Poll

I've played out the whole album and I'd rate BlaQKout overall:

Masterpiece, amongst the best off all music.
3 (3%)
A Classic. Good solid album.
17 (17%)
Good to bang out, nothing too serious though.
41 (41%)
Didn't do anything for me.
21 (21%)
BlaQKout sucked.
18 (18%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Author Topic: BlaQKout Hot or Not Poll.  (Read 807 times)

Jimmy H.

Re: BlaQKout Hot or Not Poll.
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2009, 02:38:37 PM »
I voted Masterpiece for the fact that it is my favorite rapper with my favorite producer.
If you wished a collabo album, and it came true, how can u complain?
Well, you should have some standards or expectations beyond that but I think this poll is kind of weak anyway. "Masterpiece" shouldn't even be an option. The "classic album" choice fits fine. Having both feels redudant and the majority of the people who post here wouldn't know the difference anyway.

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2009, 02:40:32 PM »

BLAQKOUT is Fuccin DOPE!

:yikes: :firedevil: :yikes:  :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil:  :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes:  :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil:
:yikes: :firedevil: :yikes:  :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil:  :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes:  :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil: :yikes: :firedevil:

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2009, 05:41:00 PM »
hahah...9 people voted masterpiece or classic. People here have low standards for west coast music.

Matty

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2009, 05:45:07 PM »
voted for the middle option - i loved some of the ideas and sounds on this album, quik is crazy. here's hoping rhythamalism 2 is gonna see the light of the day 8)

Jaydc555

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2009, 06:44:39 PM »
This album was complete trash.

drunkenfool

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2009, 01:12:02 AM »
I'm lovin most of the album, that Jupiter track tho, wtf. the lyrics are dope as hell on it, but it's insanely hard to listen to. other than that, i'm diggin the beats Quik came thru with. The people that are saying it's trash, that's your opinion, i'm just wondering what you think is better that has came out this year.

D-TalkX

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2009, 06:42:32 AM »
Worst album i've heard in a long time....that's saying a lot.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2009, 07:37:57 AM »
Hot.

westside159

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2009, 08:26:15 PM »
one of the worst westcoast albums to drop in a while .  dissapointment all around , only the die hard fans will try to like this one .

LONDON!!

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2009, 09:37:42 PM »
blaqout is a decent album, theirs a lot of good product on there
"get this money by any means nessassary"

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2009, 09:57:18 PM »
drunkenfool
Lil Geezy

« Reply #20 on: Today at 01:12:02 AM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm lovin most of the album, that Jupiter track tho, wtf. the lyrics are dope as hell on it, but it's insanely hard to listen to. other than that, i'm diggin the beats Quik came thru with. The people that are saying it's trash, that's your opinion, i'm just wondering what you think is better that has came out this year.

The Jacka - Tear Gas
Yukmouth - The West Coast Don
Both of these albums shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhit on Blaqkout it's garbage boo boo Nipsey Hussle's mixtapes are better than this trash

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2009, 07:19:12 AM »
Good to bang out, nothing serious though. 8)

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2009, 03:09:35 PM »
Worst album i've heard in a long time....that's saying a lot.

Yeah, it was awful. Kurupt and Quik had no chemistry, and a lot of the beats were pretty average. Bad vision for this album, most of the songs were poorly thought out.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2009, 04:23:19 PM »
some of it was too off the wall for me, and Kurupt lacked here and there

but there were also some good ones

Quik still has it, but I think he's tired of using his signature sound

the fans want that sound though.... I think his solo will be dope

like they said, they did this for fun and they did it quickly.... so I didn't really take it seriously

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2009, 04:45:40 PM »
I liked it..I sort of regretted coppin that album..still it's banging...half were good...or decent...9x out of ten? that shit is banging.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]