Author Topic: I kind of feel sorry for the Mets...  (Read 1268 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
I kind of feel sorry for the Mets...
« on: July 09, 2009, 08:55:19 PM »
but then again, not really.  LOL

11-2 :bandit:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

herpes

Re: I kind of feel sorry for the Mets...
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 10:06:57 PM »
Hopefully this is one step closer to Omar Minaya and Jerry Manuel losing their jobs.  *waits for cham to say I am just saying this stuff so I can act surprised in October.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 11:47:14 PM »
LOL, you said that shit pre-season with a full, healthy squad.

meanwhile preseason, the Mets were a top contender for the NL, with the possible repeating Phils & beastly Dodgers.

now almost halfway in, with half of your starters on the DL, those comments are acceptable; you guys appear to be FUCKED. :-X

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 05:11:38 AM »
at least this year we wont say they choked, they just sucked the whole time

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 10:26:06 AM »
at least this year we wont say they choked, they just sucked the whole time

:laugh:

P.S. - YOU BETTER NOT GET HALLADAY! >:(

thisoneguy360

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 05:13:05 PM »
Mets fans are some of the most bitter fans out there lol

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 06:27:28 PM »

as a Giants fan I have been real bitter the last few years but I finally have a good team to cheer for this season.  I just hope we keep it up the rest of the season.

DIP DIP SET SET

herpes

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2009, 09:41:47 PM »
LOL, you said that shit pre-season with a full, healthy squad.

meanwhile preseason, the Mets were a top contender for the NL, with the possible repeating Phils & beastly Dodgers.

now almost halfway in, with half of your starters on the DL, those comments are acceptable; you guys appear to be FUCKED. :-X

And like I have said a million fucking times, don't let the media hype fool you.  The squad wasn't that fucking good to begin with

herpes

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2009, 09:42:40 PM »

It's the only way to cope.  On top of the fact we have to deal with  yankee fans like Cham that know nothing about baseball.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2009, 10:19:56 PM »

It's the only way to cope.  On top of the fact we have to deal with  yankee fans like Cham that know nothing about baseball.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2009, 11:55:40 AM »
Jeff Francoeur is a Met and I’m in Hell
Posted by Paul Moro on Friday July 10th 2009, 6:34 pm - filed in News reel

Metsblog.com is reporting that the Mets and Braves are swapping outfielders. Jeff Francoeur is Queens-bound while Ryan Church is heading down to Dixie.

Now, there aren’t too many times when I’ve lost my head while writing a post. But let’s add this one to that short list.

HOW IN HOLY HELL IS THIS GOING TO MAKE THE TEAM BETTER??????????????

HOW IS JEFF FRANCOEUR BETTER THAN RYAN CHURCH? IN WHAT WAY? FRENCHY’S OBP? IT’S AT .282. TWO-FREAKING-EIGHTY-FREAKING-TWO. HE’S OPS-ING .634. AS A CORNER OUTFIELDER. DEFENSE? CHURCH IS BETTER. POWER? CHURCH HAS A HIGHER SLUGGING. SIMPLY PUT, JEFF FRANCOEUR IS ONE OF THE WORST PLAYERS IN BASEBALL.

IN WHAT UNIVERSE IS JEFF FRANCOEUR BETTER THAN RYAN CHURCH? AND WHY WOULD THE METS MAKE THIS TRADE??? WHY??????????

Dear God, I am not a man of faith. But I pray that this is a precursor to another trade. Because quite frankly, there’s no other possible reason other than pure idiocy as to why any GM would make this deal. IT MAKES ZERO SENSE. NONE.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2009, 12:08:44 PM »

Metsblog.com is reporting that the Mets and Braves are swapping outfielders. Jeff Francoeur is Queens-bound while Ryan Church is heading down to Dixie.

Now, there aren’t too many times when I’ve lost my head while writing a post. But let’s add this one to that short list.

HOW IS JEFF FRANCOEUR BETTER THAN RYAN CHURCH? IN WHAT WAY? FRENCHY’S OBP? IT’S AT .282. TWO-FREAKING-EIGHTY-FREAKING-TWO. HE’S OPS-ING .634. AS A CORNER OUTFIELDER. DEFENSE? CHURCH IS BETTER. POWER? CHURCH HAS A HIGHER SLUGGING. SIMPLY PUT, JEFF FRANCOEUR IS ONE OF THE WORST PLAYERS IN BASEBALL.

IN WHAT UNIVERSE IS JEFF FRANCOEUR BETTER THAN RYAN CHURCH? AND WHY WOULD THE METS MAKE THIS TRADE??? WHY??????????

Dear God, I am not a man of faith. But I pray that this is a precursor to another trade. Because quite frankly, there’s no other possible reason other than pure idiocy as to why any GM would make this deal. IT MAKES ZERO SENSE. NONE.

lol; Braves' fans are celebrating this move.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

herpes

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2009, 12:33:09 PM »

You really don't know much about Baseball.

herpes

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2009, 12:33:51 PM »

lol; Braves' fans are celebrating this move.

Our GM Omar Minaya said he made this trade b/c frenchy plays a lot of games, no really that was the reason he gave dead ass serious.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2009, 12:41:47 PM »

as a Giants fan I have been real bitter the last few years but I finally have a good team to cheer for this season.  I just hope we keep it up the rest of the season.

Lol i've obviously been bitter before being a Seattle sports fan but it seems like Mets fans take it to a whole new level