Author Topic: XXcLusive: Snoop Dogg using ghostwriters for Malice In Wonderland  (Read 1193 times)

Will_B

Re: XXcLusive: Snoop Dogg using ghostwriters for Malice In Wonderland
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2009, 02:02:01 AM »
Been lovin Scoop Deville's production recently.

You can hear on Ego Trippin' that Snoops got Scoop D's style on the tracks he produced.

Could be considered emulating his sound, ghost writin, or just a straight collabo.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2009, 04:56:16 AM »
Feel good music :(? Shit, might as well listen to some Enrique Iglesias

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2009, 06:12:42 AM »
looks like we know now why him and Crook settled things haha.

yup thats what i was thinking haha

PLANT

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2009, 07:18:45 AM »
Damn, having my doubts on this album now :-\  Why cant Snoop stick the script?  He always have dope original ideas when he announces a new album, then changes it up!  First it was going to be a dark, gangster type album, now its "feel good music"  and Ego Trippin was supposed to be just Snoop with no guest spots....Guess we'll have to wait and see...

BIGWORM

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2009, 09:01:39 AM »
Hopefully he uses these previous ghost artists that wrote for him.

The D.O.C.
RBX
Bad Azz

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2009, 11:06:26 AM »
yeah 50 has said that, he pretty much claimed writin entire first album lol (all the singles)

the only thing 50 helped game with was writing the hooks for the song. get yo facts straight. even 50 has stated that before.

Actually 50 Cent has said that he wrote whole songs for The Game, if i remember right.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2009, 03:14:14 PM »
So if you have people making your beats AND writing your rhymes - then really you're just a name and a voice. Fuck Rap.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jaydc555

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2009, 03:20:08 PM »
Snoop is a pop artist no different then britney spears

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2009, 03:28:40 PM »
thats a alltime low lol

Snoop is a pop artist no different then britney spears
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Jimmy H.

« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2009, 03:50:38 PM »
The reasoning behind the ghostwriting thing is kind of weird. He wants other people to blow up using his vocals? I don't know about that.

As for the Game-50 deal, I don't think 50 has ever seriously implied that he wrote Game's lyrics. What he has maintained was that he pretty much gave him songs that already had the beats and the choruses built in and were already "hit records". I can recall several interviews where he has said Game is a good rapper but doesn't know how to put together a hit record if the format isn't already established by another artist or producer. I've never heard anyone say that Game uses ghostwriters.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2009, 03:52:39 PM »
50 aside,
does game write his own raps tho?  (many have said he doesnt)
that be weird to go at lil eazy, when you dont write your raps lol

The reasoning behind the ghostwriting thing is kind of weird. He wants other people to blow up using his vocals? I don't know about that.

As for the Game-50 deal, I don't think 50 has ever seriously implied that he wrote Game's lyrics. What he has maintained was that he pretty much gave him songs that already had the beats and the choruses built in and were already "hit records". I can recall several interviews where he has said Game is a good rapper but doesn't know how to put together a hit record if the format isn't already established by another artist or producer. I've never heard anyone say that Game uses ghostwriters.
Cube

Jimmy H.

« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2009, 04:17:52 PM »
Whose accussed Game of not writing his own raps? Never heard that before.

G3ne

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2009, 06:23:51 PM »
looks like we know now why him and Crook settled things haha.

yup thats what i was thinking haha

i thought the same  ;D  8)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2009, 06:48:32 PM »
50 aside,

Yup even 50 said Game can Rap his ass off. I don't believe that Game using a ghost writer thing, theres been no proof and people just seem to throw it out there randomly like its fact. Check the liner notes, usually just the producers and Games name there...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2009, 06:55:08 PM »
yeah i mean i never believed it game looks like a rapper that could write his own raps, but i cant remember everything 50 has said on camera (bout game and games first album in which 50 claims bein heavily involved in, especially all the singles)
but then again if he helped him write the first album, (assumin only 50 helped him) who helped him write the albums after that......lol  (50 not bein there, unless the traxx were from the first album era)

50 aside,

Yup even 50 said Game can Rap his ass off. I don't believe that Game using a ghost writer thing, theres been no proof and people just seem to throw it out there randomly like its fact. Check the liner notes, usually just the producers and Games name there...
Cube