Author Topic: TRAILBLAZERS NAB TURKEY-GLUE  (Read 654 times)

OG Hack Wilson

TRAILBLAZERS NAB TURKEY-GLUE
« on: July 03, 2009, 01:22:15 PM »
heard this on ESPN Radio

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Rick McCrank

Re: TRAILBLAZERS NAB TURKEY-GLUE
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 01:27:55 PM »
nice pickup

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 02:12:24 PM »
throw them in the mix for the West! ;)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2009, 04:14:19 PM »
him and roy...holy crap.  this will make the "hey you shouldve taken Durant over oden" insults hurt a little less for Blazers fans

now, if only Oden could be something of value for them  :-\

best of luck to you Blazers....beat them Lakers haha  8)
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2009, 07:33:11 PM »
Good 4 them....still not touchin the Lakeshow, though. 8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2009, 07:34:28 PM »

leave that to the Spurs with Duncan/Parker/Manu/Jefferson

or that boston team ;)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2009, 07:35:57 PM »
damn he was dope on the magic
all these trades are gettin a lil crazy
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2009, 07:36:53 PM »
Just been reported...Hedo backed out of the offer. There is a good chance he will end up in Toronto. They can offer him 5 million more then the Blazers can, if they unload some contracts which they might.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2009, 07:37:35 PM »

leave that to the Spurs with Duncan/Parker/Manu/Jefferson/Sheed

;D
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2009, 07:37:45 PM »
damn he was dope on the magic
all these trades are gettin a lil crazy

this is free agency in this case

magic picked up vince carter via trade

t-blazers are close to signing Turkaglu but its not 100% yet

celtics are recruiting Sheed  8)

allen iverson is talking to miami and memphis

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2009, 07:39:07 PM »
They never came to an agreement. As a matter of fact, Hedo rejected the offer.

http://blog.oregonlive.com/behindblazersbeat/2009/07/hedo_turkoglu_rejects_blazers.html

After a hectic 24 hours of face-to-face negotiations, The Oregonian has learned that free agent forward Hedo Turkoglu rejected the Trail Blazers' $50 million offer and announced he will look for another team.

"He's not coming,'' a source familiar with the negotiations said Friday evening.

In the end, it wasn't the money, it wasn't the team, and it wasn't the length of the contract.

"It just wasn't the right fit,'' the source said. "When you are talking about that much money, everybody involved has to feel great. If you don't on either side, it doesn't work.''

ESPN's Ric Bucher reported that Turkoglu's wife played a major factor in the decision, as she preferred living in Toronto more than she did Portland. The Raptors were the Blazers' staunchest opponent in the race to sign the 6-foot-10 forward, and appear to be the likely destination for the 30-year-old.

Agent Lon Babby was unavailable for comment.

It capped a wild day of erroneous reports that Turkoglu had reached an agreement with the Blazers. The first reports sprouted around noon on Friday, which was about the time a source inside the Blazers expressed concern that Toronto was making a late push. Toronto had the ability to offer Turkoglu more money than the Blazers, but would have to renounce several key players to do so.

The Blazers tabled an offer of $50 million for five years, but by 5:30 p.m., they were rejected and informed the negotiations were done.

Where the Blazers turn now is unclear.

Because the team is set with franchise players at shooting guard (Brandon Roy and Rudy Fernandez), power forward (LaMarcus Aldridge) and center (Greg Oden and Joel Przybilla) it is likely the team goes for a point guard, small forward or backup power forward.

The team had interest in signing Trevor Ariza, but the former Lakers forward agreed in principle Thursday night with Houston. Andre Miller is a free agent point guard and Paul Millsap, Brandon Bass and Antonio McDyess are quality power forwards who are free agents.

Damn, Blazers is starting to become like the West Coast version of Cavs for the off-season... just getting dicked by every free agent they chase after.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2009, 07:41:08 PM »
fuckin liars its not bout the money but:

"It just wasn't the right fit,'' the source said. "When you are talking about that much money, everybody involved has to feel great. If you don't on either side, it doesn't work.''

turkey glue was/is dope tho
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2009, 07:42:48 PM »
top 5 for next season:

1.Lakers
2.Celtics (if they get Sheed)
3.Magic
4.Spurs
5.Cavs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2009, 07:44:15 PM »
not sure bout cavs, and celtics
alotta moves bein made over there
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2009, 07:45:06 PM »
magic arent gonna be nearly as good next year