Author Topic: Suga FREE  (Read 415 times)

Don Seer

Re:Suga FREE
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2002, 12:37:22 PM »
NIK said nexus is better than him in a post in anything goes....  ::)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2002, 12:59:22 PM »
I heard he and Kokane were CRIPs.

i dunno about that, but kokane DOES c-walk in his video for "nite locs"..
but roscoe does too in his "get ready" video so wo knows...

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2002, 02:17:00 PM »
I got street gospel from hmv the other week for £20 i was well shocked to c it there.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2002, 02:57:01 PM »
i heard both Kokane and Suga Free were Tray Five Seven crips
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2002, 04:57:49 PM »
i know kokanes a crip but not sure about suga free.. im pretty sure it says n the source with a article about suga free and kokane but i dont got it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2002, 07:19:34 PM »

And what's your point...Nexus is an underground rapper...Most of the WCC Snoop Dogg dick riders don't like that underground style (Necro, Cage, Non Phixon etc)...Nexus knows how to flow...That's a talent...Suga Free just talks real fast on dope beats...Overseer, do you think your funny or something? Cuz you're not...
« Last Edit: October 25, 2002, 07:21:24 PM by Now_I_Know »

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2002, 07:29:01 PM »
And what's your point...Nexus is an underground rapper...Most of the WCC Snoop Dogg dick riders don't like that underground style (Necro, Cage, Non Phixon etc)...Nexus knows how to flow...That's a talent...Suga Free just talks real fast on dope beats...Overseer, do you think your funny or something? Cuz you're not...

It never heard any of his stuff before so I checked that "Unstoppable" track.  I thought you were talking shit about his flow but It's actually pretty good.  Too bad his voice is as bad as yours.

Can't say I've really heard that much from Suga Free, but the material he did on the Snoop and Quik's albums didn't impress me that much.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2002, 07:45:28 PM by C2Knuckles »

JAE

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2002, 07:36:56 PM »

I love underground rap. Suga Free IS undergound rap. Celly Cel, Mac Dre, Dubee, C-Bo, San Quinn.... are some of my favs. Yet I dont like Nexis's music. Damn I must be crazy.

PS. Just cause you aint signed dont mean you're underground.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2002, 07:49:20 PM »

I love underground rap. Suga Free IS undergound rap. Celly Cel, Mac Dre, Dubee, C-Bo, San Quinn.... are some of my favs. Yet I dont like Nexis's music. Damn I must be crazy.

PS. Just cause you aint signed dont mean you're underground.

I'm talking about REAL underground artists... Not no-name Bay rappers...I'm talking about that lyricist type of shit...Like Eminem before he got signed, like Necro, like Cage, like Benefit, like those kind of rappers...That's the kind of rapper Nexus is...That's why u guys cant feel it...Cause your so stuck on the Snoop Dogg and Dre...And "Unstoppable" was a hype track for Nexus's album...Nexus has about 3 or 4 West-Coast/Commercial track that WCC will feel on his album...and "Unstoppable" wasn't one of them..."Unstoppable" was for the underground heads...and so was "I Can't Win"...PeACe

JAE

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2002, 07:57:49 PM »
yet again you say something extreamly ignorent. First of all the names I said were "no-names" why? They're considered underground OK.

Second. I dont like Snoop or Dre. Id think youd understand that by my picks in fav artists.

Myrealname

« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2002, 02:14:19 AM »
This topic is about Suga Free or what ?

DoLLaBiLL_33

• Lil Geezy
  • Keep it Compton
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2002, 12:48:56 PM »
Sugafree's delivery is 500 times better than Nexus anywayz...

As for the 357 thing...I guess Sugafree's from there, but they don't really bang hard anywayz so it ain't no big deal.
*LA..Where 80% of the population Gang Bang

*I gotta keep the P in it baby, mothafuck you hoes

*I'm a roll model, ya I roll models in and out of my room at night lookin' guilty with they hole hollow

*Gang Bang ? The name of ya album ain't the name of ya gang

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2002, 01:27:33 PM »

As for the 357 thing...I guess Sugafree's from there, but they don't really bang hard anywayz so it ain't no big deal.

Keep it Kompton...

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2002, 05:29:12 AM »

Keep it Kompton...

looooooooooool
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

Woodrow

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2002, 01:18:11 PM »
i heard both Kokane and Suga Free were Tray Five Seven crips

Check out "On My Way" from street gospel...

Tell me what he says at about the 1:35 mark...

Suga free is a pimp straight up...