Author Topic: the ILLEST lineup in the NBA....  (Read 929 times)

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
Re: the ILLEST lineup in the NBA....
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2009, 01:21:16 AM »
^^its silly because people act like its ridiculous to say any of the top 4 or 5 are close to eachother. Like NIK acting as if the Lakers are above the Celtics, Cavs, Magic, Spurs, etc. by this HUGE margin LOL.

That's what i'm saying..

Celtics are ranked #2 in all your rankings, lol. Not 20.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2009, 05:53:55 PM »
if the Celtics get Sheed i say we're the best team in the league....matchup problems everywhere

however, if we DON'T get Sheed....i think we're still better than Orlando as long as KG is healthy.  Cleveland and Shaq is the x-factor...will it work?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2009, 07:57:58 PM »

no way are the celtics going to do anything vs the lakers, ESPECIALLY since they got sheed...sheed isn't going to be the player he was in portland nor detroit.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

'EclipZe

« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2009, 09:49:55 PM »
we're baaaaack :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2009, 08:18:23 PM »
^^its silly because people act like its ridiculous to say any of the top 4 or 5 are close to eachother. Like NIK acting as if the Lakers are above the Celtics, Cavs, Magic, Spurs, etc. by this HUGE margin LOL.

That's what i'm saying..

Celtics are ranked #2 in all your rankings, lol. Not 20.

who ranked celtics 20? LOL