs. 
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2009, 08:28:25 PM »
^^Think about the fact that there were a large number of players that were caught up in balco and accused of taking the same exact drugs that Bonds took and they could barely even stay in the major leagues.  Marvin Benard, Jeremy Giambi, Bobby Estella, Randy Velarde, etc all took what Bonds took and they were bench players at best.  What steroids did for Bonds was enable him to play at a high level late in his career when he should have been falling off a bit, in no way did steroids teach Bonds to hit because he was already a baseball legend and extremely accomplished before he used them.

Wykid is right, Bonds was a moron for doing this because he was already the best.  If he could go back in time there is no doubt he would not of chose to do this.

DIP DIP SET SET

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2009, 08:31:18 PM »
aite i feel what your sayin
and the reason he chose to take them are:
(isnt he the one that said he didnt take em knowingly if he did)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2009, 08:32:43 PM »
Yeah he said is he didnt know what he is taking which is complete bs

DIP DIP SET SET

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2009, 09:31:14 PM »
but thats what im gettin at,
 is it the drugs thats makin them the best
or
could they be hittin the ball that far without them drugs?

wait do you think he used them or didnt?

Hack that is a lot of speculation and opinion on your beliefs about Bonds career if he never used steroids.

It's fairly obvious that he started using around 1999 or 2000 until 2004.  It is more obvious though that he was already a sure hall of famer and one of the best players of all time before he used the drugs in the late 90's.  I think he definitely would have hit 600 Home runs along with 600 stolen bases if he never juiced but I can admit that he would not have broke the HR record. 

it was his own selfishness that made him and all other roid users, turn to PED. 

you said it, he was already one of the greats...so why did he use?  cause he wanted to be THE GOAT.  what is he now? blackballed from the mlb, and most likely, will never get into the HOF. 

be ya a million bux, if he could go back in time, he would of never even thought of PEDs. 

steroids wont help you hit a curve ball...it wont help your hand eye coordination.  players use em cause it allows you to work out longer and harder.  thus making you much much stronger. 

if someone hits 25 home runs in a season, without steroids or any other PED, he might hit 40 WITH the PEDs.  routine fly balls will start clearing the fence.  weak grounders will turn into line drives.  etc etc. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2009, 06:21:42 PM »
bonds wasn't close to being a .300 hitter before steroids

this is all fact

bonds had the best chemists helping him BTW...not like he had jim the traffic construction flagger helping him
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2009, 06:56:48 PM »

this is all fact

bonds had the best chemists helping him BTW...not like he had jim the traffic construction flagger helping him

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/b/bondsba01.shtml?redir

What do you mean, he wasn't close? lol

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2009, 07:36:38 PM »

this is all fact

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/b/bondsba01.shtml?redir

What do you mean, he wasn't close? lol

do you not know how math works?

his career avergage THROUGH 1998 was .290

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/b/bondsba01.shtml?redir#1986-1998-sum:batting_standard

now, .297 or .298, that's close
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2009, 09:43:33 PM »
Hack you are way off here.  That average is from his first 4 years as major leaguer in Pittsburg, from 1990-1998 he was a .300 hitter that also won 3 mvp's, all of this is pre steroids.  Everyone knows that before steroids Bonds was still one of the best ever.  Now would he have hit 750 hr? Nah but he still would of went down as one of the best 5 or 10 players of all time.

DIP DIP SET SET

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2009, 09:47:17 PM »
1990 - .301 avg
1991-  .292 avg
1992-  .311 avg
1993-  .336 avg
1994-  .312 avg
1995-  .294 avg
1996-  .308 avg
1997-  .291 avg
1998-  .303 avg

PRE STEROIDS

DIP DIP SET SET

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2009, 09:53:20 PM »
Look at these years from Bonds that also occured before the power surge in Baseball that came in 1998 and after,

1990-  .301avg, 33HR, 114 RBI, 52SB

1993- .336avg, 46HR, 123 RBI, 29SB

1996-  .308avg, 42HR, 129 RBI, 40SB

This is all pre steroids and before the power surge that hit Baseball in late 90's!

Bonds was also magnificent in 1991,1992, 1994 and 1995.

Bonds pre-steroids = Top 5 Talent ever and top 5 player of all time 8)

Talk about 5 tools, god damn he was sick

DIP DIP SET SET

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2009, 10:04:47 PM »
how do you know he didnt use roids earlier in his career?  the power surge in 01 doesnt mean he didnt touch them before that. 

its not like steroid use in baseball started in the late 90s. 

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2009, 10:11:06 PM »
how do you know he didnt use roids earlier in his career?  the power surge in 01 doesnt mean he didnt touch them before that.  

LOL are you serious?  This has nothing too do with the power surge, read Game of Shadows and read the government's case.  Up until 1999 Bonds body was always the same, a skinny twig and then all of a sudden in 99/2000 Bonds put on 30 lbs of muscle out of nowhere and his ab to HR ratio went way up.  It is one thing to hate Bonds but now to try too accuse him of steroid use pre 1999 is just laughable and plain hate.  Everyone knows he was clean until 1999.  Look at pics at him from 1986 until 1998, they all look the same which is skinny as shit and then look at his pics from 1999 and beyond.  Add to that the fact that his Home Runs per ab's went way up starting in 1999 when he got so much larger.  If that is not enough proof than read Game of shadows and the governments case against him.  It is a FACT that Bonds was clean until 1999, it is not debated by ANYONE.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 10:13:42 PM by S P I C E »

DIP DIP SET SET

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2009, 10:21:55 PM »
http://www.time.com/time/specials/2007/article/0,28804,1640086_1640085,00.html

Take a look at this website.  Now look at the pictures from 1986 until 1999 and then look at the pics from 1999 and beyond.
2 things are obvious, Bonds was clean before 1999 as he never changed a bit and then in 2000 he looked like a different person and was obviously on something

DIP DIP SET SET

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: July 07, 2009, 10:29:43 PM »
how do you know he didnt use roids earlier in his career?  the power surge in 01 doesnt mean he didnt touch them before that. 

LOL are you serious?  This has nothing too do with the power surge, read Game of Shadows and read the government's case.  Up until 1999 Bonds body was always the same, a skinny twig and then all of a sudden in 99/2000 Bonds put on 30 lbs of muscle out of nowhere and his ab to HR ratio went way up.  It is one thing to hate Bonds but now to try too accuse him of steroid use pre 1999 is just laughable and plain hate.  Everyone knows he was clean until 1999.  Look at pics at him from 1986 until 1998, they all look the same which is skinny as shit and then look at his pics from 1999 and beyond.  Add to that the fact that his Home Runs per ab's went way up starting in 1999 when he got so much larger.  If that is not enough proof than read Game of shadows and the governments case against him.  It is a FACT that Bonds was clean until 1999, it is not debated by ANYONE.

where am i accusing him?  i simply asked a question.

if you plan on being a lawyer, you have to go with WHATS THERE, not with what you *think* i meant or implied.