Author Topic: What's the truth about Cocaine in the suburbs? How harmful is it?  (Read 239 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I found out some of my old high school friends are using it these days so I was just curious.  I honestly don't know anything about cocaine besides the stuff they teach you in elementary school, where they basically say you will die instantly from smoking a cigarette.

Not talking about a hit of crack you'd get on the streets that's mixed with all types of bullshit.  But I'm talking about the kind of cocaine that's used in the suburbs, that's more clean.   
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Re: What's the truth about Cocaine in the suburbs? How harmful is it?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 01:26:39 AM »
LOL @ coke in the burbs being more clean...... GNR!
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Rick McCrank

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 01:40:44 AM »
I wouldn't know because I don't do coke

I've done it before, so I know what has cut in it and what doesn't, if I were to try some

but this one dude I know who lives in a shitty neighborhood has a connect that has flavored coke that's really soft, like dust, the best

my friends have gotten stuff from a good neighborhood and that shit burns your nose... meaning the cut is in play

take it how you will.... who knows....

Jaydc555

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 01:54:08 AM »
I used to fuck with coke pretty heavily back in the day.Its not a drug to be played around with especially if you have a an addictive personality.I've seen it take lives.I sold it and used so I've seen it from all perspectives.As far as cut I mean I liked selling it without cutting it myself because that's what keeps people wanting your product.Some greedy people cut their shit,I've seen it cut with a variety pf different stuff.And greedy people don't abide by a class system those people are everywhere.I've seen some weak product in the burbs and some good it just all depends.A lot of times people are more likely to give shitty product to people in the burbs because they know they won't do shit about it

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 02:39:36 AM »
lol at thinking theres going to be a difference in the suburbs. if you can get good shit you can get good shit, dont matter if ur livin in the burbs or the hood. u only need to try good coke and bad coke once to know wassap. jus because u livin in the hood doesnt make you a pro, but there is alot of people around to show you the ropes.

jayd shut the fuck up ur wannab drug dealer ass dont know shit, your a rich canadian wigger from vancouver stop frontin like you live in east los. everybody cuts, i dont know how your gonna make it worth the while if u dont cut up your shit. u can triple your profits, but then again you probaly get money to burn from your parents. its funny cuz your shit probaly cut the fuck up before your ass gets it. livin in canada even though ur spoiled ass pays big bucks i doubt u ever tried nething close to pure.

lol y would you give shitty product to people in the burbs? you talk about good product but u dont give good product to the better customers? lol like ghetto ass crackheads gonna come with straight cash all the time lol and i bet there some foo in your area living in a richer suburb than yours that would whoop your bitchass if u tried to skimp him.

lol jayd your bitchass got exposed stop frontin, lol people might believe your some spoiled rich boy drug dealer in beverly hills canada, but i doubt anybody believes your elementary ass has a girl. im sure all the girls like to go out with a guy that has over 20 post day.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Jaydc555

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 03:09:45 AM »
LOL ok looney you want Me to show you what I look like PM Me and ill show you what my girl looks like too.And she's way better then you could every get because girls don't like guys with 2 inch cocks sorry gook.I would beat the fuck out of your scrawny ass nobody believes your tough guy act when you've been called out countless times by people that live near you and you still won't meet up because your shook.We've all seen your picture looney why are you fronting?.I could care less if you believe me your just a dumb gook from the burbs who thinks he's hard.I know your only used to selling dime bags of weed because your a little bitch but I forgive you.Now shut the fuck up and try and find your dick if you can you e thug.

Jaydc555

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2009, 03:14:19 AM »
And LOL at you calling Me wigger when your always saying nigga this nigga that you fucking wanna be.I dare you to actually step out of the burbs you live in and go to an urban area and say that shit watch how fast you get stitches

Jaydc555

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2009, 03:19:53 AM »
And to add as far as pure shit I've been to Peru you dumb fuck I know what actual pure white is.Where it costs less then 5 dollars for gram and its 100 percent coke.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2009, 09:20:37 AM »
im sure all the girls like to go out with a guy that has over 20 post day.

I bet all the girls wanna hang out with an asian guy who thinks hes black and smokes weed all day.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2009, 11:10:48 AM »
lol, i expose your ass, cuz you jus say the same shit you always say. and not defend your self with your bullshit ass drug dealing stories, your a fucking phony

lol like i said u dumb mother fucker, i only say nigga or nigger if hes the homie or if ima beat a brothas ass. lol your mind is of a 13 yr old. lmfao "go to an urban area". u dont even know LA, i bet ur bitchess would get punked in the palacides your ass would be mince meat in the SFV.

lol ima e-thug? i just correct your ass while ur flexin nuts you fake fuck.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

bananas

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2009, 01:03:35 PM »
lol @ looney. he tries so hard.

there is no guarantee where you will find better coke just basing it off of neighborhoods. you gotta make friendly with dealers and do a lot of blow before you know where to get the good shit.

Jaydc555

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2009, 01:43:38 PM »
Correct?you didn't correct anything you dumb fuck

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2009, 10:59:36 PM »
I found out some of my old high school friends are using it these days so I was just curious.  I honestly don't know anything about cocaine besides the stuff they teach you in elementary school, where they basically say you will die instantly from smoking a cigarette.

Not talking about a hit of crack you'd get on the streets that's mixed with all types of bullshit.  But I'm talking about the kind of cocaine that's used in the suburbs, that's more clean.   

no one has ever proved that cocaine is bad for u..some of the finest athletes in the world take it and it dont effect them at all. the last 3 U.S. presidents done used it and look where it took them...to the WHITE house!!..where cocaine is not just a drug..it's a way of life homie!. be smart for once in your life...get some cocaine in you. it's the road to success. 8)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2009, 11:19:22 PM »
no one has ever proved that cocaine is bad for u..some of the finest athletes in the world take it and it dont effect them at all. the last 3 U.S. presidents done used it and look where it took them...to the WHITE house!!..where cocaine is not just a drug..it's a way of life homie!. be smart for once in your life...get some cocaine in you. it's the road to success. 8)
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
*as I do a couple bumps*
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Kool Beenz

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2009, 11:37:45 PM »
LMAO@ Roon3y

what a fuckin faggot