Author Topic: It seems as though..  (Read 268 times)

Floydness

It seems as though..
« on: July 09, 2009, 11:27:55 PM »
Jay and muhfukka teamed up and became the ultimate faggy shit talkers on this board lol.. are you guys fucking or something?  ::) ??? ???

I guess water seeks its own level.

Muhfukka

Re: It seems as though..
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 11:30:04 PM »

Floydness

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 11:32:30 PM »
lol of course thats all you can do, post up some stupid picture. YOU 2 ARE FUCKING ARENT U???!! lol

Jaydc555

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 11:32:49 PM »
It seems as though nik has every single person he knows post on this forum.I'm surprised his parents don't have an account.Floydness you don't even listen to west coast hip hop you've never posted outside of this section you have no point in being on this forum

Muhfukka

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 11:33:57 PM »
posting that picture isnt all i can do, its just that that picture summed it up so well

Floydness

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 12:31:02 AM »
lol go fuck each other you faggots. And jay how many times do I have to tell you? I listen to west coast rap but I prefer classic rock.. Stop acting like youre actually here to discuss something positive like music.

Jaydc555

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 12:35:04 AM »
I post in the other sections.You have never once posted outside of g spot.Your only here because of nik just like roccy and lights.Go post on a forum where people actually like what you like

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2009, 12:41:22 AM »
they definitely make a funny couple LOL

Roccy

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2009, 12:46:35 AM »
I post in the other sections.You have never once posted outside of g spot.Your only here because of nik just like roccy and lights.Go post on a forum where people actually like what you like

lol man, ive been here before you even knew this place existed. and Ive been posting in every section since the beginning, the g-spot is just where I like be most of the time cause its pure comedy.
how it really goes down..

Blasphemy

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2009, 03:07:32 AM »
Floydness 4 Attention Whore of The Year.  :laugh:

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2009, 05:10:34 AM »
It seems as though nik has every single person he knows post on this forum.I'm surprised his parents don't have an account.Floydness you don't even listen to west coast hip hop you've never posted outside of this section you have no point in being on this forum
more than half the people on here dont post or even look at the west coast section

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2009, 05:11:52 AM »
that doesn't mean anything when the comments don't differ from what you post here

Blasphemy

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2009, 05:46:41 AM »
more than half the people on here dont post or even look at the west coast section
lol Which is sorta retarded, when its a West Coast Hip-Hop board. Honestly this is like the worse board to socialize on. Its full of Ignorant, Racist, Stupid, Ready to attack anything you say mother fuckers.Trolls are Rampant, people are not B.T.F.L., and certain sections haven't been updated or cleaned up since 2006, That and it seems that Moderation is pretty much non-existent. I mean I know some mods are around but rarely will they take action.

If you want a place to make friends, go to Myspace or Facebook. You want to get into endless fight after endless fight for talking about anything or your favorite rapper, then your at home. lol

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2009, 06:11:08 AM »
lol Which is sorta retarded, when its a West Coast Hip-Hop board. Honestly this is like the worse board to socialize on. Its full of Ignorant, Racist, Stupid, Ready to attack anything you say mother fuckers.Trolls are Rampant, people are not B.T.F.L., and certain sections haven't been updated or cleaned up since 2006, That and it seems that Moderation is pretty much non-existent. I mean I know some mods are around but rarely will they take action.

If you want a place to make friends, go to Myspace or Facebook. You want to get into endless fight after endless fight for talking about anything or your favorite rapper, then your at home. lol

go cry us a river ;D 8)

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2009, 08:30:16 AM »
WOW... GOOD STUFF..