Author Topic: why did the thread about the closing of thread about the closing of the hatred..  (Read 199 times)

Jaydc555

Thread get close?I'm sick of this!

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
word!!!! NIKs a homo

Digital Pimpin'

word!!!! NIKs a homo

I don't think NIK was the one who locked the original thread, but it seemed convenient for everyone to blame him.

Whoever did lock it should man up and get this debate popping again.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
word!!!! NIKs a homo

I don't think NIK was the one who locked the original thread, but it seemed convenient for everyone to blame him.

Whoever did lock it should man up and get this debate popping again.

he locked the last two though :-\

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
he's locked about 5 threads since you guys questioned his Modding, way to go guys lol.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
soccer is for pussies
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

OG Hack Wilson

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
soccer is for pussies

well only americans play soccer so im inclined to agree ;)

OG Hack Wilson

soccer is for pussies

???

our best athletes play real sports like football, basketball and baseball...and hockey to a lesser extent
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

soccer is for pussies

Nobody outside of America plays "Soccer" was the point he was making....Everyone else plays Football. REAL Football. Not rugby with pads.

???

our best athletes play real sports like football, basketball and baseball...and hockey to a lesser extent

The Maestro

Portugoal

but celtic sucks

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
soccer is for pussies

???

LOL real sports ::) with your helmets, shoulder pads and bullet proof vests, they are indeed real sports...

However Rugby, nah now thats not a real sport, i mean they dont even wear pads, what cowards

Now_Im_Not_Banned

yall are some fags