Author Topic: the ILLEST lineup in the NBA....  (Read 930 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: the ILLEST lineup in the NBA....
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2009, 05:24:20 PM »
u do realise both sheed and KG had bumknees last year.

that was LAST year - and as long as everyone is healthy in May & June we'll be fine dog.

the lakers are NOT invincible, remember Houston took them to 7 games....if Yao was healthy for game 7 who knows what happens
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2009, 07:40:31 PM »
anyone pickin Boston over Lakers, even with Sheed MUST be insane

Kobe, Gasol, Artest, Odom, Bynum >>>>>> Ray Allen, KG, Pierce, Sheed, Perkins

Farmar, Shannon Brown, Luke, Morrison, Powell, Mbenga, Sasha>>>>>>> Rondo, House, Tony Allen, Pruitt, Powe, Davis, Scalabrine

not even fair.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 07:44:10 PM by Now_I_Know »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2009, 07:42:24 PM »
your right...thats not fair...WHERE'S RONDO LOL  LOL LOL LOL LOL

yes because ray allen is going to play as our freaking point guard, right??  ???

rondo, allen, pp, kg, rasheed > lakers lineup

perkins, powe, house, scal, pruitt, big baby = capable of holding it's own
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2009, 07:45:06 PM »

yes because ray allen is going to play as our freaking point guard, right??  ???

im saying, compare the 5 best players on the Lakers to the 5 best players on Boston...Lakershow kills it....then compare the rest, and Lakers still kill it. LOL

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2009, 07:47:50 PM »

im saying, compare the 5 best players on the Lakers to the 5 best players on Boston...Lakershow kills it....then compare the rest, and Lakers still kill it. LOL

i highly disagree

kg > gasol

allen < kobe

rondo > fisher

rasheed > bumknee

pp > artest

is odom even officially a Laker?  thought he was a FA

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2009, 03:23:06 AM »
not even fair.

Why you two always act this way? We're talking about 2 of the top 3 teams in the NBA, here. You both are making it looks like you're comparing your fav team with the T'Wolves..

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2009, 03:30:12 AM »
Anyway.. my opinion.

Rondo > Fisher
Allen < Kobe
Pierce = Artest
KG > Odom
Sheed < Pau

Put it this way (with our "real" starters), and it's a tie.

I know you think Pierce is better than Artest, but considering he'll be our 3rd offensive force, all Artest should do is to shut Pierce down, and imho he's the best player in the NBA capable of doing it.

Bench:

Pruitt/Marbury < Brown/Farmar
E.House = S.Vujacic
T.Allen = L.Walton
Perkins = Bynum
G.Davis > Powell

It's basically a tie, like I said. But i still rank the Lakers #1 cause we're the Champions.  8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2009, 06:18:19 AM »
first off

bynum is going to start over odom

2nd off - paul pierce will shit on ronny artest  8)

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2009, 08:04:11 AM »
first off

bynum is going to start over odom

Who cares, you know Odom is the real starter, the one who plays in the 4th Quarter..

2nd off - paul pierce will shit on ronny artest  8)

Ronny will shoot his fake gangsta-ass.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2009, 08:16:27 AM »
PP has been stabbed before by the murder inc crew - i dont think ronny artest will scare him

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2009, 10:12:38 AM »
Anyway.. my opinion.

Rondo > Fisher
Allen < Kobe
Pierce = Artest
KG > Odom
Sheed < Pau

Put it this way (with our "real" starters), and it's a tie.

I know you think Pierce is better than Artest, but considering he'll be our 3rd offensive force, all Artest should do is to shut Pierce down, and imho he's the best player in the NBA capable of doing it.

Bench:

Pruitt/Marbury < Brown/Farmar
E.House = S.Vujacic
T.Allen = L.Walton
Perkins = Bynum
G.Davis > Powell

It's basically a tie, like I said. But i still rank the Lakers #1 cause we're the Champions.  8)

the funny thing is, nobody really cares about everyones opinions on this guy > that guy lol Especially when the opinions come from Laker and Celtics fans....about the Lakers and Celtics.  None of it really matters.  Right now, the Lakers are the team to beat. They are the champs. If the Celtics or Spurs pick up Sheed that will be big. Either team, along with the Cavs and Magic should be contenders with the Lakers. But you cant really say anyone else is the team to beat, other then LA right now.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2009, 10:17:44 AM »
we WAXED the lakers in 07-08 and we'll do the same in 09-10 as long as KG is healthy

rondo is a stud...n the playoffs he averaged 16.9 ppg, 9.7 rebounds and 9.8 assists per game!  he's lead the league in playoff-assists the 2 years too.  this nigga shits on derek fisher

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2009, 10:51:50 AM »
PP has been stabbed before by the murder inc crew - i dont think ronny artest will scare him

He faked it, like he faked that injury last year. He's been exposed. 8)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2009, 10:54:56 AM »

what's the story behind that murder inc stabbing?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2009, 11:29:04 AM »

lol@ Paul Pierce staggering around with a knife wound...then the blood magically disapperaing and he's fine lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"