Author Topic: lil wayne message to spider loc  (Read 1947 times)

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: lil wayne message to spider loc
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2009, 06:40:18 AM »
lil wayne aint a real blood he s a 100 though he good in l.a. thats why he hit up certain niggaz when come out here b4 he touchdown like puffy use to do bac in the days. your opinion is bitchmade homie thats why they call me shaq nigga im the truth nigga..you gotta be out of ya mind to get out of a car wit like 40 niggaz around in the bacground thats why the bodyguard stepped out and he a scary nigga thats why he dont work for wayne nomore but if you a real nigga how come know one took off on the bodyguard he steppd out the vehicle pretty much meaning if yall wannna get ot wayne gotta fuc wit me first..spider loc pics on litte niggaz all his fights knocouts are little niggaz he lied about a lot of shit he still aint answered the question about the fat tone incident at killa tay house he need to keep everythang a 100 dont leave shit out real talk..jay roc fucs wit wayne game, g malone, mac 10, schoolboy q, list goes on and on..he still shooting videos out west..spider loc they waiting for you to do a show in louisiana and they waitin on you in san diego and sac i promise they want a show  
Damn who goes out there way to defend lil wayne like that, does he kiss you on the lips on a regular basis? do you get a kiss goodnight offa him as well. Lol at you bitchin about him goin for all the small niggaz, spi aint that big so u sound like a dooshbag there.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 06:43:28 AM by BANGADOSHISH!! »

shaq

« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2009, 09:06:50 AM »
fuc spi ask him about the fat tone incident at killa tay house..he has takin l's he s not mentioning

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2009, 09:13:49 AM »
why dont you ask him about the incident at fat tone house, since your the hip hop messenger boy
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

shaq

« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2009, 09:53:08 AM »
yo whatever happened to lil bt from 97 and smeeze you talk to sinbad from 190

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2009, 11:50:40 AM »
fuc spi ask him about the fat tone incident at killa tay house..he has takin l's he s not mentioning

Ey, why out of 43 post there's only four where you're not mentioning Spider Loc? You've pretty much dedicated your life to hate on him. Did he beat yo ass or kill your dreams or somethin?
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

shaq

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2009, 12:14:23 PM »
tell spider mally mal and bandana tha ragg wanna haolla at cuzzzzzzzzzzzz
fuc you bitch i do what i feel i do wha ti like

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2009, 12:26:08 PM »
tell spider mally mal and bandana tha ragg wanna haolla at cuzzzzzzzzzzzz
fuc you bitch i do what i feel i do wha ti like

u never fucked a bitch in your life 'cause you like boyz you bitch azz niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2009, 06:21:11 AM »

You say you the real Supreme? are you Albino Rhino Supreme? ? ?
if so, WHAT UP NIGGA?!?!?

If not, what it is anyways...?
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2009, 11:41:36 AM »

what l? did he touch spi?i doubt it. i saw you mention something like that before and mention a gun and killa tay's house is in the bay correct? ummmmmm wonder what coulve happened or what spi was supposed to do, who knows what you are trying to indicate since you beat around the bush like a female and drop whorish hints, but funny how nooooooooooooooobody can speak or describe an l spi has taken but you can insinuate it. lol well look what they did to Jesus, who spi not to have dedicated haters?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2009, 11:48:22 AM »
this thread is made by for and about faggets.

shaq

« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2009, 12:14:29 PM »
baymmmmmmmmmmaac niggaz so suppose to be crippin but they steady internet bangerssssssssssssssssssssssssssss dammmmmmm

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2009, 12:24:10 PM »
look who's talking lol

shaq

« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2009, 01:01:13 PM »
i dont bang homieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i count stupid dollarssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss and does trouble bone and drac loc from 190 still rap cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Jaydc555

« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2009, 01:05:04 PM »
Can you shut the fuck up already nobody cares you chump

shaq

« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2009, 01:25:43 PM »
THE F13''S PUT THE 76'S AND 59'S OUT THEY HOOD....PERIOD. im the best rapper e whit shout out to my nigga shawne merriman too niggaaaaaaaa got those ticets for the match up vs the bengals